Missing sorcerry spells

Missing sorcerry spells

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 12, 2018, 15:4609/12/18
02/24/18

Missing sorcerry spells

Hello Plarium,

The fireballs from my castle are missing! I have paid for them and I had them this morning. Now i load the game and I have 0!

I want them restored! NOW!!

This is the second time you are removing items from my profile!!!

And no it is not my cache!!

uid 5789357 / fb100000227250575 / The Dark Plains / segment00

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 13, 2018, 09:4209/13/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The Fireballs were removed from your account since you earned them not within the regular gameplay. Our devs checked your account and found that you were using third party software for the game. And the Fireballs were earned due to in-game bug usage. 

The issue has been resolved and the prizes you received due to the malfunction were removed. Unfortunately, they will not be returned. 

Sep 13, 2018, 12:3109/13/18
Sep 13, 2018, 12:32(edited)
02/28/16

@agent pavel

He isn't banned permanently why exactly?

Sep 13, 2018, 15:4209/13/18
Sep 13, 2018, 15:44(edited)
02/24/18

Hello Pavel,

When  I told you about the server problem it was "clear your cache". It is not a 3rd party taking a reward more than once due to server lag - that was your error.

Ok, you have taken those, but why have you taken the once I bough also?

Yesterday I got some more with saps, today they are missing also.

Let your devs check again and return my saps or the fireballs I bough!

Thank you.

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

The Fireballs were removed from your account since you earned them not within the regular gameplay. Our devs checked your account and found that you were using third party software for the game. And the Fireballs were earned due to in-game bug usage. 

The issue has been resolved and the prizes you received due to the malfunction were removed. Unfortunately, they will not be returned. 

Sep 13, 2018, 15:4509/13/18
Sep 13, 2018, 15:46(edited)
02/24/18
Because it is their fault I could get free spells, thier mistake, not me doing something wrong. Just took rewards several times ;)

Stormfall said:

@agent pavel

He isn't banned permanently why exactly?

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 16, 2018, 09:4409/16/18
07/02/15
Sun4o said:

Hello Pavel,

When  I told you about the server problem it was "clear your cache". It is not a 3rd party taking a reward more than once due to server lag - that was your error.

Ok, you have taken those, but why have you taken the once I bough also?

Yesterday I got some more with saps, today they are missing also.

Let your devs check again and return my saps or the fireballs I bough!

Thank you.

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

The previous time, when the rewards were removed from your account, the fireballs remained in your Castle. Now the devs removed the Fireballs as well. 
Please note that the thorough investigation has been made before removing the rewards. This is why we have reasons to believe, the Fireballs that were removed from your account, have been earned in an inappropriate way. 
If you face a bug in the game, please report it on the forum. We will gladly investigate the case and forward it to the devs. Thus we will avoid the situations as in this case.