All Categories

Can no longer train units, unit training panel has missing controls

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 1, 2018, 15:4609/01/18
03/17/16

Platform: plarium.com . Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit). windows 7 enterprise

Server: mobile strategy Beta 

Feature: Cannot produce any units like before. Controls missing

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 2, 2018, 12:5709/02/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

If I understand you correctly, you play via Plarium Play desktop app. Please try to clear the cache of the app. Here is a direction where the cache is located: C:\Users\*YOUR PC USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\Cache. Please erase the Cache folder and inform me if this helps.

Sep 2, 2018, 14:0409/02/18
Sep 2, 2018, 15:49(edited)
03/17/16

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

If I understand you correctly, you play via Plarium Play desktop app. Please try to clear the cache of the app. Here is a direction where the cache is located: C:\Users\*YOUR PC USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\Cache. Please erase the Cache folder and inform me if this helps.

Shut down plarium.com and deleted the cache folder you mentioned. Then restarted Plarium.com download entered Stormfall, unit production screen still features the same bug. I have lost alot of remaining defence because of this. If possible can I have a permanent shield and/or defence troop compensation while you fix?

I can produce spirit wardens ok, but if i click the spirit warden picture instead of the grey panel which unit picture is on, it yields the same screen. Doesnt matter where I click for problems above
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 4, 2018, 10:4709/04/18
07/02/15
Maelstrom said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

Shut down plarium.com and deleted the cache folder you mentioned. Then restarted Plarium.com download entered Stormfall, unit production screen still features the same bug. I have lost alot of remaining defence because of this. If possible can I have a permanent shield and/or defence troop compensation while you fix?

I can produce spirit wardens ok, but if i click the spirit warden picture instead of the grey panel which unit picture is on, it yields the same screen. Doesnt matter where I click for problems above
The issue should be resolved now. Our devs updated the app with the fix yesterday. Please try clearing the cache once again and inform if you are able to train troops.