All Categories

Don't sacrifice champions for Mar'eth Quests.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 21, 2018, 22:2608/21/18
10/29/15

I sacrificed three champions, (not for increase in rank), but to enlighten.  The champions are gone, the champions received the enlightenment, and I didn't get credit for the Mar'eth Quest.  Didn't get the promised reward.  Yet again Plarium shafts the players.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 22, 2018, 11:3008/22/18
04/10/15

Lord Claudio

as i said in other post, to complete the quest you have to sacrifice the champions for xp, not for rank them up or enlighten.

hope this can help you

Regards
Aug 22, 2018, 19:4208/22/18
Aug 22, 2018, 19:46(edited)
10/29/15
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Claudio

as i said in other post, to complete the quest you have to sacrifice the champions for xp, not for rank them up or enlighten.

hope this can help you

Regards
The Mar'eth Quest states explicitly not to be used for level gain.  The Mar'eth Quest says nothing about enlightenment.  So really to prohibit enlightenment after the fact is nothing more than bullshit.
Aug 23, 2018, 09:5408/23/18
04/10/15

I_Claudio1 said:

The Mar'eth Quest states explicitly not to be used for level gain.  The Mar'eth Quest says nothing about enlightenment.  So really to prohibit enlightenment after the fact is nothing more than bullshit.

Lord Claudio

yep, the text could be more descriptive to avoid confusions...if im not wrong on plarium is missed one part that on FB server is wrote. in FB says: sacrifice 3 champions for XP (this not include sacrificed for ranking up) ... more or less.

so maybe they should add some text 

Regards
Aug 23, 2018, 13:4308/23/18
07/26/15
I_Claudio1 On the facebook game, there is a daily Mar'eth quest for sacrificing a champion to enlighten another to gain the  Mar'eth reward, this might be the 1 you are talking about?
Aug 23, 2018, 15:0008/23/18
12/18/14
Juglar del Viento said:

I_Claudio1 said:

Lord Claudio

yep, the text could be more descriptive to avoid confusions...if im not wrong on plarium is missed one part that on FB server is wrote. in FB says: sacrifice 3 champions for XP (this not include sacrificed for ranking up) ... more or less.

so maybe they should add some text 

Regards
Claudio is right the quest should say sacrifice 5 champions for XP - its misleading as you cannot sacrifice 3 it only allows us to sacrifice 5 at a time
Aug 23, 2018, 18:1708/23/18
10/29/15
BG SLAYER said:

I_Claudio1 On the facebook game, there is a daily Mar'eth quest for sacrificing a champion to enlighten another to gain the  Mar'eth reward, this might be the 1 you are talking about?
I'm not on facebook.  Don't care for the leftist politics, and don't care for public consumption.  That is neither here nor there.  The point is that I'm not on facebook, so I have no idea what facebook says or doesn't say.  The official game on the Plarium website, the Mar'eth Quest offers a reward if three champions are sacrificed.  The Quest prohibits expressly the sacrifice toward level, but says nothing about enlightenment.
Aug 25, 2018, 00:2308/25/18
Aug 25, 2018, 00:38(edited)
12/13/14

I_Claudio1 said:

BG SLAYER said:

I'm not on facebook.  Don't care for the leftist politics, and don't care for public consumption.  That is neither here nor there.  The point is that I'm not on facebook, so I have no idea what facebook says or doesn't say.  The official game on the Plarium website, the Mar'eth Quest offers a reward if three champions are sacrificed.  The Quest prohibits expressly the sacrifice toward level, but says nothing about enlightenment.

Enlighten is a different quest - http://prntscr.com/kmm2b1
It never asks for more than one champion

You are mistaken about prohibiting sacrificing toward level - it prohibits increasing Rank

The quest to sacrifice 3 champions is ONLY to sacrifice toward level - I would provide a screenshot if I could find one, maybe tomorrow

The number of Champions varies depending on player's level

Aug 25, 2018, 05:4808/25/18
12/18/14

I need to correct myself here ...

I did not realize you could sacrifice fewer than 5 champs for experience I just assumed you had to do 5 at a time since that is how many spaces show up ...

cheers!!
Aug 25, 2018, 09:4708/25/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

when this quest appeared on FB also made problems with the title of the quest, it only said sacrifice 3 or 2 champions. Finally they added the at the end 'for XP' and '(this not include champions for ranking up)' and all problems were solved

what i dont know is why here on plarium left the final of the sentence. they should add that here also to avoid this kind of confussions.

btw, i suggested that to CM to pass to devs and hope soon the title of the quest will be clear enough to avoid this discussions.

meanwhile please take note and only sacrifice the number you are asked for xp. any other kind of sacrifice willl not be consider for this quest.

hope this can be solved soon

Regards

Aug 25, 2018, 13:2008/25/18
12/13/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

when this quest appeared on FB also made problems with the title of the quest, it only said sacrifice 3 or 2 champions. Finally they added the at the end 'for XP' and '(this not include champions for ranking up)' and all problems were solved

what i dont know is why here on plarium left the final of the sentence. they should add that here also to avoid this kind of confussions.

btw, i suggested that to CM to pass to devs and hope soon the title of the quest will be clear enough to avoid this discussions.

meanwhile please take note and only sacrifice the number you are asked for xp. any other kind of sacrifice willl not be consider for this quest.

hope this can be solved soon

Regards

We got the basic version of champions for plarium.com

It has been PATCHED many times on facebook, but our wonderful devs forgot to add the patches
Aug 25, 2018, 14:3208/25/18
07/26/15

Yes there are only 3 types of daily champion mar'eth quests that are in all the Stormfall  facebook severs and here as i do have a castle here too

1 sacrifice 3 champions for xp 

you just select a champion that needs xp, then select 3 champions individually in the slots you dont want to keep as a sacrifice, then it costs gold, iron and food to sacrifice for the xp to complete this quest

2nd, apply 1 orb

3rd sacrifice 1 champion for enlightenment of another

Hope this clarifies it all for the daily mar'eth champion quests

Aug 28, 2018, 00:1508/28/18
12/13/14

The Mareth Quest does need re-wording

It does not mention XP - http://prntscr.com/knlzha

It was changed on facebook and needs to be changed here