All Categories

Food Consumption reduction not visible

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 18, 2018, 03:0908/18/18
06/16/18

I have upgraded a couple of Farms to L25 so I expect 2% reduction in food consumption from each. It's hard to calculate, but that might be happening. When I display food production and consumption in detail it all looks OK except there is no entry in the reduction panel for the Farms. I'm not sure that has been picked up, and really should be displayed.
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 19, 2018, 06:5608/19/18
10/04/13
MageBeard said:

I have upgraded a couple of Farms to L25 so I expect 2% reduction in food consumption from each. It's hard to calculate, but that might be happening. When I display food production and consumption in detail it all looks OK except there is no entry in the reduction panel for the Farms. I'm not sure that has been picked up, and really should be displayed.
The credit consumption reduction from farms is applied directly to the unit stats.  So if you record the amount of food that (for example) one griffin uses, then upgrade a farm to 25, then look at the unit again it should use slightly less food.  So this reduction will affect your overall food consumption but it won't show up in the reduction panel.