All Categories

why cant i upgrade my gates and ballista any more

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 13, 2018, 18:4208/13/18
08/13/18

facebook, server 2, untamed lands ...   i am trying to upgrade my gates and i have 4 at lvl 8... its says i cannot upgrade them, so i try to upgrade the ballista and it says i must first buy a gate to mount it on. the same happens when i try to upgrade the catapults. it says i need a tower to mount it on. when i have 12 of them at lvl 10.... and it shows i can only build walls when i have all my walls at lvl 10 already.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2018, 14:3608/14/18
Aug 14, 2018, 14:45(edited)
12/13/14

It is possible to have more than 88 walls but only if you are crazy enough to build your gates on a corner square, or refuse to build enough towers and gates

I agree that it should never ask you to build more than 88 walls - plarium need to check this out

The other bugs are bugs, but no idea how to identify this without screenshots taken during EDIT mode

Just wish plarium would offer us a discount to UPGRADE - we only get discounts for buying new walls, gates and towers .. which is worthless for most players, who already have a full perimeter

Many players bought the Full Perimeter offers, then discover that it is cheaper to Destroy this than upgrade it - just dumb

http://prntscr.com/gtro7v