Stealt Hibernation part 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 9, 2018, 16:5308/09/18
12/13/14

Does anybody here speak English?

Is there a problem with Google Translate?

The hibernation function works perfectly and I have no serious problem with that

The problem is that we get NO WARNING when using Full Screen Mode

The warning FAILS to appear

The warning pop-up will ONLY appear in small screen mode - http://prntscr.com/kgpxz8

It works perfectly on facebook and in most other games so needs to be fixed here - This is a BUG

I gave simple instructions to reproduce the bug, but you seem to have completely ignored me

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 11, 2018, 01:1608/11/18
08/21/14
Snowgoon said:

Does anybody here speak English?

Is there a problem with Google Translate?

The hibernation function works perfectly and I have no serious problem with that

The problem is that we get NO WARNING when using Full Screen Mode

The warning FAILS to appear

The warning pop-up will ONLY appear in small screen mode - http://prntscr.com/kgpxz8

It works perfectly on facebook and in most other games so needs to be fixed here - This is a BUG

I gave simple instructions to reproduce the bug, but you seem to have completely ignored me

I can only speak for myself, but I actually prefer not having that big bar on my screen.   It can block my Mar'eth Timers that I'm monitoring.  Those times do not stop when the rest of the game hibernates.
Aug 11, 2018, 22:1408/11/18
Aug 11, 2018, 22:16(edited)
12/13/14

Limad said:

This was reported a while back by someone else and Alina confirmed it was a bug and that it would be passed on to the Dev team, but for the life of me I cannot find the thread. At the time I also suggested that the time-out should be increased to at least about 15 mins and that was to be passed on as well. If I can remember all this from several months ago about a game I play on my down-time, you'd at least think someone who works for the company might have a handle on issues raised and supposedly passed on for investigation / potential resolution. 

Which is why I posted and reposted ... and I will continue to repost until we get a sensible answer

We need a warning ... otherwise we sit staring at the screen and cannot see incoming attacks

I hate the format of the current warning shown in small screen mode - but that is a different problem (they changed the pop-up on facebook servers)

Sep 5, 2018, 17:3909/05/18
Sep 5, 2018, 17:45(edited)
12/13/14

New popup has appeared, but not mentioned in Update News, so everyone will wonder why it appears every 4 minutes

http://prntscr.com/kqzty7

Wait for all the complaints about the new Plarium Play popups

Plarium are their own worst enemy

hahaha  

Sep 5, 2018, 21:4809/05/18
08/21/14
I wish they had just left it alone.  I don't want popups in full screen mode.  They block my MQ timers.
Sep 5, 2018, 21:5709/05/18
12/13/14

Aegon Targaryen said:

I wish they had just left it alone.  I don't want popups in full screen mode.  They block my MQ timers.

My mareth quests don't have timers (?)

but no system would ever be perfect for everyone, but at least NOW we get a warning to click the screen

... otherwise we are disconnected from the server and have no idea it has happened

Frankly, I cannot see why it happens so frequently ... every 4 minutes is insane

Sep 6, 2018, 05:2109/06/18
08/21/14

Snowgoon said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

My mareth quests don't have timers (?)

but no system would ever be perfect for everyone, but at least NOW we get a warning to click the screen

... otherwise we are disconnected from the server and have no idea it has happened

Frankly, I cannot see why it happens so frequently ... every 4 minutes is insane

I meant divine quests.  I forget sometimes that MQs and DQs aren't the same.

We always had a warning to click the screen.  Instead of a popup, it was a complete stop on the resource counters and troop movement timers.  If your resources aren't changing, you need to click the screen.    The DQ timers do not stop counting, even in hibernation mode, so full screen without popups make it easy to see how much time is left if my attention is needed elsewhere, such as a ballgame.

On a side note:  Popups should always and forever be discouraged in any form.   Give the popup demons an inch, and they'll steal a mile.  Popups are pure evil and need to be completely eradicated from existence.

Sep 8, 2018, 21:1209/08/18
08/21/14

The popup on Full Screen Mode is extremely annoying.  Its bad enough it blocks my castle and DQ timers, but to make matters worse, clicking anywhere on the screen does not make it go away.   The popup can only disappear via the X, which is a very tiny spot compared to the whole screen before.

Plarium, please reverse the recent change that added this popup in full screen mode.  Get rid of it and never bring it back.