All Categories

Timer went to -17 minutes!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 7, 2018, 16:5906/07/18
02/24/18

Hello, since Agent Pavel closed my topic just because they cannot reproduce something I will be opening new topics until somebody starts fixing the god damn server.

The issue here is almost same as the last one. Timers goes to way minus minutes. Last time I lost units because of that - I still want them back!!!! Here are a photo of the timer, and a video of my connection speed minutes after I took the screenshot.

How to reproduce the bug:

1. Launch the game.

2. Wait for the ..... server to lag,glitch, spike. (You might wait a while).

3. Perform any action.

4. Notice the timers go way below 0 (you might lose units, so be careful).

For the incompetent staff:

Just because something happened once does not mean it did not happen! Example: Sent an attack, server glitched, could not cancel the attack, lose units, server refreshes - everything running ok. You come to reproduce after refresh - You can't because it has just refresh. And you try to convinse everyone there is no problem. Well YOU ARE WRONG. There is a problem! And just because you did not see it, does not mean it hasn't happen.

Waiting for saphires or my units to be revived!!

Link for video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxqod420fr0pb8u/ScreenRecord_2018-06-07-16-25-24.mp4?dl=0

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2018, 17:0906/07/18
Jun 7, 2018, 17:09(edited)
03/13/15

You might want to clear the cache.. at time it get hung due to data in cache.

Let us know if this still persists.
Jun 7, 2018, 20:0906/07/18
02/24/18
Don't ever start with the learned phrases. My browser is set not to store cache. So problem is not from my side. It is server side! Why do I have to explain that to all of you one by one? Are you all incompetent? It is more than obvious that is a server problem.
AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 8, 2018, 15:3206/08/18
06/03/14

Sun4o said:

And here is the proof that there is really a server problem!!! NOW REVIVE MY UNITS!!!

Here is the closed topic https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/104621_timers-go-to--30-second--lost-units-/ you have all you need there!

Hello lord! Such issue can arise when a web browser losses connection with the game server. The game client and server must constantly synchronize their data. When there occurs break-down in the Internet connection, the game client doesn't stop working but it cannot synchronize the data with the server properly and continues processing the data which was actual at the moment of the latest normal synchronisation (when there was stable Internet connection).

We don't object that sometimes we have issues on the server side. We collect feedback from our players, fix these issues and inform players in the community.

This particual problem is related to the issue with the internet connection. So, I'm afraid that we cannot come to any other decision about compensation.