All Categories

Timers go to -30 second. Lost units!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 2, 2018, 19:1406/02/18
02/24/18

I started an attack upon a Hamlet. I clicked Cancel button 30 seconds before the hit. Attack did not cancel. The timer went to -30 seconds and I received a hit report - lost a lot of units! I want them revived - ALL OF THEM!! My browser does not store cache and I do not have any connection problems. It is the game server - AGAIN!!! This problem is obversed in my entire league for more than a week. When will this crap be fixed!!!?????

report of the CANCELLED hit in attached.

You can get the details from your server log.

uid 5789357 / fb100000227250575 / The Dark Plains / segment00

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 3, 2018, 12:3106/03/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

According to the server logs, there were no issues with the game at that time. The situation could be caused by internet connection issues. 

If you consider there is a bug with the cancel option, please provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.

Jun 4, 2018, 19:4206/04/18
02/24/18

Oh come on. Timers go to -30 Bugs may occur only once! Don't ever try to give me the internet crap. I did not have any connection problems. Screenshot was taken minutes after the issuce occured. I am really tired of the incompetence of the staff.I give you two options 1. Revive my units or 2. Update my saphire count as enough to revive them. Your choise. And yes, it is a server problem. Here is my connection speed.

p.s. I work as a QA in a telecom - so staff internet. No way it is an internet issue. I gave you the two options. You pick.

Sorry, but I am done asking politely.
Jun 5, 2018, 08:4506/05/18
07/02/15

Sun4o said:

Oh come on. Timers go to -30 Bugs may occur only once! Don't ever try to give me the internet crap. I did not have any connection problems. Screenshot was taken minutes after the issuce occured. I am really tired of the incompetence of the staff.I give you two options 1. Revive my units or 2. Update my saphire count as enough to revive them. Your choise. And yes, it is a server problem. Here is my connection speed. 

p.s. I work as a QA in a telecom - so staff internet. No way it is an internet issue. I gave you the two options. You pick.

Sorry, but I am done asking politely.

Dear Lord.

We provide compensations in case the bug is confirmed. At this point, no issues related to Cancel option have been detected.

Server bugs are resolved by the devs. They can be reproduced by the certain steps. Only if we are able to reproduce the issue, reimbursement request will be considered. At this point, the bug has not been confirmed.

Jun 5, 2018, 17:0406/05/18
02/24/18

Again with the learned phrases. An issue can have a "Only once" repro rate. Your devs know that. It my be one time glitch due to ws, server spike or etc. Every QA or Dev knows it. So just because something cannot be reproduced at 100% does not meat it did not happen. There is lag now. Server spikes are also observed. So, I will give you 2 days from now to return my units or saphires so I can revive them.

Have a nice evening.
Jun 6, 2018, 09:0006/06/18
07/02/15

Sun4o said:

Again with the learned phrases. An issue can have a "Only once" repro rate. Your devs know that. It my be one time glitch due to ws, server spike or etc. Every QA or Dev knows it. So just because something cannot be reproduced at 100% does not meat it did not happen. There is lag now. Server spikes are also observed. So, I will give you 2 days from now to return my units or saphires so I can revive them.

Have a nice evening.

I am afraid the compensation won't be provided in this case. 

Since the bug has not been confirmed, the topic will be closed. 

In case you experience other issues in the game please create the new thread.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.