All Categories

legendary and bestiary units sent to die in battlegrounds without being selected

legendary and bestiary units sent to die in battlegrounds without being selected

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 9, 2018, 16:2905/09/18
06/15/16

The game without any input from me sent 100 each, or all of a unit if their total was under 100, of every bestiary unit I own with the wraiths I did select to my highest battleground.  This is absurd and a glitch that sent troops to die without my input.  I know I didn't select 100 of each and every offensive and defensive bestiary unit to the battleground since that would take a concerted effort to do so.  The ONLY unit I selected to send to battlegrounds were wraiths.  I could accept that maybe I made a mistake and selected all of my bestiary units, but for exactly 100 of each and every bestiary unit to be sent is NOT a mistake on my part, but some kind of game glitch that killed valuable units. 

https://prnt.sc/jfqyl6

Views
Comments
Comments
May 9, 2018, 16:4005/09/18
06/15/16

The platform you play on: Plarium.com

The server where you play: Untamed Lands

feature that causes the issue: battleground

The exact steps you performed before the bug arose: selected level 36 battleground, selected 14 wraiths from castle that I just resurrected and another 56 from my catacombs and clicked on the send button.  I was surprised when the attack was successful, then disgusted when I checked the battle report.   

Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear: none that I am aware of

What should have happened: the wraiths I selected to send to the battleground should have died, but weakened the battleground

What actually happened: without ANY input from me, the game sent 100, or all of a unit if their total was under 100, of every bestiary unit I own, including legendary units, resulting in losses of valuable units.

May 9, 2018, 18:4105/09/18
06/15/16

The losses are as follows: 2 Great Dragons, 2 Archangels, 2 Eldritch Dragons, 2 Dark Dragons, 1 Imperial Dragon, 2 Dragons, 2 Dark Undead Dragons, 2 Imperial Undead Dragons, 2 Undead Dragons, 2 Eldritch Griffons, 2 Dark Griffons, 1 Imperial Griffon, 2 Griffons, 2 Thieves, 2 Dark Wyverns, 1 Imperial Wyvern, 2 Wyverns, 2 Dark Chimera, 1 Imperial Chimera, 2 Chimeras, 1 Elementalist, 1 Crowned Knight and 2 Wraiths.

for the units that I lost 2 of, I can only revive 1 at the healer.  For the units I lost 1 of, I can revive the 1 I lost...  The Sapphire cost to revive what I can from what was sacrificed in this glitch is 2724. IF ALL the units killed in this glitch were available to revive at the healer, it would cost an additional 2238, for a total sapphire cost of 4962... and that's with the 50% discount through the healer. The dark units are NOT easy to come by nowadays since game dynamics make it unreasonable to hold a beacon to be able to darken anything.  I did NOT make a mistake and did NOT select these units to be sent.  Some kind of a glitch occurred and stole these units from me.

AndriiTechnical Support
May 10, 2018, 11:1305/10/18
06/03/14

Hello, lord! 

Currently, there are no bugs which could cause sending troops to the Battlegrounds, Castles, Beacons and League Fortresses without an order of the player.

Please double check the selected troops before dispatching them to the target. It's better safe than sorry. 

May 10, 2018, 15:2305/10/18
May 11, 2018, 00:23(edited)
06/15/16

feigning ignorance and placing blame on the user is typical and a testament to Plarium's reputation... It takes a concerted effort to select 100 of each an every bestiary unit, both offensive and defensive (which defies reason), so don't feed me a line of BS. I KNOW what I did, explained it in detail and it is YOUR responsibility to paying customers to figure out what is WRONG with YOUR game to cause this problem. Further responses need to take this seriously and NOT exemplify ignorance and lack of responsibility. 

double checking the selected troops is all fine and dandy, but when you ONLY select wraiths, you shouldn't need to double check anything. 

THIS IS A BUG! 

May 10, 2018, 18:2405/10/18
08/21/14

What actually happened: without ANY input from me, the game sent 100, or all of a unit if their total was under 100, of every bestiary unit I own, including legendary units, resulting in losses of valuable units.

The losses are as follows: 2 Great Dragons, 2 Archangels, 2 Eldritch Dragons, 2 Dark Dragons, 1 Imperial Dragon, 2 Dragons, 2 Dark Undead Dragons, 2 Imperial Undead Dragons, 2 Undead Dragons, 2 Eldritch Griffons, 2 Dark Griffons, 1 Imperial Griffon, 2 Griffons, 2 Thieves, 2 Dark Wyverns, 1 Imperial Wyvern, 2 Wyverns, 2 Dark Chimera, 1 Imperial Chimera, 2 Chimeras, 1 Elementalist, 1 Crowned Knight and 2 Wraiths.

Your 2 statements here do not jive with one another.  Do you have a screenshot?

May 10, 2018, 19:0205/10/18
06/15/16

I think they jive very well, in fact I'm doing the funky chicken just thinking about it  ...  screenshot is in the original post showing units sent and losses, as described, but only for the top of the battle report... here is the bottom of reports:

http://prntscr.com/jg94ck

May 10, 2018, 19:2505/10/18
06/15/16

I was fully aware when it happened and absolutely certain, without a shadow of doubt I did not select the units that were sent, other than the wraiths... I have made mistakes before and owned them...  I have had unexplained losses that I couldn't make sense of, but I dismissed them as an oversight on my part; i.e. 1 Crowned Knight vanished and not at healer (maybe 7 days had passed)  when usually a 1 unit loss shows up at the healer...  either way, I didn't whine, or moan since I just figured I made a mistake somewhere... this is NOT a mistake on my part, which is why I'm submitting a bug report and hope Plarium will address this with interest instead of dismissiveness 

May 11, 2018, 05:5305/11/18
08/21/14
Guess I missed the screenshot in the original post.  My mistake.  Good luck with this one.
AndriiTechnical Support
May 11, 2018, 10:1605/11/18
06/03/14
cantony75 said:

I was fully aware when it happened and absolutely certain, without a shadow of doubt I did not select the units that were sent, other than the wraiths... I have made mistakes before and owned them...  I have had unexplained losses that I couldn't make sense of, but I dismissed them as an oversight on my part; i.e. 1 Crowned Knight vanished and not at healer (maybe 7 days had passed)  when usually a 1 unit loss shows up at the healer...  either way, I didn't whine, or moan since I just figured I made a mistake somewhere... this is NOT a mistake on my part, which is why I'm submitting a bug report and hope Plarium will address this with interest instead of dismissiveness 

No problems, lord! I can continue the investigation and dig deeper. Please specify the actual coordinates of your Castle and name of the platform (Facebook or plarium.com).  
May 11, 2018, 22:1905/11/18
06/15/16

Agent Andrew said:

cantony75 said:

No problems, lord! I can continue the investigation and dig deeper. Please specify the actual coordinates of your Castle and name of the platform (Facebook or plarium.com).  

The platform I play on is Plarium.com

I will send you a private message with my game coordinates since it does not contribute to the public forum discussion and I would prefer to keep that private 
AndriiTechnical Support
May 12, 2018, 08:1305/12/18
May 12, 2018, 08:38(edited)
06/03/14

cantony75 said:

Agent Andrew said:

cantony75 said:

I will send you a private message with my game coordinates since it does not contribute to the public forum discussion and I would prefer to keep that private 

Wonderful. Thank you very much! The investigation will take several days. I'll let you know as soon as I get any updates.

Is it a single case or you noticed something similar before or after? 
May 14, 2018, 22:0105/14/18
06/15/16
Agent Andrew said:

cantony75 said:

Agent Andrew said:

cantony75 said:

Wonderful. Thank you very much! The investigation will take several days. I'll let you know as soon as I get any updates.

this is the first time I have noticed this and saved the battle reports to submit a bug report.  I can't be sure if it has happened before, but I am watching out for it now.  If it happens again, I will report it here with screenshot links
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 4, 2018, 15:0806/04/18
07/02/15
cantony75 said:

Agent Andrew said:

cantony75 said:

Agent Andrew said:

cantony75 said:

this is the first time I have noticed this and saved the battle reports to submit a bug report.  I can't be sure if it has happened before, but I am watching out for it now.  If it happens again, I will report it here with screenshot links
We have received the response from our devs about this case. The situation is not a game bug. Such number of the units selected could be set by third-party software used for the game. If you don't use the software, please make sure no one has access to your account. Also, we recommend that you change your login and password. These steps can prevent you from losing troops in a similar situation. 
Jun 28, 2018, 19:4106/28/18
06/15/16

your response shows a lack of understanding (ignorance) on the part of your devs and the implied causes are nothing but a shift of blame/responsibility that are completely impossible and thus worthless ... I'm surprised you didn't tell me to clear my internet browser cache, lol.  I'm back checking in on this issue because I had a similar issue where 100 offensive units were sent to a defensive battleground WITHOUT MY INPUT.  TO BE CLEAR: I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT WITH NO 3RD PARTY ANYTHING INVOLVED!!!  Screen prints of all my troops sent to this battleground are below.  This occurred while selecting all troops (ONLY defensive and spying troops in castle at the time) from my castle to be sent to defensive battleground and there is about a 3-5+ second lag while the game is selecting all troops and catching up with the commands.  At the same time, all of my offensive troops were arriving back at the castle and arrived during the 3-5 second lag of my defensive troops being selected.  I do not recall if I hit the send button right after selecting all troops (defensive and spying), or after my offensive troops returned, BUT after reviewing the battle report, I noticed that 100 of each offensive unit(or the max I have of that unit)  were sent WITHOUT my input; for some reason ALL my paladins went to the defensive battle ground.  How do you define a BUG in the game??? Thankfully this was only on a lvl 3 battleground I was just clearing for equipment to sell and had no losses, but here is another example of this BUG that your devs don't seem to have an answer for and can only come up with shifting blame at this time.  screenprints of battle report with 100(or max) selected of each offensive unit that I did not select:

https://prnt.sc/k0j06h

https://prnt.sc/k0j0h4

https://prnt.sc/k0j0rx

https://prnt.sc/k0j10q

https://prnt.sc/k0j1ag

https://prnt.sc/k0j1nn

https://prnt.sc/k0j1vv

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 29, 2018, 07:0406/29/18
10/04/13
cantony75 said:

your response shows a lack of understanding (ignorance) on the part of your devs and the implied causes are nothing but a shift of blame/responsibility that are completely impossible and thus worthless ... I'm surprised you didn't tell me to clear my internet browser cache, lol.  I'm back checking in on this issue because I had a similar issue where 100 offensive units were sent to a defensive battleground WITHOUT MY INPUT.  TO BE CLEAR: I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT WITH NO 3RD PARTY ANYTHING INVOLVED!!!  Screen prints of all my troops sent to this battleground are below.  This occurred while selecting all troops (ONLY defensive and spying troops in castle at the time) from my castle to be sent to defensive battleground and there is about a 3-5+ second lag while the game is selecting all troops and catching up with the commands.  At the same time, all of my offensive troops were arriving back at the castle and arrived during the 3-5 second lag of my defensive troops being selected.  I do not recall if I hit the send button right after selecting all troops (defensive and spying), or after my offensive troops returned, BUT after reviewing the battle report, I noticed that 100 of each offensive unit(or the max I have of that unit)  were sent WITHOUT my input; for some reason ALL my paladins went to the defensive battle ground.  How do you define a BUG in the game??? Thankfully this was only on a lvl 3 battleground I was just clearing for equipment to sell and had no losses, but here is another example of this BUG that your devs don't seem to have an answer for and can only come up with shifting blame at this time.  screenprints of battle report with 100(or max) selected of each offensive unit that I did not select:

https://prnt.sc/k0j06h

https://prnt.sc/k0j0h4

https://prnt.sc/k0j0rx

https://prnt.sc/k0j10q

https://prnt.sc/k0j1ag

https://prnt.sc/k0j1nn

https://prnt.sc/k0j1vv

Plarium only consider something to be a bug if they can replicate it.  So if they try the same steps described in the report and the problem doesn't occur there's nothing they can do about it (at least that's my understanding of their process).