All Categories

Mar'eth Quest

Mar'eth Quest

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 29, 2018, 14:4304/29/18

Mar'eth Quest

I cleared some daily quests yesterday by paying 100 sapphires. I needed the 750 moon coin reward for upgrading equipment. No moon coins were delivered. I also cleared 4 other quests but did not notice the result. Today I generated  necromancers to get 2 free on the daily quest. Thought I would check delivery of reward considering previous results. the free necromancers were not delivered. So your game is not delivering Mar'eth quest rewards regardless of whether they are being bought or whether they are earned.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2018, 16:3604/29/18
12/13/14

jameslatheron said:

I cleared some daily quests yesterday by paying 100 sapphires. I needed the 750 moon coin reward for upgrading equipment. No moon coins were delivered. I also cleared 4 other quests but did not notice the result. Today I generated  necromancers to get 2 free on the daily quest. Thought I would check delivery of reward considering previous results. the free necromancers were not delivered. So your game is not delivering Mar'eth quest rewards regardless of whether they are being bought or whether they are earned.

You need to read your News reports - It was nerfed.

Just another nerf in a very long list of nerfs

http://prntscr.com/jbmx83