All Categories

plarium crashed on spy attack not allowing me to turn back my troops after getting spy report

plarium crashed on spy attack not allowing me to turn back my troops after getting spy report

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 22, 2018, 14:0304/22/18
02/06/16

while playing on plarium, untamed lands in stormfall.  I placed 2 attacks spies, followed by offense 

my spies arrived 20 seconds before to see if i needed to cancel offensive attack. 

my large amount of spies arrived and were unsuccessful.  

i tried to cancel my next wave of offense, but plarium crashed - this did not allow me enough time to reload and cancel

crashing is an ongoing issue with plarium and should be addressed

I have attached the time of the attacks so you can search your logs easier.  This is Utah USA time (UTC-6 hours)

I would have logged this right at time, but forums were also down with HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 23, 2018, 07:5204/23/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

Please specify the platform where you play. Also, please clarify how the game crashed. Have you received any error messages? If possible, please attach a screenshot illustrating the issue you have faced.