All Categories

League Marshal Change

League Marshal Change

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 20, 2018, 20:4204/20/18
03/26/17

League Marshal Change

Plarium Admin: Stormfall Age of War: I am Captain Redsun, 2nd in Command of the Elite Shadows TA. I am writing to you to request that I become the new lead marshal.  In an email to a friend of mine, MaxBklyn1 L A W, of Reservoir Dogs, his rep advised me to write to you. Originally, he stated that I needed to get more than 50% vote. However, It is now currently only POPO and me in the league. When Storm had his family situation, he gave me 2nd in command with all 5 boxes checked. I just cannot delete him as his can is in gray. I am looking to revamp this league and would like full marshal status.  He also said that Storm had been on a 21 day timer. Yet, it is now day 172 and he is still marshal. Something wrong here.  In addition, I have not been getting any spy/raid reports on my castle, think I had one yesterday.

I had emailed POPO earlier this month on my becoming marshal, and POPO said he was fine with it. However, I noticed that all of my emails except for page 1 have been deleted. Is there any sort of training or manual that I will need to look at? Therefore, please accept this request for my becoming the new marshal of the ESTA. Respectfully, Captain Redsun  

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Apr 21, 2018, 08:4004/21/18
06/03/14
Snowgoon said:

Plarium.com Untamed server

Delete this after viewing

http://prntscr.com/j8179p

Hello, lord! We can appoint you as a new Marshal in case you attach an image illustrating personal in-game message (not e-mail) from POPO where he/she gives his/her consent for your appointment. 
Apr 22, 2018, 11:0804/22/18
12/13/14

Agent Andrew said:

Snowgoon said:

Plarium.com Untamed server

Delete this after viewing

http://prntscr.com/j8179p

Hello, lord! We can appoint you as a new Marshal in case you attach an image illustrating personal in-game message (not e-mail) from POPO where he/she gives his/her consent for your appointment. 

I was just trying to help identify which server - I am not a member of this league and have no wish to change ... but thanks for the vote of confidence :)

I am sure that Redsun will do a great job as new marshal