The RIP coalition and the coming WAR - DoomieUK

The RIP coalition and the coming WAR - DoomieUK

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 12, 2019, 04:0002/12/19
Feb 12, 2019, 04:02(edited)
03/18/14
We are recruiting MALL COPS tell Doomie to send his application with a detailed resume with all mall experience...
Feb 13, 2019, 19:1602/13/19
07/30/14

I AM A MALL COP said:

We are recruiting MALL COPS tell Doomie to send his application with a detailed resume with all mall experience...

This is a GAME and a war game at that.

Rather recruit willing fighters you seem to kneed those.

But seeing as you cant do that you go personal, utterly pathetic is what you are!

Roftie

Feb 15, 2019, 17:4102/15/19
05/30/14

TheDarkKnight said:

Hello All,

Yes the story continues so a Legend at KT has left the game. Yes I refer to Stewart from the KT league.

Guess who bought the account, your right RIZZO 

So a great player has handed it to an inferior player and called it Mall Cop 

I wonder now James have you left the game and handed TheDarkKnight account to Rizzo

Anyways KT won the champions event so well done KT league...terrific stuff 

The mall cop had 16K archers in their castle....what a shame to see the SS below

Happy gaming everyone

DoomieUK at Dominus
Apr 2, 2019, 15:4004/02/19
05/10/16
Im sure we can meet in ts and prove you wrong. Stewart still plays everyday and so does James. I dont own either of their accounts. I thought you might post pics of our PvP league victory, or all the tower events, or the league duel head to head viictory. You forgot to post that, while your command members were gracious enough to give congrats and show class. You havent mentioned Doomie, some of that internal fighting either, people leaving, reshape of the coallition, oh and your lack of rank, because the dont trust you, who could. 
Apr 2, 2019, 16:1904/02/19
Apr 2, 2019, 18:13(edited)
05/30/14

Rizzo said:

Im sure we can meet in ts and prove you wrong. Stewart still plays everyday and so does James. I dont own either of their accounts. I thought you might post pics of our PvP league victory, or all the tower events, or the league duel head to head viictory. You forgot to post that, while your command members were gracious enough to give congrats and show class. You havent mentioned Doomie, some of that internal fighting either, people leaving, reshape of the coallition, oh and your lack of rank, because the dont trust you, who could. 

Hello All,

RIZZO we agreed not to talk, this is what you wanted and asked for

RIZZO yes perhaps you still have friends playing in KT, who knows nowadays.

I will agree with you and I havent mentioned the PvP league victory - So well done OK 

The tower events, Dominus dont put much priority into this event.....But watch this space we may surprise you. 

The league duel what a battle, RIZZO you put a lot of effort in that KT victory - But well done, I did PM you 

The coalition has been reshaped and I like the name VIP. When I get time I will have a few positive words with EMPS, CORE and other league manaagement

All of you in this game who know me - I have always said I dont need rank....But this is the point RIZZO, there is a great TEAM at Dominus, I feel honoured to be part of this league. RIZZO with you at the helm, KT had no TEAM ethics.....I mean this as no disrespect but that is how KT is nowadays.

Happy Gaming everyone

DoomieUK at Dominus

Apr 15, 2019, 17:1204/15/19
05/10/16
Delusional Mall Cop! It took no team effort to get 20K points in flags, while you were passed flags, it took no effort as a team to scale the tower to the highest point in all servers, it took no team effort to beat ya in the duel, no team effort for PvP victory, ya doomie, Rizzo did it all by himself, your DAFF as you say it. 
Apr 30, 2019, 06:0404/30/19
05/30/14

Rizzo said:

Delusional Mall Cop! It took no team effort to get 20K points in flags, while you were passed flags, it took no effort as a team to scale the tower to the highest point in all servers, it took no team effort to beat ya in the duel, no team effort for PvP victory, ya doomie, Rizzo did it all by himself, your DAFF as you say it. 

Hello Rizzo,

O Dear Rizzo, dont get upset, I applaud YOU 

I know many at KT wont congratulate YOU but I am 

I think KT are lucky to have YOU

Keep Smiling RIZZO

DoomieUK from Dominus

May 16, 2021, 21:1005/16/21
05/10/16

Ok lets see who was right and who was wrong after all these years

1. Domnus has a level 8 fort, losts it players and now calls itself La Horde wantabe league

2. Doomie doesnt play anymore

3. Doomie was attacking his own league mates from a alt when dominus was being taken down, and was booted from Dominus after i forarded information pictures

4. Frey doesnt play anymore

WELL DONE INDEED