Oracle said:

WE ARE ALL FOOLS

Just you, ladyboy ;)
Aug 20, 2018, 19:2708/20/18
05/10/16
See, now this is worth watching, the rainbow league vs Dutch. hmmm Round 1
Aug 20, 2018, 19:3008/20/18
05/10/16
I guess what hasnt been said about this forum thread is the outcome of the Larry experiment with the Anarchy trash. Yes they were ran out and larry's league was saved. The little rats made their way to Balken Knights and KT made peace with Attredies. Wax on Wax off
Aug 21, 2018, 11:1808/21/18
07/30/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

Rizzo said:

I guess what hasnt been said about this forum thread is the outcome of the Larry experiment with the Anarchy trash. Yes they were ran out and larry's league was saved. The little rats made their way to Balken Knights and KT made peace with Attredies. Wax on Wax off

Uummm,,, OK. 

All hail Rizzo, feel better???

LOL

He needs to make himself feel good.
Aug 21, 2018, 12:1608/21/18
10/31/14
Dutch Viking said:

Oracle said:

WE ARE ALL FOOLS

Just you, ladyboy ;)
says the big quit
Aug 21, 2018, 12:1808/21/18
10/31/14
Rizzo said:

See, now this is worth watching, the rainbow league vs Dutch. hmmm Round 1
When will there be KT vs Me round 1000. I haven't seen your lot attacking me in over 6 months since I stopped login into server 1.
Aug 22, 2018, 20:1408/22/18
05/17/14

Now that it explains it; why you do not see the attacks from KT!

Aug 24, 2018, 01:5308/24/18
Aug 24, 2018, 02:32(edited)
12/25/15

to all really hate KNIGHTS TEMPLAR 1 & RIZZO, he has bad blood with a member of my league, UNIVERSAL SOLDIERS. since about 10 days ago, when he sent pm ORDERING ME (marshal of a league i created 4/2016) to boot the member, since he doesn't like the player. threats to me were, boot her or become all kt leagues enemy & u get attacked relentlessly indefinitely!. i refused, since i paid my 2,000 sapphires, bought, created, built my league, its roster & fortress! TOLD HIM HE IS NOT EVER GOING TO CONTROL ANY PART OF MY LEAGUE. SO, for 10+ days, my league of 21-24 people has been raided, seized , fire balled! up to 25-50+ times a day. as this is directly the type of garbage done by the (approximately 800+) members of all the kt leagues, its also directly responsible for a lot of THESE DEAD CASTLES, LEV 10-110, THAT STOPPED PLAYING FROM THE INABILITY TO HAVE A FAIR & EQUAL ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE IN STORMFALL AGE OF WAR, YOU CAN EASILY ESTIMATE $1,000,000+ USD of lost revenue to plarium too. this kt scare tactic junk has & will continue to happen, meaning none that don't BOW DOWN & KISS RIZZO'S FEET, (AS HE WOULD HAVE ALL DO), will ever have free play, equality, respectful play or enjoyment in play of STORMFALL AGE OF WAR (CLASSIFIED AS A STRATEGY GAME). This has become an ever increasing problem in this game. there needs to be action from (if not plarium, who has lost countless millions of revenue) it needs to involve a full scale united front OF ALL LEAGUES OF STORMFALL AGE OF WAR. Which means, all leagues unite under one coalition & mission: RID STORMFALL AGE OF WAR OF KT LEAGUES & ALL MEMBERS. as these members have been directly responsible for losses to players, leagues & PLARIUM, the controlling body of the business owning it, should immediately delete & block all knights Templar leagues & the systematic suspension or banning of all the players in membership to them, INDEFINITELY! IP address blocking too. nobody in this game now can have equal fair play or enjoy the game as the creators of it intended, this is what i am going to lobby for thru all forums of this game & company of ownership, as well as thru all social media outlets & Youtube blogs of a few in game i am friends with, having the experience & education to effectively achieve INTERNET WIDE EXPOSURE IN A MATTER OF DAYS OR FEW WEEKS. WE WILL HAVE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR LEAGUES THROUGH OUT STORMFALL AGE OF WAR & ANY OTHER SERVERS FORCED OUT!!!!!!! THEY THINK THERE'S NONE THAT WILL INVEST THE TIME OR ENERGY NEEDED TO DO THIS. I AND MY FRIENDS ARE HERE TO TELL EVERYONE DIFFERENT!!!!! WE GOOD PLAYERS & THOSE THAT GENUINELY WANT TO PLAY FOR ENTERTAINMENT & ENJOYMENT OF ONLINE GAMING WILL PREVAIL! TOO LONG HAS KT HELD THIS GAME HOSTAGE, AS IF THEY OWN IT THEMSELVES. IT ALL COMES TO A HALT VERY SOON! NOTE: ANY WHO WANT PROOF OF THIS ACTION BY KT, FEEL FREE TO PM ME IN MY LEAGUE ROSTER. YOU WILL EASILY FIND MY COORDINATES & PM LINK THERE. THANK YOU ALL WHO ALSO ARE TIRED OF THIS BEHAVIOR, RUINING THE GAME FOR THE REST OF US. VOICE UR SUPPORT IN GAME PM TO ME, THANKS ONCE AGAIN!

DESTROYER1977, MARSHAL

UNIVERSAL SOLDIERS LEAGUE
Aug 24, 2018, 03:0908/24/18
03/18/14

Now that is a hilarious rant from what seems to be someone who needs some medication or maybe just  a little uneducated especially in the game of stormfall.  KT is not just one player or the Marshall.... It is the players and all play daily.... and whom are very knowledgeable in  game play..... we play together and fight together.... so please do your worst.... I am sure we will feel zero pain! War is hell and it is a wargame!

TDK
Aug 24, 2018, 16:1908/24/18
Aug 24, 2018, 16:21(edited)
12/18/14

LOL - just wow

that "wall of text" coming from a player who messages every player over level 100 for help :))

Aug 25, 2018, 00:4908/25/18
12/25/15
IF RIZZO WASNT AFRAID, HE WOULDNT BE HERE TRYING TO JUSTIFY BEING AN IGNORANT FOOL, NOBODY SAID KT IS ON PLAYER, NOT ANYTHG LIKE IT EVEN.ALL CAN THINK WHAT THEY WANT, KT WILL FALL & WONT BE GETTING BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!! KT LEAGUES HAVE HELD THIS GAME HOSTAGE WAY TOO LONG, ITS TIME FOR AN EXTREME CHANGE, WE HAVE THE TOOLS TO DO IT, PPL WITH HE PARTICULAR SKILLS WITH WEB DESIGN, YOUTUBE CHANNELS ALREADY THAT WENT VIRAL SEVERAL TIMES, THE RESOLVE, DETERMINATION & KNOWLEDGE TO TAKE KT OUT OF STORMFALL PERMANANTLY!!!!!! ALL KT PPL CAN JUST KEEP LAUGHING TIL THE LOGIN ONE DAY, SEEING A DEAD BLANK CIRCLE WHERE THEIR LEAGUE CHAT WAS, ONLY TO LOOK FOR KT LEAGUES TO REJOIN & FINDING THEY NO LONGER EXIST!!!!!!! THIS GAME IS GOING TO CHANGE FOREVER! NO KT LEAGUES AROUND, ALL PLAYERS CAN ENJOY THE ONLINE GAMING EXPERIENCE. BTW, AS FEW FRIENDS & ALLIES AS KT LEAGUES HAVE, THERES SOOOOOOOO MANY MORE PPL THAT HATE ANYTHG WITH KT ANYWHERE NEAR IT TOO. 
Aug 25, 2018, 01:0608/25/18
12/25/15
WOW, RIZZO HAS SOME SCREEN SHOTS, WE HAVE 800+ OF THEM TOO, ALL GET INCLUDED IN BOTH OUR MEMBERS YOU TUBE CHANNEL & OUR WEBSITE & WE DECIDED TO ADD A UNIVERSAL SODIERS LEAGUE FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY TOO. THERES GOING TO END UP BEING SEVERAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WE OPEN, JUST TO SPREAD THE WORD & COLLECT ALL IN STORMFALL AGE OF WAR THAT HATE THEM & THEIR CONCENTRATION CAMP/HOLOCUAST MENTALITY OF GAME PLAY. IF U THINK A CORPORATION THAT WANTS TO PROFIT FROM & MAINTAIN A POSITIVE REPUTATION FOR THEIR GAMES WONT DELETE THE KT LEAGUES & POSSIBLY ALOT OF MEMBERS, U HAVE LOST IT COMPLETELY. IMAGINE THE EASE OF RECRUITMENT HERE, WHEN IT GOES DOWN IN STORMFALL HISTORY, WE DESTROYED KT!!!!! ALL THRU EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET & SHARING SERVICE THERE IS & AN ONLINE PETITION WHICH WILL GO DIRECTLY TO ARISTOCRAT, THE CORP THAT BOUGHT PLARIUM IN 2017, WHEN KT WAS HACKING & DESTROYING FRIENDS ACCTS, SINCE THEY CANT DEFEAT THEM IN GAME. THEN, AS THEY HAVENT HAD PLARIUM 12 MONTHS, THERES A NEED TO RECOUP EXPENSES OF PURCHASE & MAINT FOR THE NEW PURCHASE, WITH A REVENUE OF $17MIL A YR, ARISTOCRAT WONT BE HAPPY WHEN $500,000/MONTH WORTH OF PLAYERS THAT USED TO BUY SAPPS/EMERALDS, BOYCOTT BUYING TIL KT IS ERASED FROM THIS GAME, WELL, EVEN A FOOL LIKE RIZZO(A PLAYER WHICH WE WILL BE LOOKING TO GET BANNED TOO) CAN SEE, TO,LOSE $6MILLION+ A YR, HATE TO TELL U, ARISTOCRAT WILL SIDE WITH PROFITS OVER KT STAYING. ONLY A TOTAL BRAINLESS JOKE WOULD BELIEVE THEY WILL CHOOSE TO LOSE $500,000 A MONTH, TO KEEP THE HERE. ALL WHO WANT TO SIGN THE ONLINE PETITION, TO FREE THIS GAME & ALL WHO PLAY IT FROM KT LEAGUES GARBAGE, PM ME & WELL UNITE STORMFALL AGAINST KT LEAGUES & ALL MEMBERS
Aug 25, 2018, 02:2108/25/18
05/10/16
Cap locks moron
Aug 25, 2018, 02:5008/25/18
12/25/15
well, from disbelief or whatever the case may be, idk. u all think kt leagues are bulletproof in the game. sadly for all with that mindset. this is happening & every nights templar league will be erased from these servers, with the fleeting thought of aristocrat corp that they are costing them 6-7 figures a month of revenue, they wont hesitate to erase them, along with a few dozen member accounts, most being alts anyway, further violating the terms of use set forth by plarium & now, ARISTOCRAT CORPORATION. there's been grossly deliberate violations of the terms of use for a long time with them too. also, way too many to count of criminal violations, as we know, there's plenty of minors (below 18 yrs of age) that play too falling under jurisdictions of national, local, provincial, state & international criminal statutes. upon any type of bullish behaviors (i.e., bullying in game) to one of these players, REGARDLESS OF KNOWLEDGE OF AGES (as the legal systems world wide do not take ignorance of those laws as defense to violations o fit, we have 126 pm messages saved to zip drives WITH LEGALLY ACCEPTED GOVERNMENT MADE I.D. OF PROOF OF AGES. ALL 126 PM MESSAGES ARE FROM KT LEAGUE MEMBERS, IN VARIOUS KT LEAGUES TOO. we can have these both sexually explicit, & cyber bullying texts, along with senders screen names & info needed for prosecution, moved along to the correct authorities, at any given time. BEST THING FOR ANY MEMBERS OF KNIGHTS TEMPLAR LEAGUES WOULD BE TO LAY EXTREMELY LOW & NOT INTERACT IN ANY WAY WITH OTHER PLAYERS............ this is not a joke, prank, rants of anger, or anything of the sort. its very simply, unity of players of ALL SERVERS of this game, to say, WE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IN THIS CORPORATION'S GAMES, PERIOD!!!!!!!
Aug 25, 2018, 03:0008/25/18
12/25/15
HINT TO OTHERS, ACCEPT RIZZO (HE BURIES HIMSELF DEEPER WITH EACH TEXT HERE & IN GAME) These forums are seen by aristocrat corp employees too, its probably not the smartest thing u all can do to show support for kt & rizzo. while any that would support them would be allied league members, ITS THE ALLIED LIST PAGES OF KT LEAGUES THAT'S BASICALLY A "SHOPPING LIST" OF THOSE LEAGUES RIZZO & ALL KT's FEAR & KNOW CAN KNOCK THEM OUT OF & KEEP THEM OUT OF THE TOP 30 RANKS IN LEAGUES, food for thought, all allied leagues of kt crews.
Aug 25, 2018, 04:1508/25/18
12/18/14

turnersmobilerepair2001 said:

HINT TO OTHERS, ACCEPT RIZZO (HE BURIES HIMSELF DEEPER WITH EACH TEXT HERE & IN GAME) These forums are seen by aristocrat corp employees too, its probably not the smartest thing u all can do to show support for kt & rizzo. while any that would support them would be allied league members, ITS THE ALLIED LIST PAGES OF KT LEAGUES THAT'S BASICALLY A "SHOPPING LIST" OF THOSE LEAGUES RIZZO & ALL KT's FEAR & KNOW CAN KNOCK THEM OUT OF & KEEP THEM OUT OF THE TOP 30 RANKS IN LEAGUES, food for thought, all allied leagues of kt crews.

care to share any of the links to this social media you are claiming is out there?  or even some screen shots of messages from other league leadership supporting your league?

Seriously dude, step away from the computer - find something REAL and enjoy life you are taking a GAME far too seriously ....

Cheers!!
Aug 25, 2018, 14:2308/25/18
12/25/15
funny thing this morning! i have a pm from "oberon" about MY INSULTS TO RIZZO. very very easily shown to be the one making complaints to plarium, since hes got several "INSULTS" to me right here! all have been copied & sent in my own official complaint to plarium, since rizzo, SO BIG & BAD he has to cry to them over being exposed for EXACTLY what i see MANY PLAYERS say the very same about him & knights templar leagues. they have tied to think they OWN THIS GAME. hate to break it to ya folks! rizzo is a total coward! at lev 114, he commonly attacks the lowest levs in my league of 22 ppl! NOW ISN'T HE SOOOOOO BIG & SCARY!? this just shows further proof, kt is running scared, having to cry to the game. we are not "CRYING" to anyone. me, my league members & a lot of friends are just sick & tired of rizzo & his lackey followers, always thinking they are bulletproof! Ur nothing but a player, not a G-O-D of stormfall!! any who hate these kt ummmm "ppl", send me pm in game, we aren't hard to find, universal soldiers league, in league lists, as all are. those sick of kt garbage & the rumor/propaganda mill rizzo runs, IT IS TIME TO UNITE ALL PLAYERS IN GAME TO FIGHT & say in one extremely loud voice, KT WILL NOT COMMAND ANY LEAGUE MARSHAL TO BOOT ANYONE HERE. Hes barely able to run his own crew! also, rizzo is an IMPLANTED PLAYER, HANDED THE MARSHAL SPOT. he isn't as many of us marshals, that paid our money, bought the sapps, spent 2k sapps for a blank league page, built it, upgraded it, developed it, spent unimaginable amounts of time & sapps/cash/res to support it, grow it, along with those within its roster. those of us REAL MARSHALS know the time, res, dedication to this that we spent. WE ALL HAVE PAID OUR DUES HERE, unless ur rizzo or a few other ones that were handed everything!! then, RIZZO is going to have the audacity to pm me, telling me "BOOT THE MEMBERS I DON'T LIKE FROM YOUR LEAGUE, OR YOUR LEAGUE IS ENEMY OF ALL KT LEAGUES! we can all see how that's working soooooooo GREATLY for him & kt leagues. as hes got ALL KT LEAGUES ATTACKING A LEAGUE OF 20-25 MEMBERS, since he's been denied the right he thinks he has to ORDER ANOTHER MARSHAL TO BOOT PPL HE DOESN'T WANT OR APPROVE OF BEING IN LEAGUES OF THOSE OF US THAT STARTED OUR LEAGUES FROM SCRATCH! this the rizzo way, he thinks he alone owns this game. sorry, not gonna happen bro!!!!!!! every time you or these allies of your's comment here, (as i said b4, all allied diplos to kt are just the leagues & ppl he fears, that he uses diplo to hide from those leagues/ppl. yeah, THIS IS THE GUY TRYING TO COMMAND OTHER MARSHALS TO DO HIS BIDDING OR ELSE. WE REAL MARSHALS ARE NOT THE ONES IN HAND OUT ROLES AS MARSHALS OF THE KT LEAGUES, WE DON'T GET OR TAKE ORDERS FROM RIZZO OR ANY KT PPL! DEAL WITH IT, YOU ARE NOT G-O-D!!!! LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT! MY LEAGUE WILL NEVER BE CONTROLLED BY YOU, RIZZO! NUFF SAID!
Aug 26, 2018, 03:3808/26/18
12/25/15
well, since rizzo is undoubtedly, the supreme big bad scary guy, he fb'd & raided/seiged a lev 31 here in my crew just abt 15-20 mins ago, lowest member of the roster! thats a BIG BAD KT GUY FOLKS! aren't we all sacred now!? idk, when our offensive bk  hits went flying several hours ago, i @ lev 86, my 1st target was rizzo, lev 114. am i just backwards? i guess i shoulda found some lowly little novice lord to pick on too. im sure this one rizzo supporter thats throwing a reply up here, u must be just sittin bk drooling all over the place too. since BIG, BAD, SCARY RIZZO, G-OD OF STORMFALL, has went & attacked 3x tonight on the same lev 31 guy. ohhhhhhhhhh i know im shaking with terror! u wish rizzo... TO ALL READERS, AREN'T WE ALL JUST WETTING OUR UNDIES NOW, SO SCARED. well, i guess as long as we are lev 50+, we're all good!