Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2017, 23:4907/22/17
07/25/15
roadstar Pitbull said:

HAHA,, thanks for the laugh.

What have they done so far????
at least one master did offer me 200k archers today, and some freebie something something, maybe a handjob, Idk...
Jul 23, 2017, 15:0007/23/17
10/31/14

There is a certain individual using my good name to spread ideas and values that I am opposed to. These person first PM me on the untamed land. I found it amusing that a person would PM a moderator and confess that he is an alt. 

Now a certain individual is using my good name to harm the game. I am not sure who these person is, but I have a feeling that he is not master. 

I will personally report the case to support team. 

By the way I am Oracle, and not ORACLE. And my current name has been changed. I change my name in all games I play in may and September to commemorate Africa day and Brai day. 

Jul 23, 2017, 15:2407/23/17
Jul 24, 2017, 10:45(edited)
10/31/14

The first ORACLE message. 

That should spice up the conspiracy theory. 

Jul 23, 2017, 22:0907/23/17
07/11/13
Oracle said:

There is a certain individual using my good name to spread ideas and values that I am opposed to. These person first PM me on the untamed land. I found it amusing that a person would PM a moderator and confess that he is an alt. 

Now a certain individual is using my good name to harm the game. I am not sure who these person is, but I have a feeling that he is not master. 

By the way I am Oracle, and not ORACLE. And my current name has been changed. I change my name in all games I play in may and September to commemorate Africa day and Brai day. 

Let's not get too carried away with this whole "my good name" thing.
Jul 25, 2017, 02:4007/25/17
07/25/15

Oracle said:

Well, if you manage to get any help out of the support team with you PERSONALY REPORT THE CASE. Idk...  they can't seem to do shit about bots and such else, so if they by chance help you, shit man, you end up get more hate being favored by Plarium :p

There is several things Plarium could do to make it hard as hell to use multiple accounts in this game, but they wont, because there is those that spend on multiple alts as well. I got a bunch of russian bots around me, that been dormant for a long time now, but they seem to only get active during certain tournaments. 

Jul 25, 2017, 06:1107/25/17
08/03/14

i got that message.

it made absolutly no sense.

which is all the evidence i need to be sure it was oracle. 
Jul 25, 2017, 09:1407/25/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

Well, if you manage to get any help out of the support team with you PERSONALY REPORT THE CASE. Idk...  they can't seem to do shit about bots and such else, so if they by chance help you, shit man, you end up get more hate being favored by Plarium :p

There is several things Plarium could do to make it hard as hell to use multiple accounts in this game, but they wont, because there is those that spend on multiple alts as well. I got a bunch of russian bots around me, that been dormant for a long time now, but they seem to only get active during certain tournaments. 

Hello.

When you send a report regarding another player, in the majority of cases Support Team will not inform you what measures were taken to this player as it will break Privacy Ppolicy. Support can contact you back only if they need to get some additional information from you.

As for the players with multiple accounts, we added different limits in the game that prevent their activity.

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into account the possibility to abuse this feature by multiple accounts. If we see that it can give an unfair advantage to players, who are creating and using alternate accounts, we may decline this suggestion or find some ways to minimize their profit and encourage players to play with their main accounts only.

For example, we add more opportunities to develop your main account, and it takes even more time than before. Thus, players, who need to support several accounts, will need to spend more time on that, while you could spend that time to make your main account even stronger.

As for bots, we regularly run atomatic check and block such accounts.

Jul 26, 2017, 14:5907/26/17
08/03/14
Alina Phoenix said:

As for the players with multiple accounts, we added different limits in the game that prevent their activity.

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into account the possibility to abuse this feature by multiple accounts. If we see that it can give an unfair advantage to players, who are creating and using alternate accounts, we may decline this suggestion or find some ways to minimize their profit and encourage players to play with their main accounts only.

For example, we add more opportunities to develop your main account, and it takes even more time than before. Thus, players, who need to support several accounts, will need to spend more time on that, while you could spend that time to make your main account even stronger.

As for bots, we regularly run atomatic check and block such accounts.

quoting for posterity
Jul 26, 2017, 15:1207/26/17
10/31/14
Master has changed his name back to master. 
Jul 27, 2017, 13:3007/27/17
Jul 27, 2017, 13:37(edited)

Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Oracle said:

nope, its still Oracle.

https://imgur.com/wu5Fk0e

http://prntscr.com/g0z2ws VS http://prntscr.com/g0z3g

Glad to know Oracle / Plarium has the ability to get bots (who clearly are breaking the ToS) to change their castle names, but not the ability to ban them or remove them from the server.

Epic fail.

Jul 27, 2017, 16:3907/27/17
Jul 28, 2017, 12:00(edited)
10/31/14

avery said:

Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Oracle said:

nope, its still Oracle.

Glad to know Oracle / Plarium has the ability to get bots (who clearly are breaking the ToS) to change their castle names, but not the ability to ban them or remove them from the server.

Epic fail.

Sorry but no one, other than master did anything. Plarium have no power over master changing his name. He did it on his own terms. Plarium is not master. 

Jul 28, 2017, 04:3707/28/17
Jul 28, 2017, 11:59(edited)

Oracle said:

avery said:

Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Oracle said:

nope, its still Oracle.

Epic fail.

Sorry but no one, other than master did anything. Plarium have no power over master changing his name. He did it on his own terms.  Plarium is not master. 

Just when you think Oracle can't make things any worse...he goes and admits that Plarium has no power over master - and instead, "master" (someone that continually breaks the ToS)  has power to do anything they want.

What a terrible game, terrible moderation (specifically by oracle), and a pathetic way to run a game.

"Epic fail" hardly begins to describe this horrendous situation that is Plarium and their moderators.

Jul 28, 2017, 08:3307/28/17
02/29/16

avery said:

Oracle said:

avery said:

Oracle said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

Oracle said:

nope, its still Oracle.

Epic fail.

Sorry but no one, other than master did anything. Plarium have no power over master. 

Just when you think Oracle can't make things any worse...he goes and admits that Plarium has no power over master - and instead, "master" (someone that continually breaks the ToS)  has power to do anything they want.

What a terrible game, terrible moderation (specifically by oracle), and a pathetic way to run a game.

"Epic fail" hardly begins to describe this horrendous situation that is Plarium and their moderators.

Hello.

I would like to apologize for the confusion regarding this question.

We do have a power over Master. His accounts that are reported to our Support team are getting banned.

Also, we run an automatic check on the servers and ban the players with the alternative accounts.

Jul 28, 2017, 12:1207/28/17
10/31/14

avery said:

To clear the confussion. Plarium didn't influence master changing his name into ORACLE then Master again. 

Yes all those accounts( with the name ORACLE) that have been reported are now closed , and master can't use them again to spam us. 

Plarium doesn't negotiate with scammers, and at first I thought that is what you where insinuating, that plarium asked master to change his name. When bots line, or master accounts are reported, they are closed immediately, without  trying to reason with the party operating these account. 

SO to clear these up again. 

''Master'', for whatever reason he has. chose to change his name to ORACLE. These accounts where quickly reported and closed. Then he chose to use the name Master again. 

Jul 28, 2017, 13:5807/28/17
Jul 28, 2017, 14:00(edited)

Alina Phoenix said:

avery said:

Oracle said:

Sorry but no one, other than master did anything. Plarium have no power over master. 

Hello.

I would like to apologize for the confusion regarding this question.

We do have a power over Master. His accounts that are reported to our Support team are getting banned.

Also, we run an automatic check on the servers and ban the players with the alternative accounts.

Apology accepted, thanks for sharing your insights.  

Oracle has on multiple occasions has directly contradicted himself as a moderator and/or given out information as if it were fact, that is completely wrong (which some people might consider a situation like that to be a lie).   Why is he still a moderator?  As someone that is put into a position of power, shouldn't he be held to a higher standard to not spread lies and give out false information?    

There are many times when he directly contradicts himself (just like above in this thread - here's a link to another recent thread where the same style of false info is spread by Oracle:  https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tavern/53070_testing-/).  Why is that an acceptable practice that the community managers / oberon allow to happen time and time again in the forums?   There are also a number of people who have voiced their concern and complaints against him.  How long will he be allowed to continue as a moderator?  At what point does a moderator get ranked back down to a normal forum member?

Thanks for taking the time to answer the above questions. I think it's fair to assume after reading so many posts in the other threads that many others have these same questions or concerns - it would be great to receive answers so we can all learn.

Jul 28, 2017, 15:4007/28/17
10/31/14

avery said:

Apology accepted, thanks for sharing your insights.  

Oracle has on multiple occasions has directly contradicted himself as a moderator and/or given out information as if it were fact, that is completely wrong (which some people might consider a situation like that to be a lie).   Why is he still a moderator?  As someone that is put into a position of power, shouldn't he be held to a higher standard to not spread lies and give out false information?    

There are many times when he directly contradicts himself (just like above in this thread - here's a link to another recent thread where the same style of false info is spread by Oracle:  https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tavern/53070_testing-/).  Why is that an acceptable practice that the community managers / oberon allow to happen time and time again in the forums?   There are also a number of people who have voiced their concern and complaints against him.  How long will he be allowed to continue as a moderator?  At what point does a moderator get ranked back down to a normal forum member?

Thanks for taking the time to answer the above questions. I think it's fair to assume after reading so many posts in the other threads that many others have these same questions or concerns - it would be great to receive answers so we can all learn.

I apologize for the confusion. I only thought you're supporting the claims held by many in these post that there is a relationship between Plarium and Master. 

I am not sure what are you on about with that link. But you can post your concern/question there. As I didn't fully understand the nature of Lord stewart reply, I din't comment there. But you can explain on that there, to keep these thread as comprehensive as possible.