All Categories

Women's day

Women's day

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 7, 2020, 16:2203/07/20
08/09/15

Women's day

if im to be correct it seems like every country has set some different time for their women's day, so ill just say it today

anyways,

ladies, no matter which league ur in,enemy or friend , wish u all a happy good life !

ill be honest with u guys, i thought so much to post a beautiful comment, but in the end i was still hopeless to come up with something to show how important and great u guys are specially in this game iv got to know so many over the years iv been playing so i just stole a few from internet :p 

there were so many, like women are the god's finest creation and i totally agree on but the rest seemed like kinda sexist so ill just paste the one i kinda liked more

happy women's day !
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2020, 13:5703/14/20
08/09/15

English is not my first language

its not even my second or third ! 

still I've seen in the movies a lot the word(s)  ( GUYS ) is used to refer to m/f as an informal reference   

that was the best word choice i could come up with , at least in my mind :p i mean gals ? girls ? yea they kinda seemed off even to me as a person with English as a foreign language  <<(and also this sticker or emoji sux i wanted to show im surprised and yet i kinda look like one of those celebrity face lifting surgeries goin wrong u see in webs 

anyways it might just be UK,US use diference

if its not i apologize  :p