Forwarded for further consideration
User ID: 698671
Post ID: 157527
11 August, 2016, 12:09 PM UTC
Here is a list of suggestions that were accepted by our developers.
Please keep in mind that even if they are accepted, it does not mean that they will appear in the next update. They are in our work plans, and our developers will start working on them as soon as possible. The development team has a long-term plan of what features need to be released and when, and they closely follow their timelines. That is why your suggestions may be postponed for some time.
It may sometimes seem that the task is simple and can be done in no time and released in the next update, but when our developers start working on it, it turns out that it is not that simple and requires more time and/or resources. Additionally, technical complications may arise on the way.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Display the number of Units every member of the League has on a Beacon.
- Change the color of besieged Castles’ names and the ones that have Reinforcements on them.
- Expand the Resource history of the League.
- Stop displaying the Units of banned players since they do not participate in battles.
- League Fortress. To display in the Embassy the number of Defensive Units sent by each member of the League.
- Raise the Rank at which one can see the Defense on Beacons.
- Add the option to recall all Units from the League Fortress.
- Include more details in the descriptions of personal Achievements.
- Add the option to use Dark Essence in the Beacon window.
- Add a search field to the Diplomacy tab in the Embassy.
- Add League Fortress statistics, like the ones on Beacons.
- Make Quest descriptions more specific.
- Add the League logo on player avatars in the Eagle’s Nest window.
· The opportunity to change the diplomatic status between Leagues from “At Peace” to “Neutral” in just one click. Currently, it automatically changes to “Allies” (Note: the 3-day timer will remain).
· Improvements to the Scroll exchange system:
- There will be a new Filter – League – that will make it easier for League Members to trade Scrolls.
- You will be able to select the number of Scrolls you would like to trade.
· Improvements to the Crystal combination system.
· New Filter in the Battle Reports tab. You will now be able to filter all unread messages so you do not miss any.
· Battle Reports will show the Distance to Target.
· New Filter in the League Fortress window. You will be able to apply a filter to Battle Reports to avoid spam when someone launches a hundred attacks of one Unit on your League Fortress.
· There will be a timer indicating how long until your probation period in the League is up.
· Security against unintended purchases when acquiring Resources for your League. You are now protected from making accidental purchases when accidentally double-clicking your mouse.
· You will be able to expand your League using Runes of Fealty.
- Friendly fights within a League
- Show the overall strength of Units defending a Beacon, taking into account all the bonuses that apply to them
- Display the number of Units sent to a Beacon by individual players in the “Beacon Garrison” tab
- Enable the League Marshals to send offensive Units from League Fortresses as well as from Beacons back to their owners
- Notify players in the general chat about upgrades and downgrades of League Fortresses
- No rewards for League Missions for zero contribution
- Sort Hero Items in the Inventory by the time it takes to break them
- Give more Shards for breaking the upgraded Hero Items
- Remove or increase the limit on purchases of Resource Packs at the Black Market
- Add arrows indicating changes in total League Offense, Defense, and Spying
- The process of changing the League Marshal
- Add a warning when a player is trying to send the wrong type of Units to a Battleground of any level, not just the low level ones
- Display the League icon on player avatars in the Garrison tab
- Move notifications higher
- Close the Academy automatically when the League is not active for a certain period of time
- Have a welcome letter template that a League Marshal can send to a newcomer
- Add the information about the Defensive stats of an army against each type of Units.
- Send different reports for those who were kicked out of the League and those who have left it.
- Filter members of Rival Leagues.
- Weekly Rankings. Add a countdown.
- Castle Skins. Add a possibility to Upgrade them.
- Give an opportunity to share battle reports.
- Add a Weekly Rankings for Liberation.
- Contact list. Show a date when the bookmark was added.
- Add action menu to all battle reports (like in Spy reports).
- Resources. Add the information about Dragon Bonuses applied.
- Add Raiding Tournaments.
- Improve sort option in the Keep.
- Add an option to remove occupation from the Map.
- Remove unnecessary Notifications from the League chat.
- The Keep. Add an option to hide Units in Castle like the one for Catacombs.
- Add a 'sort by' menu for garrisons and fiefs.
- Increase the limit for sending the messages to the League members.
- Show the number of Units on BGs in a tooltip.
- Add options to Liberate and Revenge to the occupation reports.
- Add a filter for Reinforcements reports.
- Add a target's name to the Unit tracking window in the bottom.
- Improve the daily log in rewards.
- Add a search option for Leagues in Diplomacy tab.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
User ID: 1046840
Post ID: 571688
7 February, 2019, 4:32 PM UTC
1. Add the opportunity to delete Hero Equipment.
2. Show in the Undead window the icon that attack is sent to it (like with BGs).
3. Add "Coalition" filter to the Market to exchange Scrolls.
4. Display Contacts on the Map and in Battle Reports.
5. Add League Achievement for Units killed at Hamlets.
6. In the Beacons' Tournaments give points for killed Balur Units.
7. Add the number of slots for Champions.
8. Highlight the name of Marshal in the League chat.
9. Add new Ranks for Units upgrade.
10. Add more Levels for Crystals and Dragon Arts.
User ID: 1046840
Post ID: 584786
7 March, 2019, 11:55 AM UTC
1. Leagues menu/Embassy. Add option to search Beacons by their numbers.
2. Add option to search in Contacts by players/Castle name.
3. Add "Send Reinforcements" and "Add as a Friend" to the League members tab.
4. Increase the number of messages kept in the League chat.
5. Embassy. League News. Add filter for League Tower Event.
6. Add the name of the players you replied to League Help Request to the notification window.
7. Don't show this window to the experienced players.
8. League Tower. Show on what Floor players already killed Corrupted.