The bacon map

The bacon map

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 17, 2021, 14:5403/17/21
03/03/16

The bacon map

suggestion concerning the Bacon Map.

Would it not be possible to have an icon to display the number of bacons?

and an icon to zoom in order to have a more general view of the map.

thanhs

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 18, 2021, 21:4703/18/21
07/10/14

Zoom would be useful.

In browsers you could use the browser zoom functionality. Now we are all in the apps you are stuck looking at a pretty small part of the map.

I am always up to know what is happening with the bacon. Perhaps even a bacon sarnie tracker as well, or even an event where we could collec the bacon :)

Mar 19, 2021, 11:0103/19/21
02/22/16

That's a very tasty Idea I will run it past the devs While I'm at it I'll mention that you might also want to view the whole beacon map in one setting :) 

Mar 19, 2021, 11:4303/19/21
02/22/16

Could you please elaborate exactly what you mean Icon to display the number of bacons /Beacons  As for a zoom Icon there already is one but it does not show the whole Beacon Map.  In looking at it I see it would be useful to be able to use a scrolling feature that would allow to zoom in Is that what your asking about ?

Mar 24, 2021, 10:0903/24/21
Mar 24, 2021, 10:11(edited)
03/03/16

Yes quite .😃

So you can look at the map over a larger area and see the entire bacon area (adjustment with the dial can be)

as well as a checkbox to see the bacon numbers ... or not. (in the menu: fortress-members of the league-etc)

It would be easier to spot the Bacons at a glance 😉

Thank you in advance and for your response.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Thalie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

oui tout a fait .

De facon a pouvoir  regarder la map sur une zone plus etendue et voir toute la zone bacon toute entière (reglage avec la molette peut etre)

ainsi qu'une case a cocher pour voir les numeros des bacons ... ou non.(dans le menu : forteresse-membres de la ligue-etc)

Cela serait plus facile de reperer les Bacons en un coup d'oeil  

Merci d 'avance  et de votre reponse 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 24, 2021, 11:3103/24/21
05/21/19
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Thalie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yes quite .😃

So you can look at the map over a larger area and see the entire bacon area (adjustment with the dial can be)

as well as a checkbox to see the bacon numbers ... or not. (in the menu: fortress-members of the league-etc)

It would be easier to spot the Bacons at a glance 😉

Thank you in advance and for your response.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Thalie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

oui tout a fait .

De facon a pouvoir  regarder la map sur une zone plus etendue et voir toute la zone bacon toute entière (reglage avec la molette peut etre)

ainsi qu'une case a cocher pour voir les numeros des bacons ... ou non.(dans le menu : forteresse-membres de la ligue-etc)

Cela serait plus facile de reperer les Bacons en un coup d'oeil  

Merci d 'avance  et de votre reponse 

Hello! Thanks for your suggestions! The one with a zoom option has been forwarded to the game team before. We're waiting for their resolution now. 

In the meantime, could you please specify where you would like to see the Beacon numbers? A screenshot would be awesome. Cheers!

Mar 25, 2021, 09:2003/25/21
Mar 25, 2021, 09:24(edited)
03/03/16

Hello Alina :))

i

sorry I'm not good with paint !! 😁  

this is what I thought.  😋 😜      so that we immediately see the numbers of the bacons.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 25, 2021, 13:3203/25/21
05/21/19
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Thalie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Hello Alina :))

i

sorry I'm not good with paint !! 😁  

this is what I thought.  😋 😜      so that we immediately see the numbers of the bacons.

You're great, thanks! We'll look into this idea. Cheers!