All Categories

Champion Duel Pack bank offer

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 2, 2021, 13:2402/02/21
04/04/16

Has anyone noticed that the Champion Duel Pack bank offer is both inadequate and unfair?

If you desire people to do this event, this particular Bank Offer SHOULD BE A FIXED VALUE / PRICE FOR ALL. (Just like the Weoran Bank offer has been changed to be.)

The idea should be to provide a way for all to do the Champion Duel event if they need to purchase the Energy. Any other "stuff" added to the pack is JUST NOT NEEDED to do the Champion Duel. Offer whats needed JUST to complete the event and remove anything else that makes the price variable. 

I would have thought that the point of a specific Champion Duel Pack is to encourage people to do the event (and also for Plarium to make a sale?) Why change the pack so it actually PREVENTS people from doing the event and Plarium then loses sales.

Charging $52.50 https://prnt.sc/tdf1pf is a silly amount to ask for the 350 recharges and 900 green Emeralds when others have the chance to do the event, and get 400 recharges for $10.50. https://prnt.sc/tdfzpg 

Its a very inequitable situation that exists atm. 

You punish anyone who spends cash in the game. 

This is approximately the <6th> event in a row where I have not been willing to purchase the required energy recharges due to the silly $52.50 cost. Thats 6 sales that Plarium have lost. How many other sales have Plarium lost? How much income has Plarium lost? How many people have been prevented from doing the event?

Small sample, but of 7, 3 have high $ Champion Duel bank offers that they are not going to buy. 3 have the low $ bank offers, have purhased, and are doing the event.

Hopefully Plarium will review the champion Duel Bank offer ASAP

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 15, 2021, 23:2303/15/21
02/20/17

In my experience there is no need to buy energy for the champs. I have an excess of emeralds that are accumulating steadily. there is nothing worth spending them on so they are as much use as moon coins or paragon points..

Aug 28, 2021, 02:4808/28/21
04/04/16

Sorry StormTrooper, I am happy for you, but your comment is not that relevant to the suggestion.

Some, especially new players, for a variety of reasons, find they need to purchase Emeralds to do, or to complete the Champion Duel event. That being the case why is Plarium preventing people from doing the event by artificially raising the basic cost of purchasing Emeralds by whacking in extra items that are not relevant to completing the event? It costs Palrium sales. It can make the event out of reach for some game players. The artificially high price is very counter productive.

The Champion Dule bank offer should be available for the whole duration of the event.  

The Champion Dule pack price should be treated the same as the Weorian pack which has the same sort of unique situation. 

The cost of being able to start or complete the Champion Duel event should be the same for everyone.