Aug 5, 2020, 21:5608/05/20
11/27/14
fURY said:

hello mark romania ?

what is 14 days reward ? i have never heard of this 

Aug 10, 2020, 00:1808/10/20
Aug 10, 2020, 00:19(edited)
02/22/16

If a person is a loyal customer and signs in loyally but just isn't able to afford to by packages from time to time to give them a little more incentive to keep them signing in.

A reward for persevering in an environment that many say is tilled disproportionally toward those with deeper pockets.

I was very surprised to see this labeled as discrimination. 

Are you serious really ?

Come on man I know this can't be that big of a threat to your Game You have crushed like bugs many big fish. 

At least give these minnows a chance to get big enough to eat. :) 

Aug 11, 2020, 09:2108/11/20
04/12/15

What reward do we get because we coin?

''A reward for persevering''

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2020, 10:1808/11/20
05/21/19
My Lords and Ladies, since this is not a suggestion, I've moved this topic to the Game Discussion thread. 
Aug 11, 2020, 10:3908/11/20
02/22/16
Dorian said:

What reward do we get because we coin?

''A reward for persevering''

You get the reward of being able to flourish having the means to supplement your gameplay skills with your purchases.  
Aug 11, 2020, 11:2308/11/20
Aug 11, 2020, 11:24(edited)
07/10/14

It seemed more random to me that just accounts that spent money and those that didn't.

As it happens I am not against non-coiners getting a leg up from time to time. The game is massively tilted to coiners it's never going to be a bad thing to readdress the balance sometimes.

I would say though that the whole idea of not treating people equally is ALWAYS going to end up with people complaining. 

The person complaining will be a VIP. So said person gets free VIP stuff each month, gets an extra birthday VIP reward and gets certain events that have an extra tier allowing for double rewards.

That isn't cool either.

So revolutionary idea. Why not treat everyone the same. Why don't we all get the same events, rewards and offers?

Then you can't have people pointing fingers at you and accusing you of being biased against them. Job done, easy life.

Aug 11, 2020, 13:5008/11/20
10/31/14

Mark ROMANIA said:

Hi!

why not ALL the players recive the 14 day reward??/

U give the reward only to noncoiners...That is not ok

You get this reward after days of inactivity. I haven't figured how many times you can get the offer and at what days of inactivity you get it. But its given to ANYONE after some time off. 

Its also given to castles level 40 down, after a couple of days of inactivity. Maybe 7-8.  It's not coiner based. 

Aug 11, 2020, 22:0008/11/20
Aug 11, 2020, 22:03(edited)
02/21/16
Oracle said:

Mark ROMANIA said:

Hi!

why not ALL the players recive the 14 day reward??/

U give the reward only to noncoiners...That is not ok

You get this reward after days of inactivity. I haven't figured how many times you can get the offer and at what days of inactivity you get it. But its given to ANYONE after some time off. 

Its also given to castles level 40 down, after a couple of days of inactivity. Maybe 7-8.  It's not coiner based. 

I'm sorry But this time I must say your not quite correct I can assure You I'm not an inactive Player  I am however Not very affluent and rather what some may call Financially challenged and can't purchase the many pretty pretties that are offered I was shockingly and pleasantly surprised when this reward popped up on my server 3 account !  You can be sure that I will do my best to not miss a day as it would be a shame to have this little gem slip through my hands  
Aug 12, 2020, 07:5108/12/20
10/31/14

Carol Aileen said:

I'm sorry But this time I must say your not quite correct I can assure You I'm not an inactive Player  I am however Not very affluent and rather what some may call Financially challenged and can't purchase the many pretty pretties that are offered I was shockingly and pleasantly surprised when this reward popped up on my server 3 account !  You can be sure that I will do my best to not miss a day as it would be a shame to have this little gem slip through my hands  

I could be wrong that this gift is offered to castles that were inactive for a time. But I wrote what I said above because I have evidence. 

This castle is 28 days ago. 

https://prnt.sc/ty7eyl

As you can see it has the offer. But its now in 12 days. I don't log in every day on the account since I don't play much in server 1. 

https://prnt.sc/ty7hum

As logged into server 2 with this account, and as you can see, the castle has the said gift. 

https://prnt.sc/ty7wyb

As you can see the castle above is on day 2. It has been inactive for some days now. 

https://prnt.sc/ty7pe2

I am sure the community Manager will tell us how this gift is "gifted"

Aug 12, 2020, 16:5208/12/20
02/22/16

After speaking with several Players I can state the only common denominator I have found as far as this reward is.

That the Players that receive it are people who have not recently spent while playing the game  for whatever reasons.

Be it inactivity or just not being able to afford to make a purchase .

This doesn't mean it will be activated for every inactive account that gets visited it may of been a limited time perk.

Aug 13, 2020, 00:0108/13/20
08/17/16
Dang, I don't have that offer at all.
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 17, 2020, 16:1908/17/20
10/04/13
DJ Moody said:

It seemed more random to me that just accounts that spent money and those that didn't.

As it happens I am not against non-coiners getting a leg up from time to time. The game is massively tilted to coiners it's never going to be a bad thing to readdress the balance sometimes.

I would say though that the whole idea of not treating people equally is ALWAYS going to end up with people complaining. 

The person complaining will be a VIP. So said person gets free VIP stuff each month, gets an extra birthday VIP reward and gets certain events that have an extra tier allowing for double rewards.

That isn't cool either.

So revolutionary idea. Why not treat everyone the same. Why don't we all get the same events, rewards and offers?

Then you can't have people pointing fingers at you and accusing you of being biased against them. Job done, easy life.

Yeah everybody gets certain things that some other people won't get, that's just how life works.  It is funny seeing someone who gets a ridiculous amount of free stuff from the VIP program complain just because somebody else got one thing he didn't though...