Power statistics

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 5, 2020, 14:2708/05/20
11/27/14

Power statistics

Hi!

I have next suggestions:

1. Beacon def count in the statististics column.

2. Fortress def count in the statististics column.

3. Count the real force of my units in castle with fortifications and champion.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 7, 2020, 07:4908/07/20
08/09/15

Mark ROMANIA said:

Hi!

I have next suggestions:

first 2 im indiferent,im a captain but its not important for me if they apply that part of the suggestion or not so have no comment 

3<< this is a strategy game,u cant expect plarium to even apply not only champion bonus,but also bonuses from walls to ur units and give u a number. then what kind of a strategy game it becomes

what about hours,days,and years we invested to figure things out..

i disagree with 3rd suggestion

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2020, 10:1108/11/20
05/21/19

Mark ROMANIA said:

Hi!

I have next suggestions:

Hello, Mark ROMANIA! Thanks for your ideas! Do you think that this info should be available to all the League members? 

And could you please explain in a couple of words why knowing this info is important to you? I need to know it about every point you've mentioned. Cheers! 
Aug 13, 2020, 14:1908/13/20
11/27/14

Alina said:

Mark ROMANIA said:

Hi!

I have next suggestions:

Hello, Mark ROMANIA! Thanks for your ideas! Do you think that this info should be available to all the League members? 

And could you please explain in a couple of words why knowing this info is important to you? I need to know it about every point you've mentioned. Cheers! 

Hi Alina,

The beacon and fort statistics must be available for the ranks I set to view all statistics.

I nee that info to have a real force of our beacons and fort.

Count the real force of my units in castle with fortifications and champion.

This one must be for all  the players and it will help to see the real force from castle.

Thank you

Mark

Aug 13, 2020, 20:4108/13/20
Aug 13, 2020, 20:43(edited)
02/28/16

Mark ROMANIA said:

The beacon and fort statistics must be available for the ranks I set to view all statistics.

This one must be for all  the players and it will help to see the real force from castle.

With all kinds of bonuses now available i can see why people in charge of keeping beacons and fort safe would want to know what exactly defends league assets as strength of a unit differs greatly from player to player. Imo it would be good addition to the game if not too taxing to the servers.

However i dont think that the castle part is needed as it would only require me to send an archer to any castle and know exactly what bonuses it has. It would have been way to easy to abuse it.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 14, 2020, 09:2908/14/20
05/21/19
Mark ROMANIA said:

Alina said:

Mark ROMANIA said:

Hi!

I have next suggestions:

Hi Alina,

Thank you

Mark

Hi, Mark! Thanks for the detailed description! We'll think about your ideas. Cheers! 
Aug 14, 2020, 10:3008/14/20
07/10/14

So this is all achievable if you take the time and effort to run your league properly.

Yes it does take a bit of time. Yes you do need to spend some effort understanding how the game does it calculations and what is and isn't included. But it is possible to do.

So I can see why Mark asked for the change. It would make it easier and save people time, and they can avoid the need to work out game mechanics (which is probably beyond many of today's captains/leaders).

I can also sse why others that did spend the time and effort to work out the game mechanics would lose an advantage they have earned from knowledge and skill (and the dedication to update the number frequently).

There are very few areas in the game where knowledge and skill still present an opportunity to gain an advantage. So for that reason I wouldn't support the change.

On the castle piece you can just set up a recall and the game shows you exactly what you total def powerr is. Yes it doesn't add in castle wall bonus or special champ abilities but these aren't difficult to work out if you analyse the mechanics. So again, making things easier so that people don't have to work out anything about the game, is not something I would support. 

Got to leave some things in the game for people to explore and learn.