SIEGE UPDATE

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 10, 2020, 06:2707/10/20
11/27/14

SIEGE UPDATE

Hi!

The siege mechanics need an update because:

Now when i siege a castle I take 400/h gold, iron or food. Now the production is very high....and nobody care abut the siege because they produce 30k/h.

Make the siege to be able to take 5000/h...U can put an update to townhouse .....and the bonus will be siege ability...

Make the siege to take adamantine.

Also I have a sugestion for raid: Make it able to raid adamantine.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 10, 2020, 08:3207/10/20
05/21/19
Mark ROMANIA said:

Hi!

The siege mechanics need an update because:

Now when i siege a castle I take 400/h gold, iron or food. Now the production is very high....and nobody care abut the siege because they produce 30k/h.

Make the siege to be able to take 5000/h...U can put an update to townhouse .....and the bonus will be siege ability...

Make the siege to take adamantine, soulstones and saphire.

Also I have a sugestion for raid: Make it able to raid adamantine soulstones and saphire

Hello, Mark Romania! Thanks for your suggestion! Please let me know the purpose of this suggestion and how it will improve the game in your opinion. Thanks! 
Jul 10, 2020, 09:5607/10/20
Jul 10, 2020, 09:57(edited)
11/27/14

Ressurces produced in castle :gold iron and food, can be taken on siege. 

Now we produce adamantine, why not collect them from siege ?

And the value 400/h is very small.

For exemple: I putted siege on one player and he did not care about that ....he sended me a printscreen to show me he produce 30k/h.

The bigger value on siege will make the siege worth and it will make the game more fun.
Jul 10, 2020, 10:0807/10/20
04/21/15

For someone to take sapphires and soulstones from raid or seage, it is not at all fair given that there are major differences between players. Players who start the game or start later, have no chance to develop in the game ever and will give up.

A player comes and puts 5 billion seage on one and takes these resources. Sapphires and soulstones are rare resources that are obtained from events, or are buy. The major differences in strength between the players who are at the moment would be unfair for such catches to be allowed. For sapphires, soulstone and adamantine are captured from hamlets if samebody want extra.

Jul 10, 2020, 10:1007/10/20
Jul 10, 2020, 10:22(edited)
04/21/15

Mark ROMANIA said:

For exemple: I putted siege on one player and he did not care about that ....he sended me a printscreen to show me he produce 30k/h.

The bigger value on siege will make the siege worth and it will make the game more fun.

Yes is fun for your high lvl but is not any fun for lower lvl :)

Also player who dont promote city whit lost art to have storage for adamantine? how can starage adamantine if supose to take from raid? or 

Seage?

Food iron gold if you lose from same raid you can recover from inactive city, but that inactive city dont have adamaninte, saphire or soulstone, ta do same equilibrum in game for lower player...

Jul 11, 2020, 07:0607/11/20
08/09/15

few things here:

a. the old seiges dnt produces adamantine 

b.  we receive 50-200ish k resources per raid,sieges are held mostly just for quest purposes,otherwise they dnt give much,wouldnt matter if we even receive 20 times more than normal resources from fiefs...it still wouldnt be as much as resource intake from one single raid

c.this changes game mechanics,as if adamantine was included in sieges,then should it be so in raids too

the changes needed would be nice if

1. plarium puts a default adamantine production on all castles,including abandoned ones,or a fixed amount even to the ones producing,regardless of percentage

2. the resources sieges give away increase by some good amount

3. some fixes were made to resources received like hamlets by type

nice suggestion if developed accordingly

Jul 11, 2020, 11:3207/11/20
11/22/13

While admittedly I do not siege, just not worth any effort...

An increase in resources received is long over due.

But on the topic of resources other than basics (food,iron,gold), I do not agree.

Although I would see more advantage of seeing additional resource items in raids. However, realistically I do not see Plarium rewriting that much code. As mentioned leave it in the hamlets,etc... increase the total or rate per hour.
Jul 12, 2020, 05:3207/12/20
Jul 12, 2020, 05:37(edited)
08/09/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

While admittedly I do not siege, just not worth any effort...

An increase in resources received is long over due.

But on the topic of resources other than basics (food,iron,gold), I do not agree.

Although I would see more advantage of seeing additional resource items in raids. However, realistically I do not see Plarium rewriting that much code. As mentioned leave it in the hamlets,etc... increase the total or rate per hour.

hello pitbul

no matter even how much of a work it would be for plarium,even they agree or not,no matter how much of a server down time if they agree,as his would be a change to game mechanics, in the end we receive 100k to more than 200k resources from one single raid,in comparison to sieged amounts even if they rewrite the codes

still it is a nice suggestion so i wont disagree,as even second disagreed upon part can be rewritten in a way everyone would like

still, these facts,numbers,server downtime,huge difference between a raid and siege resource intake,the important thing that all the time plarium staff spending on this could go on something more important like champion updates,fixing bugs, makes it so clear that its not just worth the effort

Jul 12, 2020, 19:1107/12/20
04/23/20
And what next when you get bored with that? Extra powerful fireballs that destroy troops in catacombs? If you want more stuff, go sit on a few hamlets.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 13, 2020, 08:0907/13/20
Jul 13, 2020, 08:10(edited)
05/21/19
Mark ROMANIA said:

Hello! Thanks a lot for your explanation. Now I see the reasons behind your suggestion. However, we've talked to the game team about it before and at the moment, we don't plan to change this aspect of the game. I do hope for your understanding. Cheers! 
Jul 13, 2020, 16:0907/13/20
11/14/16

Mark,

If your besieging players that make 30k gold per hour then props to you and "hell yes" you should get something more than 400 per hour.

I also agree, adamantine should be added to raids as well as sieges.