Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 25, 2020, 12:0006/25/20
08/09/15

stormfall has become a clicking game-easy solution

this was in our league chat this morning

this isnt made up,just ask anyone,everybody is fed up with this much clicking,

all u have to do is apply biscotti's idea in to the game,its here

u have tried to apply claim all option anywhere u can,its good,but champions take alot of time

we already spend alot of time,work for it and upgrade champions.all u need to do is make it upgrade all too

even if it is only for leved up 1 and 2 stars,this should fix so much clicking

we alread have the same kind of feature in sanctum of shards,check this,how would it be if we had to open all of these one by one,and mix them all again,one by one 

instead when we click it says upgrade all...

i want what is best for plarium,the reason i want this is selfish,i dnt want people getting cold and stepping away from the game

i got many friends here,i have fun

either plarium does something about this,then this is a promise,people will get tired of this game becoming a clicker game

im not asking u to upgrade champs for us,for that we have autohunts,or people do manually ,what i am asking is to have a button to upgrade in a group

the sugestion bisotti posted,is a solution to urs and our problem..

im telling u.people are getting tired of this...it took me half hour to upgrade the rank of champions iv already worked so hard for leveling up..

all up to u plarium...

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2020, 14:0406/26/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

once again this is biscotti's post

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/198580_champion-group-upgrade/

i dnt care if u start a tournament for this,or include it in a tournament

upgrading is already counted in brawls anways

i just want group upgrade.no reward,no nothing just group upgrade so we stop spending this much time for just clicking

Hello, Fury! Thanks for pointing it out one more time! I've already forwarded this suggestion to our game team. They're looking into it right now. I hope they'll think of something good for our community, and it will be implemented in future. Though I can tell you even now that this suggestion means some interface changes, too, so it's going to take some time to develop it. Have a nice day!
Jun 26, 2020, 22:2806/26/20
08/09/15

ah man 

interface changes..

now mechanic aside we wont stop hearing people's complaints for no particular reason but just to be a pain..

embrace urself plarium  with some gifts for server down time to shut some people's mouths 
Jul 18, 2020, 21:2807/18/20
08/09/15
any updares ? 
Jul 19, 2020, 12:5407/19/20
12/23/19

I am waiting for news about this too

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 22, 2020, 10:5307/22/20
05/21/19

Hi, guys!

The update is in this topic.