All Categories

maximum time carrovanes

maximum time carrovanes

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 23, 2020, 16:5805/23/20
11/11/16

maximum time carrovanes

I saw that a player some time ago asked to accept an exchange at the market before his caravans left and I also saw that they replied that this could decrease the exchanges. Also because if a player is online he cannot accept or reject it. In my opinion it's true, so I would propose a variant: if we had the way to set a maximum time? For example, we know that at 3 PM we need caravans, we set the 3 PM as the maximum limit (round trip + return). Thus, a player will only be able to accept the offer if it is close enough and we would have caravans when we need them. What do you think? This (in my opinion) would increase the percentage of players making offers on the market, because they know that when they need them they will have them.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 25, 2020, 12:5105/25/20
05/21/19
Dede said:

I saw that a player some time ago asked to accept an exchange at the market before his caravans left and I also saw that they replied that this could decrease the exchanges. Also because if a player is online he cannot accept or reject it. In my opinion it's true, so I would propose a variant: if we had the way to set a maximum time? For example, we know that at 3 PM we need caravans, we set the 3 PM as the maximum limit (round trip + return). Thus, a player will only be able to accept the offer if it is close enough and we would have caravans when we need them. What do you think? This (in my opinion) would increase the percentage of players making offers on the market, because they know that when they need them they will have them.

Hello, Dede! To be honest, I don't recollect talking about this suggestion before. Could you please share a link to the previous suggestion so that I could have a complete picture? Thank you!
May 26, 2020, 19:1005/26/20
11/11/16

Alina said:

Dede said:

Hello, Dede! To be honest, I don't recollect talking about this suggestion before. Could you please share a link to the previous suggestion so that I could have a complete picture? Thank you!

hi, I'm sure I read it, but now I can't find it anymore. Maybe he can confirm some other player who replied / read it. Anyway, what do you think of the suggestion? (if I find it in the future, I will update you)

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 29, 2020, 09:2205/29/20
05/21/19
Dede said:

Alina said:

Dede said:

hi, I'm sure I read it, but now I can't find it anymore. Maybe he can confirm some other player who replied / read it. Anyway, what do you think of the suggestion? (if I find it in the future, I will update you)

Hello, Dede! To be honest, I'm not sure I got it. That's why I asked about that thread. Could you please explain it in more details? Any screenshots would be helpful, too. Cheers!