All Categories

Reply to player concerns so they dont ask for bank refunds.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 19, 2020, 12:4805/19/20
03/16/16

The best piece of advice is to never believe that Plarium acutally provides anything you pay for or work for. For example. I have Sorcery Shield 100 percent and I have my maxed 30 percent change with a grade V augur enlightened 2 times. When the sorcery shield activates I still lose troops the same as if it was not there.

Second I have had 20 holy bonds over the last to so called 50/50 events and got 5 orange and 15 purple. Now im not an expert but that averages out to 75/25 or normal odds if they are even that. Oh but 3 purples in a row he same exact champ. 20 to choose from on a 5050 and pulling 3 purple in a row all the same. Yeah not right huh.

Plarium has not answered any of my tickets whatsoever. I would say to anyone reading this if your things are not working and they do not want to assist just copy this message and put it everywhere.

What can we do about this? PLENTY! Many agencies are able to help. When you email put COMPLAINT at the top. This is a liscence activity complaint. after so many days than you can file a service complaint...... Than when you get no where you can file for SAR basically demanding all the information they hold about you and after 5 years its plenty.

Thank you for the winded read but there comes a point where we need to fight. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2020, 11:3105/20/20
08/09/15

hello lord or lady jokysworld

i will not go into bond discussion,but

about ur augur and sorcery shield activation

mine activates and when it does i lose nothing

if i were u,i would file a bug report on forum.

i believe something is wrong with ur account otherwise u shouldnt lose anything

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 22, 2020, 13:0205/22/20
05/21/19
JokysWorld said:

The best piece of advice is to never believe that Plarium acutally provides anything you pay for or work for. For example. I have Sorcery Shield 100 percent and I have my maxed 30 percent change with a grade V augur enlightened 2 times. When the sorcery shield activates I still lose troops the same as if it was not there.

Second I have had 20 holy bonds over the last to so called 50/50 events and got 5 orange and 15 purple. Now im not an expert but that averages out to 75/25 or normal odds if they are even that. Oh but 3 purples in a row he same exact champ. 20 to choose from on a 5050 and pulling 3 purple in a row all the same. Yeah not right huh.

Plarium has not answered any of my tickets whatsoever. I would say to anyone reading this if your things are not working and they do not want to assist just copy this message and put it everywhere.

What can we do about this? PLENTY! Many agencies are able to help. When you email put COMPLAINT at the top. This is a liscence activity complaint. after so many days than you can file a service complaint...... Than when you get no where you can file for SAR basically demanding all the information they hold about you and after 5 years its plenty.

Thank you for the winded read but there comes a point where we need to fight. 

Hello, JokysWorld! I'm sorry to see you're struggling with some aspects of the game. Please let me know your ticket IDs, I'll ask the Support team about them. Thanks!