All Categories

Add the Keep in the Stoneheart Castle

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 14, 2020, 16:0205/14/20
04/16/16

I would find it very useful to have access to my Keep while I am in the StoneHeart Castle... 

rather than having to exit the StoneHeart Castle and going back to my regular castle

*** espically useful while choosing units when doing the Weorian BG's or sending units back to the catacombs from Keep when in  the StoneHeart Castle screen when you see an incoming raid pop up.

Can Plarium add this biulding to the StoneHeart for FREE  since we already did the requirements to build the Keep when we first started the game?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 14, 2020, 18:2105/14/20
11/14/16
Great Idea, I second the motion...  
May 14, 2020, 19:1505/14/20
May 14, 2020, 19:18(edited)
09/22/16

Hey JB..

Iknick had the same idea.. until I pointed out that you can always use the icon on the right hand side of your screen... the one that opens up training troops and the castle keep.. (in between the lost arts and league icons)

May 15, 2020, 01:5705/15/20
04/16/16

Thanks Tids   :)

I would still like to have a Keep in my Stoneheart Castle.  

That way I don't have to look away and find that icon. When I'm in the Stoneheart Castle, I am mostly focused on buildings inside the castle to either upgrade or go into to do Weorian BG's.  Since my attention is focused at the center of the castle, I would like to see a Keep there too.

May 15, 2020, 18:4105/15/20
11/26/15
alt f4 for direct keep acces! :p
May 15, 2020, 22:4905/15/20
12/04/14

Iknick said:

Hi Iknick,

Is there a list of short cuts for in game access to other functions?
May 16, 2020, 09:3605/16/20
08/09/15

BlazingTrails said:

Iknick said:

Hi Iknick,

Is there a list of short cuts for in game access to other functions?

that was a joke

alt +4 closes anything at hand in windows
May 16, 2020, 09:4605/16/20
08/09/15

Great idea but ,ah before but a small clarification

yes there is an icon for it but as jelly pointed out,in case of incoming speed is a very big factor. keep would make it much faster

honestly id rather even delete the warning asking u to use boosts for under a min too as it hinders the recall action.only 1 second can determine the outcome of a battle in PvP.so yes a keep in stoneheart is much better than an icon there which also acts like a tab and with some delay

now about but ,

BUT,

id rather not have a keep in my stoneheart castle if its going to cost another so many hours of server down time in this point in time

i could live with it

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 18, 2020, 10:3205/18/20
05/21/19

Jelly Baby said:

I would find it very useful to have access to my Keep while I am in the StoneHeart Castle... 

rather than having to exit the StoneHeart Castle and going back to my regular castle

*** espically useful while choosing units when doing the Weorian BG's or sending units back to the catacombs from Keep when in  the StoneHeart Castle screen when you see an incoming raid pop up.

Can Plarium add this biulding to the StoneHeart for FREE  since we already did the requirements to build the Keep when we first started the game?

Hello, Jelly Baby!

Thanks for your idea! I think it's better to differentiate Soneheart Castle and your main Castle and don't put the same building into two Castles. Besides, you can always use the icon as Tids mentioned. Cheers!
May 18, 2020, 18:4105/18/20
04/16/16

Alina said:

Thanks for your idea! I think it's better to differentiate Soneheart Castle and your main Castle and don't put the same building into two Castles. Besides, you can always use the icon as Tids mentioned. Cheers!

Differentiate ??   there are already the same buildings in both   

*** The only difference is the word Stoneheart before the name

There are already the same buildings in both castles:

MAIN CASTLE                                            STONEHEART CASTLE

townhouse - gold                                        Stoneheart  townhouse - gold

mine - iron                                                  Stoneheart  mine - iron

farm - food                                                  Stoneheart  farm - food

warehouse - holds gold, iron, amulets        Stoneheart  warehouse - hold gold, iron, amulets

barn - holds food                                         Stoneheart  barn - holds food

walls - increases castle defense                 Stoneheart  walls - increases castle defense

*** so if you add the Keep in the Stoneheart it will do the same things as the Keep in your main castle

Main Keep - opens to castle. fiefs, garrison, tracking, contacts

Stoneheart Keep - opens to castle, fiefs, garrison, tracking, contacts

It does take time to get to your Keep    when clicking the icon or going back to your regular castle.

And time is critical when players are using Boosts to raid / siege your castle when you want to hide / recall troops.

I think being able to access your Keep in    BOTH    castles is something needed.

May 18, 2020, 19:1605/18/20
11/14/16

Alina said:

Hello, Jelly Baby!

Hi Alina, I think what Jelly Belly is asking is valid, I understand you probably don't play this game and this is work for you but try and understand. He is pointing out that a very simple add-on can improve the play-ability of the game.

This is an excellent idea and the buttons on the side are inconvenient in comparison to our custom castle layouts that we design ourselves via the game interface, Just like you can build a black market or use the button on the side right?   ;)