All Categories

Adamantine - for goodness sake!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 17, 2020, 16:5102/17/20
05/20/15

My adamantine store is full and I have nothing to spend it on.

I buy units when the Mareth Quest appears and I and now have units backed up for over 500 days.

I have over 2 million of the stuff at the bank

With Quests and tournaments I gain more ...and more ...and more!

Recently I have acquired a Champ that could boost production to further heights of pointlessness.

/rant over

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 20, 2020, 09:0802/20/20
08/09/15

hello Lady ZULF

if i get this right ,ur trying to say u want more units or something in market to spend the adamantine on ? 

if the suggestion is for something in market like a boost or alike ,i have nothing against it,im even in support of the idea !

but i doubt they would do so ! as adamantine is an ingame resource,like iron and gold..suggestion would be like buying something with iron or gold !

if its for additional que tab,im totally up for it too, but i doubt they'll agree to this one as well cuz we already have one more tab which activates in first day of every month in form of Battle pass.. still one more que would be nice specially for people who dnt spend ! balancing the game a little

if its for introducing another unit,im in TOTAL DISAGREEMENT,  as Stoneheart units are a complementary to ur main army,categorized with their skills and abilities.. a whole new unit would at first ruin the game balance, second with these ones' art takin more than a year to upgrade,a new one being added i dnt know how long more would be needed for this one.. that even i wouldnt care but the balance would be off with new unit unless its just some normal unit with defense or offense designation like a demon or dragon !

respectfuly,

fURY,

shTpaTown,

AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 21, 2020, 09:5702/21/20
05/21/19

Zulf said:

My adamantine store is full and I have nothing to spend it on.

I buy units when the Mareth Quest appears and I and now have units backed up for over 500 days.

I have over 2 million of the stuff at the bank

With Quests and tournaments I gain more ...and more ...and more!

Recently I have acquired a Champ that could boost production to further heights of pointlessness.

/rant over

Hello! Thanks for sharing your point of view. 

Could you please specify your suggestion? Would you like to see new units you can buy with Adamantine? Did I get it right? Thanks!