All Categories

Recent Bugs From Downtime during Champion Excursion

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 2, 2020, 05:2502/02/20
03/07/17

This week many players from Each server missed (Collection of the completed rewards due to ((assumed server error)) from the Champion Excursion event from either ~ Downtime (No playability for excursion) and / or the Server Update on Friday  with the (cool new features).

My guess is everyone that had the Login issue on wednesday or was online during the update, was effected. Again I know I did not get my emeralds nor my troops, scrolls, or energy rewards from the Excursion. and I currently rank in the top 10 on both, s2 and s3 and 11th on Server 1 for all time (Champion XP)   My System was flawed this week. First time ever. (Not recieving a reward from a completed event, also no notification from the event is logged into mail) With the amount of players that have brought the issue up in the Community forum on facebook. Plus the advice from Admins of the site to post here, I am doing so before weekly reset. 

I would advise and suggest to give an (apology pack) to everyone on the Current list For Champion XP that are  in the top 50 - 100 positions for the weekly rankings, This Pack will include all items, minus the Holy Scroll. So Orbs, Energy, Emeralds, scrolls and troops (earned) excluding the holy scroll. This would justify the Downtime for the event. and not being able to collect the items from it when the event was completed. It's a fair compromise. I think it's also a good way to help determine who was working on the event this week. 

I would really be happy if this suggestion was taken into consideration for this weeks, unfortunate mishaps Due to Server upgrade or Downtime ( I am not 100% on which event affected the proper delivery of the rewards). As well as loss of Items from playing the Champion Excursion.

If there was another way to compensate players I would advise it, The only way I can determine Efficiently who played was by Current champion XP weekly rankings. The downside is that no one really has a Screen shot of the event rewards and no one has a mail telling them what would have been collected.  So the second suggestion on the same topic, would be to include this collection of excursion events in future game mails from Oberon. 

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 3, 2020, 11:5402/03/20
05/21/19

Ryan Sutton said:

This week many players from Each server missed (Collection of the completed rewards due to ((assumed server error)) from the Champion Excursion event from either ~ Downtime (No playability for excursion) and / or the Server Update on Friday  with the (cool new features).

My guess is everyone that had the Login issue on wednesday or was online during the update, was effected. Again I know I did not get my emeralds nor my troops, scrolls, or energy rewards from the Excursion. and I currently rank in the top 10 on both, s2 and s3 and 11th on Server 1 for all time (Champion XP)   My System was flawed this week. First time ever. (Not recieving a reward from a completed event, also no notification from the event is logged into mail) With the amount of players that have brought the issue up in the Community forum on facebook. Plus the advice from Admins of the site to post here, I am doing so before weekly reset. 

I would advise and suggest to give an (apology pack) to everyone on the Current list For Champion XP that are  in the top 50 - 100 positions for the weekly rankings, This Pack will include all items, minus the Holy Scroll. So Orbs, Energy, Emeralds, scrolls and troops (earned) excluding the holy scroll. This would justify the Downtime for the event. and not being able to collect the items from it when the event was completed. It's a fair compromise. I think it's also a good way to help determine who was working on the event this week. 

I would really be happy if this suggestion was taken into consideration for this weeks, unfortunate mishaps Due to Server upgrade or Downtime ( I am not 100% on which event affected the proper delivery of the rewards). As well as loss of Items from playing the Champion Excursion.

If there was another way to compensate players I would advise it, The only way I can determine Efficiently who played was by Current champion XP weekly rankings. The downside is that no one really has a Screen shot of the event rewards and no one has a mail telling them what would have been collected.  So the second suggestion on the same topic, would be to include this collection of excursion events in future game mails from Oberon. 

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your point of view. First of all, we're sorry about these inconveniences. Secondly, we'll do our best to correct this issue. We don't want any players to miss out their rewards. Just stay tuned!
Feb 8, 2020, 10:5602/08/20
03/07/17
Thank you, The community is waiting patiently, for the results. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 10, 2020, 11:0502/10/20
05/21/19

Ryan Sutton said:

Thank you, The community is waiting patiently, for the results. 

Hi again!

The rewards were sent out last week. Did you get them? Cheers!
Feb 10, 2020, 20:2802/10/20
03/07/17

If  I did they were not sent in a pack, including The items from the Champion event. The Packaged I received was a Penance gift that included (0) Champion related items. 

Thus I would have to say, "no" I am sorry I was not part of the group that received that package. Sadly. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 14, 2020, 14:0102/14/20
05/21/19
Ryan Sutton said:

If  I did they were not sent in a pack, including The items from the Champion event. The Packaged I received was a Penance gift that included (0) Champion related items. 

Thus I would have to say, "no" I am sorry I was not part of the group that received that package. Sadly. 
Hello! Thanks for sharing this with me. We're going to send the missing rewards to the second group of the players today. I hope you'll be a part of it. Please let me know on Monday if you were  Cheers!