All Categories

A beacon's stage

A beacon's stage

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 28, 2019, 18:2312/28/19
11/11/16

A beacon's stage

Hello, I would like to offer you an idea that allows even the small congregations to have a beacon: add a stage level (for example level 3), below which it is not possible to steal or weaken it. To limit the maximum number of beacons owned, a limit could be imposed based on the number of players, so as not to penalize even large leagues (for example, one beacon for every 10 players).

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 10, 2020, 13:0601/10/20
05/21/19

Dede said:

Hello, I would like to offer you an idea that allows even the small congregations to have a beacon: add a stage level (for example level 3), below which it is not possible to steal or weaken it. To limit the maximum number of beacons owned, a limit could be imposed based on the number of players, so as not to penalize even large leagues (for example, one beacon for every 10 players).

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion! I understand where it's coming from, however, Beacons are challenging and they were designed to be challenging. I'm afraid that changing any requirements here will decrease players' interest. We hope for your understanding.