All Categories

The Coalition is a family, as a league

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 9, 2019, 08:3312/09/19
12/09/19

To be part of a Coalition is to be part of a big family, please can you apply the boosts to the caravans and troops for the Coalition members as those activated for the leagues?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2019, 08:1612/11/19
12/09/19

Hi Alina, my suggestion is to favorite the relations between the leagues, when I go to check in the market for to help with exchanges of scrolls for example, I go to check, first, Coalition requests, but also if I can help them, i must abort the idea because there isn't from the game the possibility to help fast the Coalition members as the friends or the league members.

If to be part of a Coalition is to be part of a family, maybe all members of the Coalition have to be animated to help their travel friends.

I see the Coalition as an extension of a League and to foster development of all Leagues is a good idea for to grow together.

So my request is about caravans and troops to help, for to work as all Coalition players are in the same league.

I hope to have explained my point of view better than my first message :)

MicModerator
Dec 11, 2019, 13:1812/11/19
02/22/19

Hello Lady LADYD1978, i understand your point and i like it too, 

- Do yo mean that , to have the possibility to send the caravans and troops for the Coalition members in maximum 1 hour like inside the League ?

- Or  are we talking about a different point to adding the possibility to use the boosts of time on the caravans ? Because on the units we can already to use the boosts and accelerate their time for arrive at the destination !

Dec 12, 2019, 23:0812/12/19
12/09/19
Hello MIC999, yes, I mean the possibility to send caravans and troops for the Coalition members in maximum 1 hour like inside the League :)
MicModerator
Dec 15, 2019, 17:5912/15/19
02/22/19

LadyD1978 said:

Hello MIC999, yes, I mean the possibility to send caravans and troops for the Coalition members in maximum 1 hour like inside the League :)

Hello Again Lady LADYD1978,i get it , like i thought , i have to admit that will be awesome to have the possibility to send the caravans and units inside the coalition 's members in maximum 1 hour ! I will forward it to the CM , and let's see what the team think about !

Thank you very much for your suggestion , have a good game and good battles !
AlinaCommunity Manager
Dec 10, 2019, 12:0612/10/19
05/21/19

LadyD1978 said:

To be part of a Coalition is to be part of a big family, please can you apply the boosts to the caravans and troops for the Coalition members as those activated for the leagues?

Hello! Thanks for this suggestion!

Please let me know what boosts you would like to see in this improvement. A few screenshots would be perfect. Also, how do you think it will improve the game? Thanks in advance!