All Categories

Champion Sugestion 8-2019

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 26, 2019, 16:4508/26/19
05/10/16

As more and more leagues are reaching level 80 in the tower event, they are ultimately buying orange champs and raising them. The purple champs that have been maxed out to 6 stars can not be sacrificed into a new orange champ that need 5, 5 start champs to max out the orange. The purple 6 star becomes useless. I am requesting that a 6 star champ can be used when 5, 5 stars are requested in boosting the orange to highest level. Can the developers find a way that these 6 star purples can be used to sacrifice at this high of level on a grade 5 5 star since we have already invested so much into it?
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 28, 2019, 10:0908/28/19
05/21/19

Rizzo said:

As more and more leagues are reaching level 80 in the tower event, they are ultimately buying orange champs and raising them. The purple champs that have been maxed out to 6 stars can not be sacrificed into a new orange champ that need 5, 5 start champs to max out the orange. The purple 6 star becomes useless. I am requesting that a 6 star champ can be used when 5, 5 stars are requested in boosting the orange to highest level. Can the developers find a way that these 6 star purples can be used to sacrifice at this high of level on a grade 5 5 star since we have already invested so much into it?

Hello, Rizzo!

Thanks for your suggestion!

I will forward it to the team.

Cheers!