All Categories

Immense resources for spending

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 25, 2019, 00:3402/25/19
08/21/14

I'd like to see the devs add the ability to either use immense amounts of resources to purchase sketches and medals...or sapphires (since both can bought with them) at the black market under a separate tab.

It could be set so that ONLY resources gained from resource production, raiding, or tournament rewards could be used.

Perhaps a new 'savings' building that a player could transfer resources to, but the resources could only be used to purchase the currency (whatever the currency the devs were willing to allow).   World Wonder projects from Civilization games comes to mind here.

If not a building, then perhaps something similar.

When I mean immense, I'm talking tens of millions, or hundreds of millions. I suppose instead of a black market tab, an actual building, such as an altar, could be provided in game.  Once the player has transferred enough resources to the their 'savings', the player converts 100 million gold, iron, and food for a specific amount of sketches or medals or soulstones or sapphires.  Perhaps an altar for each or just one for sapphires.

I'm just trying to convey an idea that would allow those who were willing to spend the time and effort to have a way of maximizing buildings and troops, gaining various black market items, or whatever they feel is important to them, without having to spend actual money.   The method of doing this could be something completely different.

The time and effort needed should keep the coiners who have more money than time spending.  Plus, player activity would increase as time and effort would mean something, allowing players with more time than money to obtain items previously out of reach, which would then give more players for the coiners to interact with...in whatever fashion suits their diplomatic fancy.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2019, 12:0602/26/19
07/26/15
This 1 is also a good idea, I will pass this on to my CM, being a non coining idea, not sure if plarium would accept this but in saying that it would help to keep the low end coiners and non coiners keep playing which the high end coiners like to pick on anyways 
Feb 27, 2019, 17:4702/27/19
Feb 27, 2019, 18:10(edited)
12/09/17

Hardly that this will pass on Plarium. Plarium devs usually have nasty habit of declining everything thats good for non coiners, especially saphs thing. Even a whole SH story is just a hole for spending $ without proper rewards. It has been like that for last 3 years and I think your idea will go to recycle bin. Dont get me wrong, but they dont live from f2p. But if that happens, we coiners should also get some extra rewards for those 100k+ saphs spent every week. But I agree on idea of transmuting ress to saphs. I am almost always on max and quote for training is over 25days for each tab, so building more and more is kinda useless. And that idea should also give to non coiners more units, which means more points for us coiners. Double win. I support this 100% as the number of non coiners is becoming low nowdays. Or a building that generates saphs and for upgrading uses saphs? sounds good, right?

- "Dont get me wrong If i make you leave the game. Its only a game."
Mar 1, 2019, 07:4203/01/19
Mar 7, 2019, 10:44(edited)
07/26/15

for it to work, it would have to be put at a very slow collection rate like they done in the Rise of Balur  server for gaining sapphires from beacons.

With this one we will need to wait for the beacons update on the road map, Rise of Balur already has sapphire and emerald producing beacons, we have also been told that soulstones will only be gained by winning them in tournaments and sometimes in stoneheart battgrounds
Mar 27, 2019, 13:2003/27/19
03/05/19

Hi, guys! Thank you a lot! It's a great suggestion but I'm afraid we won't be able to implement it in the game. It will require a lot of work of game designers, graphic designers, etc. We can't make such new big features at the moment since we have a massive backlog of tasks that we need to do. 

I hope for your understanding in this matter. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.