All Categories

coalition beacons

coalition beacons

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 23, 2019, 08:2002/23/19
06/16/15

coalition beacons

my suggestion is if you can make it possible for a entire coalition can defend a beacon like at the moment a entire coalition can attack a beacon but a entire coalition can't defend a beacon that imbalances the game if entire coalition can defend a beacon it restore Balance to the game and make having a coalition and being in a coalition more useful in increasing teamwork and effectiveness of the entire coalition it will be good and it will help smaller coalitions to at least have one beacon if everyone in their coalition can defend it regardless of what League in the coalition who laid claim to the beacon if a entire coalition can defend the beacon that would great thank you in advance also it would be good if other players would vote and voice their support to this suggestion i will see if i can get my coalition to vote on this                                                                                                                                                    
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 23, 2019, 10:4102/23/19
08/22/16
I think this would give a coalition more sense 
Feb 26, 2019, 11:0702/26/19
07/26/15
This 1 sounds like a good idea, I will pass it onto my CM
Feb 28, 2019, 11:3402/28/19
02/29/16

gogo tyrant god gbh ULD said:

my suggestion is if you can make it possible for a entire coalition can defend a beacon like at the moment a entire coalition can attack a beacon but a entire coalition can't defend a beacon that imbalances the game if entire coalition can defend a beacon it restore Balance to the game and make having a coalition and being in a coalition more useful in increasing teamwork and effectiveness of the entire coalition it will be good and it will help smaller coalitions to at least have one beacon if everyone in their coalition can defend it regardless of what League in the coalition who laid claim to the beacon if a entire coalition can defend the beacon that would great thank you in advance also it would be good if other players would vote and voice their support to this suggestion i will see if i can get my coalition to vote on this                                                                                                                                                    

Hello!

It would benefit defense players a lot. Offense players already have an attack limit set for Beacons while Leagues can defend Beacons all together.

And imagine Coalition of TOP Leagues who hold Beacons, there won't be a chance for other Coalitions to attack them.

So, devs won't implement this suggestion.
Mar 5, 2019, 08:5303/05/19
07/26/15
this suggestion has been answered by our CM,  I will now close this 1 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.