All Categories

shorcuts and usability

shorcuts and usability

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 23, 2018, 08:1512/23/18
09/18/15

shorcuts and usability

Hello, Maybe I am repeating myself too much, but let's go.

I would improve the usability of the game adding a couple of shortcuts, at least for the most common actions for example:

- to training troops I need to pass my mouse in the tower and click in "training troops", what about (press T to open the training troops menu? (this is just an example, but I think it should be a pretty good thing to implement).

- about the champions every time that I need to attack an undead, I need to scroll down until the undead, and I can't just click on the image to attack I need to click in the button, that is really annoying at least for me. If you just remove the undead images and leave all the hps or most of then present in the screen and if I dont need to scroll down all the time that would be great. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 23, 2018, 08:4112/23/18
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Neninho, removing the undead pictures they won't do, but maybe resizing them so most fit into the 1 screen could be a possibility, I will check for you on that, your other suggestion I will check if they can implement hotkeys on the keyboard for the game so players who want to use mouse only still can but if they want to use keyboard it will work also as thats what you are asking for instead of point and click with the mouse for everything