All Categories

HERO SUGGESTION

HERO SUGGESTION

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 8, 2018, 04:4312/08/18
02/22/15

HERO SUGGESTION

I have a couple thoughts on what might be considered improvements to hero equipment.

I am sure we all have the pleasure of getting many, many duplicates (random I am sure) it would be nice if we could combine the items like when we enlighten a champion. To go through the painful process of collecting moon coins (225,000) for a Mythical class 4 item then finally getting it upgraded to level 5 only to receive a slightly better item after our upgrade is complete then we get no value from all the time and moon coins it took to get it to level 5 so either our new item is wasted or the above mentioned time and moon coins are.

How about a couple options.

Let us combine items for a small increase in percentage .1% added to the level 5 item (only allow a combine to existing level 5 item so game balance isn't skewed) and reset to level 1 BUT and this is a big BUT as you can see, refund 50% of the moon coins used from prior upgrade to start a new upgrade process. Kind of like when a fortress is downgraded and half of the Glory points are returned.

Second  option.

If we do not get to combine, let us sell the item with a longer sell time based on the level BUT (yep I did it again) return 50% of moon coins used to upgrade so we may apply them to the higher percentage hero item we have in inventory.

It is a crying shame to either waste all previous time and effort on current upgraded item or waste a new item because cost of upgrade is too great to repeat for minimal gain or value of selling the item (again at level 5 only) is too little to warrant the minute gain in % of new item

Hail Dominus
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2018, 06:1712/08/18
08/13/15

I like the Idea of not losing any Moon Coins and transferring the upgrade's to the new Hero equipment  , but some amount would be better then the current system of Flushing all the Moon Coins to replace a piece of equipment,

and ask santa if we could get a few more Soul Stones & Sketches rewards or trying to upgrade Spirit Wardens is going to come to a slow down for those of us that never had many to begin with

Thanks 

Dec 8, 2018, 15:0612/08/18
Dec 8, 2018, 15:07(edited)
02/22/16

Not sure about the trading up of hero equipment sounds like a lot to change in an area that seems to be as of now Glitch free so many variables to consider. when you already have one upgrade feature as it is with heroes.

one change I would like would be Not getting those Chest that fill the whole hero staging area with 1 Type of equipment chest that are lower leveled than the equipment that has already been activated on the hero. They are annoying to me  LOL

I do share opinion in Padawan IV of El's Letter to Santa for the Soulstones and sketches !!!
Dec 10, 2018, 14:5812/10/18
Dec 10, 2018, 15:01(edited)
11/04/15

Wesley Pringle said:

Not sure about the trading up of hero equipment sounds like a lot to change in an area that seems to be as of now Glitch free so many variables to consider. when you already have one upgrade feature as it is with heroes.

one change I would like would be Not getting those Chest that fill the whole hero staging area with 1 Type of equipment chest that are lower leveled than the equipment that has already been activated on the hero. They are annoying to me  LOL

I do share opinion in Padawan IV of El's Letter to Santa for the Soulstones and sketches !!!

Are these the Chests with Keys? Where do they all come from?

We need the option to discard these chests and SELL the unwanted keys

Facebook players have had this option for a long time, but denied to us all on plarium servers
Dec 11, 2018, 13:0212/11/18
02/22/16
Inigo Montoya said:

Wesley Pringle said:

Are these the Chests with Keys? Where do they all come from?

We need the option to discard these chests and SELL the unwanted keys

Facebook players have had this option for a long time, but denied to us all on plarium servers
The option is there  .You can discard them when they are transferred to the top staging area. One at a time  
Dec 13, 2018, 10:1912/13/18
07/26/15
I will forward this 1,  if just for the mooncoins part as the other section may be to much, not sure but will ask
Dec 13, 2018, 13:1212/13/18
02/29/16

Hello!

Unfortunately, Hero is not a feature where devs plan to do any significant changes. 

They are working on other features that have higher priority at the moment.

As for increase of the number of Soul stones and Sketches, devs plan to increase their number in the Tournaments' rewards.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.