League Chests Now Available!

18 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
19 July, 2017, 10:32 AM UTC

League Chests Now Available

Treasures For Your Entire League


Lords and Ladies,


League Chests are now available in Darkshine. This new feature is exclusive to Special Offers at the Bank. Chests are available in scaling rarities: Basic, Standard, Superior, Exquisite, and Legendary. The rarer the Chest, the more valuable its contents.


When you get a League Chest, each of your League Members will receive one of the same rarity. The contents will not be the same and it can be of different value.


In the “Goods” tab of your Inbox you can find your League Chests and League Quest Reward Packs. The Reward Packs have moved from the Black Market in this update.


League Chests all have their own expiry timers, so check the “Goods” tab of your Inbox often. Once one has expired, you will not be able to claim its contents. You can remove expired Chests from your “Goods” tab by clicking “Remove all expired goods”.


Share the riches with your League – you will all be stronger for it!


Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
nilkamaltalukdar1
19 July, 2017, 5:18 PM UTC
yes I am ready to play
UTC +7:00
RandomDrop
20 July, 2017, 2:49 AM UTC
Will this prevent the quest packs from showing up after they have expired instead of before?
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
20 July, 2017, 7:53 AM UTC

RandomDrop said:


Will this prevent the quest packs from showing up after they have expired instead of before?

Hello :) 

Expeired League Chests won't be deleted automatically. 

You'll be able to delete them one-by-one or delete all expired Chests at once.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
RandomDrop
20 July, 2017, 3:14 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:


RandomDrop said:


Will this prevent the quest packs from showing up after they have expired instead of before?

Hello :) 

Expeired League Chests won't be deleted automatically. 

You'll be able to delete them one-by-one or delete all expired Chests at once.

I

Let me better explain, I get expired chests that have never appeared at all until they are expired and I know for certain its not just me. This topic has been discussed on the forums and many of us have sent in some feedback.


I wanted to know if this update will prevent them expiring before we even get them :) I noticed that they are still appearing at random times and never when I click to accept them.

UTC +7:00
Oracle
20 July, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC
RandomDrop said:

I

Let me better explain, I get expired chests that have never appeared at all until they are expired and I know for certain its not just me. This topic has been discussed on the forums and many of us have sent in some feedback.


I wanted to know if this update will prevent them expiring before we even get them :) I noticed that they are still appearing at random times and never when I click to accept them.

As far as I know these issue have been fixed. But you can report these bug to support if you still notice it
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 July, 2017, 7:41 AM UTC

RandomDrop said:


Alina Phoenix said:


RandomDrop said:


Will this prevent the quest packs from showing up after they have expired instead of before?

Hello :) 

Expeired League Chests won't be deleted automatically. 

You'll be able to delete them one-by-one or delete all expired Chests at once.

I

Let me better explain, I get expired chests that have never appeared at all until they are expired and I know for certain its not just me. This topic has been discussed on the forums and many of us have sent in some feedback.


I wanted to know if this update will prevent them expiring before we even get them :) I noticed that they are still appearing at random times and never when I click to accept them.

Hello, my Lord.

Thanks for the additionl clarification :) We haven't received similar complaints after this update.

Oracle is right. If you face this issue again, please report it to our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
samdeanstormfall
31 July, 2017, 3:54 AM UTC
Isnt it is good if the time for the chest to expire much longer? that would help a lot of players. I think its just 23 hours and it expires. it would be much better if its like the chest in the event if it would take 2 days.
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 July, 2017, 7:05 AM UTC

samdeanstormfall said:


Isnt it is good if the time for the chest to expire much longer? that would help a lot of players. I think its just 23 hours and it expires. it would be much better if its like the chest in the event if it would take 2 days.

Hello.

24 hours is enough to open the Chests and Claim the Reward till it expires :)


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
doggcoolers
4 August, 2017, 8:15 PM UTC
what exactly determines when and which chests are available? Are they issued completely at random or is it based on league activity? (I.E. the more active the league the greater number and rarity of chests?
woof woof
UTC +5:00
DrFondles
5 August, 2017, 4:58 AM UTC
doggcoolers said:

what exactly determines when and which chests are available? Are they issued completely at random or is it based on league activity? (I.E. the more active the league the greater number and rarity of chests?
From what I have noticed league chests are determined by amount spent on the specific package purchased. 
Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
Arman
5 August, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC
Thanks a lot to introduce this thing its not help the one who brought it help the whole clan even those are not a coiner or not able to use coin.Thanks again 
arman
UTC +6:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 August, 2017, 9:34 AM UTC

doggcoolers said:


what exactly determines when and which chests are available? Are they issued completely at random or is it based on league activity? (I.E. the more active the league the greater number and rarity of chests?

Hello.

If you mean Special Offers received by the players, they're given based on the special algorithm which is constantly evolving. 

Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

If you mean Items received by every player of the League, they're given randomly.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
7 August, 2017, 9:34 AM UTC

Arman said:


Thanks a lot to introduce this thing its not help the one who brought it help the whole clan even those are not a coiner or not able to use coin.Thanks again 

Hello :)

Thanks for your nice words I'm happy to hear you liked this new feature 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Yue
11 August, 2017, 8:08 PM UTC
totally love it, i must say :3 
meh
UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
14 August, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC

Suicide Kid said:


totally love it, i must say :3 

Hello :)

Great to know you liked it :) 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
16 August, 2017, 6:49 AM UTC

While this feature is a nice idea and I like that it helps others in my league if I purchase a package but it does nothing to create more balance in the game in fact it just makes the bigger leagues with lots of coiners stronger and they don't even have to spend time raiding to keep their builds up now


It would be nice if there were some features added that did not focus so much on the all mighty dollar
UTC +0:00
mail3am
5 September, 2017, 10:55 PM UTC

If league chests are part of a cash purchase they should not expire!

It's not a reward it is a penalty.

Paying for something that expires if you can't login for a few hours is completely uncalled for... this a rotten marketing move.

Cash purchases should drop this item and just give an extra 5 minute boost or something that you can actually use without such a short shelf life.

Really mad at this!



UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
6 September, 2017, 9:04 AM UTC

mail3am said:


If league chests are part of a cash purchase they should not expire!

It's not a reward it is a penalty.

Paying for something that expires if you can't login for a few hours is completely uncalled for... this a rotten marketing move.

Cash purchases should drop this item and just give an extra 5 minute boost or something that you can actually use without such a short shelf life.

Really mad at this!



Hello.

If you purchase the Special Offer with the League Chest, the Chest is added to your account at once, and you can open it as you're already in the game. So, you won't lose it anyway.

If you get a Chest as someone from your League got the Special Offer with the Chest, you have 24 hours to open it. Even if you can't do it as you don't login to the game for these 24 hours, you lose only the Reward, there is no any other loss in this case.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1721813 users registered; 42578 topics; 271551 post; our newest member:zviadiruxadze