Important New Game Feature – Unit XP!

94 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 May, 2017, 11:36 AM UTC
bishop said:

I have a flashing bouncing yellow arrow above my sentry house. It wants me to upgrade archers past level 5 which requires a medal. I am choosing not to upgrade them at this time. How can i get rid of this distracting upgrade arrow?
That arrow will disappear once you complete the tutorial :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Orcs Killer
15 May, 2017, 4:03 PM UTC

There is the Warden's Staff Lost Art you need to know to upgrade Bear Rider's rank right now. It's a mistake. It should be the Arto's Bridle, for sure.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 May, 2017, 4:42 PM UTC
Orcs Killer said:

There is the Warden's Staff Lost Art you need to know to upgrade Bear Rider's rank right now. It's a mistake. It should be the Arto's Bridle, for sure.

Hello! Can you please specify what you mean? 
UTC +2:00
Arkenstar
7 June, 2017, 11:32 PM UTC

Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
UTC +4:00
DrFondles
Moderator
8 June, 2017, 3:35 AM UTC
Arkenstar said:

Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Yes, the required medals for higher the ranks will increase. Not to drastically though
Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
Arkenstar
8 June, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

DrFondles said:


Arkenstar said:


Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Yes, the required medals for higher the ranks will increase. Not to drastically though

That's great, thanks. Will you (or someone) kindly respond to the first part of the question? Stated differently - Do you have any idea how many RANKS there are? If so, please let us know. And Do you have an idea how many medals it will take to get to that highest rank? If so, please let us know. Or is it a mystery??? If so, let us know. Thank you.

AK
UTC +4:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
8 June, 2017, 8:34 PM UTC
Arkenstar said:

DrFondles said:


Arkenstar said:


Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Yes, the required medals for higher the ranks will increase. Not to drastically though

That's great, thanks. Will you (or someone) kindly respond to the first part of the question? Stated differently - Do you have any idea how many RANKS there are? If so, please let us know. And Do you have an idea how many medals it will take to get to that highest rank? If so, please let us know. Or is it a mystery??? If so, let us know. Thank you.

AK
Currently there are only 20 ranks for most types of troops. Spies have no ranks.
UTC +5:00
DrFondles
Moderator
9 June, 2017, 12:28 AM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Arkenstar said:

DrFondles said:


Arkenstar said:


Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Yes, the required medals for higher the ranks will increase. Not to drastically though

That's great, thanks. Will you (or someone) kindly respond to the first part of the question? Stated differently - Do you have any idea how many RANKS there are? If so, please let us know. And Do you have an idea how many medals it will take to get to that highest rank? If so, please let us know. Or is it a mystery??? If so, let us know. Thank you.

AK
Currently there are only 20 ranks for most types of troops. Spies have no ranks.
And all units, Eld, Darkened, Imperial, Original. Will all upgrade the same for each troop. Good luck Lord^
Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
Arkenstar
9 June, 2017, 10:45 PM UTC
DrFondles said:

brunsonthomas said:

Arkenstar said:

DrFondles said:


Arkenstar said:


Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Yes, the required medals for higher the ranks will increase. Not to drastically though

That's great, thanks. Will you (or someone) kindly respond to the first part of the question? Stated differently - Do you have any idea how many RANKS there are? If so, please let us know. And Do you have an idea how many medals it will take to get to that highest rank? If so, please let us know. Or is it a mystery??? If so, let us know. Thank you.

AK
Currently there are only 20 ranks for most types of troops. Spies have no ranks.
And all units, Eld, Darkened, Imperial, Original. Will all upgrade the same for each troop. Good luck Lord^
Thank you very much BRUNSONTHOMAS and DRFONDLES!
UTC +4:00
toggit
10 June, 2017, 4:00 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


bishop said:


I have a flashing bouncing yellow arrow above my sentry house. It wants me to upgrade archers past level 5 which requires a medal. I am choosing not to upgrade them at this time. How can i get rid of this distracting upgrade arrow?
That arrow will disappear once you complete the tutorial :)

What are you talking about?

What tutorial?


These distracting icons are PERMANENT

They will NEVER disappear unless we waste hundreds of medals, which cost 1000 sapphires each

Why do you keep adding spam like this? Are you really so desperate to make the game 'look' interesting?


Please remove these bubbles immediately, and remove all chevrons from our Rank 1 units  http://prntscr.com/fi7hj1



UTC +0:00
DrFondles
Moderator
13 June, 2017, 4:23 PM UTC
toggit said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


bishop said:


I have a flashing bouncing yellow arrow above my sentry house. It wants me to upgrade archers past level 5 which requires a medal. I am choosing not to upgrade them at this time. How can i get rid of this distracting upgrade arrow?
That arrow will disappear once you complete the tutorial :)

What are you talking about?

What tutorial?


These distracting icons are PERMANENT

They will NEVER disappear unless we waste hundreds of medals, which cost 1000 sapphires each

Why do you keep adding spam like this? Are you really so desperate to make the game 'look' interesting?


Please remove these bubbles immediately, and remove all chevrons from our Rank 1 units  http://prntscr.com/fi7hj1



It is not a tutorial but an indicator that you have upgrades available for your units. Everyone was allowed many free medals when this update occurred and it will take you a while to get through those. Personally I still have 74 medals and I have not purchased any and have most troops level 8-12. If you wish to see the indicator removed I would post it to the suggestions thread though :) Have a good day my Lord.
Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
jerry
17 July, 2017, 7:16 PM UTC
Yes, the troop upgrade system needs to change and battlegrounds also, or eventually everyone will become gone from  Stormfall age of war game, it wont be long, if things don't improve , I may become inactive myself.. Isn't this like american greed T. V. show?. Right now i cant level up my troops and I have exercised them good enough to place 2nd in the heatwave Battleground Championship ranking, yet, I cant lvl them up unless I have those bank purchase coins or whatever the hell they are.. I'm about fed up, everything in the game should be able to be earned!!.. Get this shit right plarium, I've been a long-time supporter of the game, not as long as some, but I am sure I speak for everyone when I say... We want some major payback for this act you've initiated.. and let us long timers have all of our troops upgraded as to the wasted weeks thats passed.....
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
18 July, 2017, 9:34 AM UTC

jerry said:


Yes, the troop upgrade system needs to change and battlegrounds also, or eventually everyone will become gone from  Stormfall age of war game, it wont be long, if things don't improve , I may become inactive myself.. Isn't this like american greed T. V. show?. Right now i cant level up my troops and I have exercised them good enough to place 2nd in the heatwave Battleground Championship ranking, yet, I cant lvl them up unless I have those bank purchase coins or whatever the hell they are.. I'm about fed up, everything in the game should be able to be earned!!.. Get this shit right plarium, I've been a long-time supporter of the game, not as long as some, but I am sure I speak for everyone when I say... We want some major payback for this act you've initiated.. and let us long timers have all of our troops upgraded as to the wasted weeks thats passed.....

Hello, Jerry :) 

If you mean that you need to have Medals to upgrade your Units, they can be obtained not only using in-game purchases, but through leveling up as well.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
newgalibgary75
31 July, 2017, 9:49 PM UTC
jaco.jacobs66 said:

Hallo Lord Oberon.

Can you be so kind as to give a more detailed explanation as to how these XP points must be earned and applied, over and above the fact that I have to upgrade all my troop buildings to level 20...lol...How does the upgrades work.... What must I do the get my troops upgraded as usually my troops sent out get killed.. Can you supply me with  building in which I can store my experience points so that I can allocate them to my troops just before I have them killed in BG'S or raids...lol

UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
1 August, 2017, 7:47 AM UTC

newgalibgary75 said:


jaco.jacobs66 said:


Hallo Lord Oberon.

Can you be so kind as to give a more detailed explanation as to how these XP points must be earned and applied, over and above the fact that I have to upgrade all my troop buildings to level 20...lol...How does the upgrades work.... What must I do the get my troops upgraded as usually my troops sent out get killed.. Can you supply me with  building in which I can store my experience points so that I can allocate them to my troops just before I have them killed in BG'S or raids...lol

Hello.

To upgrade your Units you need to fulfill certain conditions:

1. Earn enough Unit XP. You can find more information on what is Unit XP and how to get it in our in-game Guide: https://www.screencast.com/t/tjJdiH3M

2. Develop Lost Art to the required level;

3. Upgrade Building to the required level (not always Level 20 is required);

4. Get enough Medals (if it's required).


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1664404 users registered; 33913 topics; 252947 posts; our newest member:greenkeeperne