Important New Game Feature – Unit XP!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 8, 2017, 13:2506/08/17
09/11/15

DrFondles said:

Arkenstar said:

Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Yes, the required medals for higher the ranks will increase. Not to drastically though

That's great, thanks. Will you (or someone) kindly respond to the first part of the question? Stated differently - Do you have any idea how many RANKS there are? If so, please let us know. And Do you have an idea how many medals it will take to get to that highest rank? If so, please let us know. Or is it a mystery??? If so, let us know. Thank you.

AK
Jun 8, 2017, 20:3406/08/17
03/22/16
Arkenstar said:

DrFondles said:

Arkenstar said:

Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Yes, the required medals for higher the ranks will increase. Not to drastically though

That's great, thanks. Will you (or someone) kindly respond to the first part of the question? Stated differently - Do you have any idea how many RANKS there are? If so, please let us know. And Do you have an idea how many medals it will take to get to that highest rank? If so, please let us know. Or is it a mystery??? If so, let us know. Thank you.

AK
Currently there are only 20 ranks for most types of troops. Spies have no ranks.
Jun 9, 2017, 00:2806/09/17
10/21/14
brunsonthomas said:

Arkenstar said:

DrFondles said:

Arkenstar said:

Thank you

AK
Currently there are only 20 ranks for most types of troops. Spies have no ranks.
And all units, Eld, Darkened, Imperial, Original. Will all upgrade the same for each troop. Good luck Lord^
Jun 9, 2017, 22:4506/09/17
09/11/15
DrFondles said:

brunsonthomas said:

Arkenstar said:

DrFondles said:

Arkenstar said:

Thank you

AK
And all units, Eld, Darkened, Imperial, Original. Will all upgrade the same for each troop. Good luck Lord^
Thank you very much BRUNSONTHOMAS and DRFONDLES!
Jun 10, 2017, 16:0006/10/17
Jun 10, 2017, 16:14(edited)
11/04/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

bishop said:

I have a flashing bouncing yellow arrow above my sentry house. It wants me to upgrade archers past level 5 which requires a medal. I am choosing not to upgrade them at this time. How can i get rid of this distracting upgrade arrow?
That arrow will disappear once you complete the tutorial :)

What are you talking about?

What tutorial?

These distracting icons are PERMANENT

They will NEVER disappear unless we waste hundreds of medals, which cost 1000 sapphires each

Why do you keep adding spam like this? Are you really so desperate to make the game 'look' interesting?

Please remove these bubbles immediately, and remove all chevrons from our Rank 1 units  http://prntscr.com/fi7hj1

Jun 13, 2017, 16:2306/13/17
10/21/14
toggit said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

bishop said:

I have a flashing bouncing yellow arrow above my sentry house. It wants me to upgrade archers past level 5 which requires a medal. I am choosing not to upgrade them at this time. How can i get rid of this distracting upgrade arrow?
That arrow will disappear once you complete the tutorial :)

What are you talking about?

What tutorial?

These distracting icons are PERMANENT

They will NEVER disappear unless we waste hundreds of medals, which cost 1000 sapphires each

Why do you keep adding spam like this? Are you really so desperate to make the game 'look' interesting?

Please remove these bubbles immediately, and remove all chevrons from our Rank 1 units  http://prntscr.com/fi7hj1

It is not a tutorial but an indicator that you have upgrades available for your units. Everyone was allowed many free medals when this update occurred and it will take you a while to get through those. Personally I still have 74 medals and I have not purchased any and have most troops level 8-12. If you wish to see the indicator removed I would post it to the suggestions thread though :) Have a good day my Lord.
Jul 17, 2017, 19:1607/17/17
01/22/15
Yes, the troop upgrade system needs to change and battlegrounds also, or eventually everyone will become gone from  Stormfall age of war game, it wont be long, if things don't improve , I may become inactive myself.. Isn't this like american greed T. V. show?. Right now i cant level up my troops and I have exercised them good enough to place 2nd in the heatwave Battleground Championship ranking, yet, I cant lvl them up unless I have those bank purchase coins or whatever the hell they are.. I'm about fed up, everything in the game should be able to be earned!!.. Get this shit right plarium, I've been a long-time supporter of the game, not as long as some, but I am sure I speak for everyone when I say... We want some major payback for this act you've initiated.. and let us long timers have all of our troops upgraded as to the wasted weeks thats passed.....
Jul 18, 2017, 09:3407/18/17
02/29/16

jerry said:

Yes, the troop upgrade system needs to change and battlegrounds also, or eventually everyone will become gone from  Stormfall age of war game, it wont be long, if things don't improve , I may become inactive myself.. Isn't this like american greed T. V. show?. Right now i cant level up my troops and I have exercised them good enough to place 2nd in the heatwave Battleground Championship ranking, yet, I cant lvl them up unless I have those bank purchase coins or whatever the hell they are.. I'm about fed up, everything in the game should be able to be earned!!.. Get this shit right plarium, I've been a long-time supporter of the game, not as long as some, but I am sure I speak for everyone when I say... We want some major payback for this act you've initiated.. and let us long timers have all of our troops upgraded as to the wasted weeks thats passed.....

Hello, Jerry :) 

If you mean that you need to have Medals to upgrade your Units, they can be obtained not only using in-game purchases, but through leveling up as well.
Jul 31, 2017, 21:4907/31/17
09/18/14
jaco.jacobs66 said:

Hallo Lord Oberon.

Can you be so kind as to give a more detailed explanation as to how these XP points must be earned and applied, over and above the fact that I have to upgrade all my troop buildings to level 20...lol...How does the upgrades work.... What must I do the get my troops upgraded as usually my troops sent out get killed.. Can you supply me with  building in which I can store my experience points so that I can allocate them to my troops just before I have them killed in BG'S or raids...lol

Aug 1, 2017, 07:4708/01/17
02/29/16

newgalibgary75 said:

jaco.jacobs66 said:

Hallo Lord Oberon.

Can you be so kind as to give a more detailed explanation as to how these XP points must be earned and applied, over and above the fact that I have to upgrade all my troop buildings to level 20...lol...How does the upgrades work.... What must I do the get my troops upgraded as usually my troops sent out get killed.. Can you supply me with  building in which I can store my experience points so that I can allocate them to my troops just before I have them killed in BG'S or raids...lol

Hello.

To upgrade your Units you need to fulfill certain conditions:

1. Earn enough Unit XP. You can find more information on what is Unit XP and how to get it in our in-game Guide: https://www.screencast.com/t/tjJdiH3M

2. Develop Lost Art to the required level;

3. Upgrade Building to the required level (not always Level 20 is required);

4. Get enough Medals (if it's required).

Jan 15, 2018, 20:2601/15/18
02/20/15
why do you need to make the game so complicated, all this busy work is taking the fun out of it.
Jan 16, 2018, 12:5101/16/18
02/29/16

landcfenton said:

why do you need to make the game so complicated, all this busy work is taking the fun out of it.

Hello :)

It's a hardcore strategy game, it's logical it has complicated features :)
Jan 18, 2018, 01:3001/18/18
12/20/16
Why don't you include medals in tournament rewards.  Upgrading has come to a halt for me as all require medals to upgrade and the only way to get 2 medals is to gain a hero level which is infrequent even with constant play.  Buying the medals is out of the question.  Too expensive.  Please do something for those of us who cannot afford to buy buy buy.  
Jan 18, 2018, 08:5301/18/18
02/29/16

bojo said:

Why don't you include medals in tournament rewards.  Upgrading has come to a halt for me as all require medals to upgrade and the only way to get 2 medals is to gain a hero level which is infrequent even with constant play.  Buying the medals is out of the question.  Too expensive.  Please do something for those of us who cannot afford to buy buy buy.  

Hello :)

Medals are very valuable Resources. They help to upgrade your Units, increase their power and give you the significant Bonuses in such a way.

That's why they're hard to obtain and can be received either via level up or via the Black Market. 

Still, there is a chance that devs will consider adding them as a reward to the Tournaments in the future :)