All Categories

Instant Construction And Upgrades!

Instant Construction And Upgrades!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 23, 2017, 14:0102/23/17
03/01/16

Lord Moros, as I mentioned, confirmation window appears if you use Instant Upgrade from the Construction menu. You can use it for your convenience. 

Feb 23, 2017, 21:2702/23/17
12/13/16
Terrible update. Made me spend sapphires by accident. Very dodgy indeed. Button at least needs to be moved somewhere away from the standard upgrade.
Feb 24, 2017, 08:2002/24/17
09/13/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Moros, as I mentioned, confirmation window appears if you use Instant Upgrade from the Construction menu. You can use it for your convenience. 

Construction menu?

Have you played this game before?

I don't know about you, but my contractions menu is empty and useless for almost two years now. So tell me how can I use it for my convenience? (unbelievable...)

Feb 24, 2017, 17:4602/24/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Eldridge said:

To me this seems like a dirty trick. When I click on a building to upgrade it, it lags for a second and the exact same spot where the button to upgrade with only resources is where 1 second later the upgrade instantly for all your sapphires pops up. I already once accidentally spent sapphires i didn't want to spend (it takes them instantly and doesn't offer a "confirm" option). I learned my lesson, but I wonder how many people have accidentally lost their sapphires from this ruse. Not cool. 

Hi! Lords, confirmation window appears if you use Instant Upgrade from the Construction menu. If you use Instant Upgrade from the Building Info tab, there won't be any confirmation. Please, be attentive.

two main points have been made about this update.

1.  there is not a confirm option from the building tab.  this stated by you.  you seem to be fine with this as this "oversight" ( i am giving credit for incompetency here,  rather than evil genius).  but since you clearly understand the "oversight exists" are you fixing this "oversight"?  or are you just stating "the game is working as intended....get over it?"

2.  the buttons mysteriously overlap as many buttons do. this can be an issue even when there is no lag.  are you dealing with this "oversight" as well?  or is your reply "the game is working as intended......get over it"

answers without solutions.  is it incompetency or is it evil genius.  maybe telling players to be careful not to talk about a potential financial scheme is less important than addressing a potential financial scheme.  and if it was incompetence,  the player base has now informed you of the financial issue.  it has been documented.

Feb 24, 2017, 17:5302/24/17
12/18/14

yup mistakes can be made quite easily when you are playing 

this instant construction upgrade is ridiculous - not to mention if someone actually does it on purpose they need to get their head examined