Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 13, 2017, 14:0502/13/17
01/06/15

Instant Construction And Upgrades!

Instant Construction And Upgrades!

Develop Your Castle Faster!

Lords and Ladies of Stormfall!

Excellent tidings! You can now Construct and Upgrade the Buildings in your Castle instantly using Sapphires!

Now there is no need to wait for Construction processes to complete, or to waste the time of your Craftsmen: instant Building Upgrades give you the power to build the Castle of your dreams – and your enemies’ nightmares – at rapid speed!

IMPORTANT: In order to Build or Upgrade a Building instantly, you must already be allowed to Build or Upgrade it using a Craftsman. For instance, you will still need to unlock certain buildings by discovering the relevant Lost Arts before you can work on them.

Remember, your Castle is the key to your army’s power. Build and Upgrade Buildings instantly and show your might to all Darkshine!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2017, 14:3202/13/17
07/02/15
Please explain how this is different then boosting an upgrade?
Feb 13, 2017, 14:5802/13/17
03/01/16
FAILO said:

Hi! You don't need Resources for upgrading the level. 
Feb 13, 2017, 16:2502/13/17
Feb 13, 2017, 16:30(edited)
11/04/15

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Then it should be considerably cheaper to boost
It should not be exactly the same price

http://prnt.sc/e88lyn

http://prnt.sc/e88meu

I can envisage situations when it would be cheaper to boost than use your new thingy

Like when we have discounts from wheel of fortune etc
Feb 13, 2017, 19:1602/13/17
Feb 13, 2017, 23:05(edited)
07/25/15

djmoody said:

So this update is just a hygiene factor for coiners right.

No need to wait and build up resource just zap all your buildings to whatever you level you like instantly....... you guys learn nothing about overpowered coining and how it's killing your game?

We played this game long enough to know they don't know any better :p

8950 sapphires to upgrade a farm from level 20 to 21..... really? lol

I got better things to spend my money on, like other games that give MUCH more entertainment value per dollar.

Feb 14, 2017, 08:5202/14/17
10/31/14

djmoody said:

No need to wait and build up resource just zap all your buildings to whatever you level you like instantly....... you guys learn nothing about overpowered coining and how it's killing your game?

They are driving us out. 

They said they won't be putting any major update, so far there was over 10 major updates. Every update drives more people out.

Today i woke up to two people quieting in my league. to make matters worse It will be hard to find replacements, if not impossible.

Feb 14, 2017, 13:4202/14/17
03/01/16

toggit said:

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

Then it should be considerably cheaper to boost
It should not be exactly the same price

http://prnt.sc/e88lyn

http://prnt.sc/e88meu

I can envisage situations when it would be cheaper to boost than use your new thingy

Like when we have discounts from wheel of fortune etc

Well, it case if you lack of Resources much, it's much more profitable and cheaper to use this option that boost upgrade. 

Feb 14, 2017, 13:4202/14/17
03/01/16
djmoody said:

It's just an option, which can be used by all players. 
Feb 14, 2017, 13:4302/14/17
03/01/16
Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

I got better things to spend my money on, like other games that give MUCH more entertainment value per dollar.

You can save a lot of time :) 
Feb 14, 2017, 13:5902/14/17
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

Wanna come play world of warships with me? Its great cheap fun. Btw do you know how many hours someone with minimum wage have to work to pay for that time saving of yours? lol, time saving indeed.... If your product had reflected the money you try get out of it. Plarium would had some of the best games in the business. but we both know that is far from the truth.

Feb 15, 2017, 20:3802/15/17
12/18/14

ridiculous feature 

"can be used if you dont have the resources"  most Marshals would cringe at that statement since we encourage our players to raid for resources to build their castles

Feb 15, 2017, 21:0302/15/17
07/11/13
Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

you can also save a lot of time and money by not logging in
Feb 16, 2017, 09:2002/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 09:21(edited)
06/16/15
oh my what a horrible terrible update this is 40215 sapphires it will take to upgrade a level 23 townhouse to a level 24 townhouse its cheaper using sketches just as well i have some because this update is daylight robbery at its best time to lockdown the barn doors to stop plarium flying monkeys from milking the money out from our bank accounts also i want to besiege your castle oberon for breaking a castle i sieged and for this horrible terrible update oberon come out with your hands behind your head you are under arrest for the crime of daylight robbery plarium has gone insane over its own greed
Feb 16, 2017, 11:2802/16/17
07/25/15
gogo sageger said:

oh my what a horrible terrible update this is 40215 sapphires it will take to upgrade a level 23 townhouse to a level 24 townhouse its cheaper using sketches just as well i have some because this update is daylight robbery at its best time to lockdown the barn doors to stop plarium flying monkeys from milking the money out from our bank accounts also i want to besiege your castle oberon for breaking a castle i sieged and for this horrible terrible update oberon come out with your hands behind your head you are under arrest for the crime of daylight robbery plarium has gone insane over its own greed
I like you :p
Feb 19, 2017, 09:0402/19/17
To me this seems like a dirty trick. When I click on a building to upgrade it, it lags for a second and the exact same spot where the button to upgrade with only resources is where 1 second later the upgrade instantly for all your sapphires pops up. I already once accidentally spent sapphires i didn't want to spend (it takes them instantly and doesn't offer a "confirm" option). I learned my lesson, but I wonder how many people have accidentally lost their sapphires from this ruse. Not cool. 
Feb 19, 2017, 09:5002/19/17
Feb 19, 2017, 09:53(edited)
06/16/15
Eldridge said:

To me this seems like a dirty trick. When I click on a building to upgrade it, it lags for a second and the exact same spot where the button to upgrade with only resources is where 1 second later the upgrade instantly for all your sapphires pops up. I already once accidentally spent sapphires i didn't want to spend (it takes them instantly and doesn't offer a "confirm" option). I learned my lesson, but I wonder how many people have accidentally lost their sapphires from this ruse. Not cool. 
well i say far to many
Feb 20, 2017, 15:1902/20/17
03/01/16

Eldridge said:

Hi! Lords, confirmation window appears if you use Instant Upgrade from the Construction menu. If you use Instant Upgrade from the Building Info tab, there won't be any confirmation. Please, be attentive.

Feb 22, 2017, 22:2202/22/17
11/04/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Eldridge said:

Hi! Lords, confirmation window appears if you use Instant Upgrade from the Construction menu. If you use Instant Upgrade from the Building Info tab, there won't be any confirmation. Please, be attentive.

So now we know the real reason for this update

Feb 23, 2017, 05:2902/23/17
02/08/17
thanks for the advice
Feb 23, 2017, 12:4902/23/17
03/01/16

toggit said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Eldridge said:

So now we know the real reason for this update

Toggit, please be careful with your comments. 

Feb 23, 2017, 13:1002/23/17
09/13/15

Whose bright idea was to not have any confirmation!!! I just lost almost 15k of sapphires on the useless upgrade! 

The button for instant upgrades appears a second later in the exact same spot as normal upgrade button after you click on it!!

After all the money we have put in to the game you are doing this kind of tricks on us?!