Update News!

41 Reply
Lord Oberon
Administrator
23 January, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!


My Lords and Ladies,


This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:


- Fixed: the discounted price of Items and Units was improperly displayed in certain circumstances.


- Further to the introduction of new Building Levels, new Construction Quests have been added. You will now receive Rewards for upgrading your Buildings to these new Levels. Check the Quests section for updates.


- From now on you will be notified whenever you attempt to apply a Debuff to a League whose deletion is pending.


- Expired Rewards for completed League Quests are now properly displayed in the Black Market.


- Various minor localization bugs have been fixed.


- Various minor interface bugs have been fixed.


Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!


Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
cat in the hat
23 January, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC

New construction quest finally added after you made all the money from sketches. Yes Oberon, you been at idle for quite some time. 



UTC +6:00
gogo giant god
23 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
my troops in the infirmary disappear for this update thats not even all that important just as well their wasnt any important troops in the infirmary but still you plarium have done me wrong yet again we didnt even get our third reward league quest and what about my troops in the infirmary that disappear plarium has just rip me and my league off i see for this annyance of a update
gogo giant god the alchemist of defense we are god and god is us
UTC +0:00
Oracle
23 January, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

meanwhile...

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

sager01 said:


my troops in the infirmary disappear for this update thats not even all that important just as well their wasnt any important troops in the infirmary but still you plarium have done me wrong yet again we didnt even get our third reward league quest and what about my troops in the infirmary that disappear plarium has just rip me and my league off i see for this annyance of a update

Lord sager01, thank you for reporting this, we're looking into this issue.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

oracle said:


meanwhile...

Lord Oracle, it's a bug, we're going to fix it as soon as possible.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 3:15 PM UTC
Lord, we've fixed the issue with Infirmary, troops should appear there.
UTC +2:00
bv1
23 January, 2017, 3:47 PM UTC
What about Daily Packs bugged????
UTC +7:00
bv1
23 January, 2017, 3:53 PM UTC
Hmmm...My lucky guess is....21hours more
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 4:29 PM UTC
bv1 said:

What about Daily Packs bugged????
Can you please specify what do you mean?
UTC +2:00
gogo giant god
23 January, 2017, 4:36 PM UTC
league quest reward package has disappear my league has reach third reward and the reward package didnt appear in the black market special tab where it should appear and didnt
gogo giant god the alchemist of defense we are god and god is us
UTC +0:00
bv1
23 January, 2017, 5:08 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

bv1 said:

What about Daily Packs bugged????
Can you please specify what do you mean?
Poor Oracle post I mean ..about Donation daily packs...now that pack for 7.9$ disscount...with 21 hours left=dissapare..Pls explain that?
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 5:26 PM UTC

sager01 said:


league quest reward package has disappear my league has reach third reward and the reward package didnt appear in the black market special tab where it should appear and didnt

Please contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case >> http://support.plarium.com

Thank you!
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 5:26 PM UTC
bv1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

bv1 said:

What about Daily Packs bugged????
Can you please specify what do you mean?
Poor Oracle post I mean ..about Donation daily packs...now that pack for 7.9$ disscount...with 21 hours left=dissapare..Pls explain that?
We're working on this fix for this issue.
UTC +2:00
gogo giant god
23 January, 2017, 6:50 PM UTC
i think it would be pointless to contact the support on this issue 1 hour left for the current league quest  just odd that the reward didnt appear a new update gets added and some bugs fixed and then all hell breaks loose and all sorts of bugs start appearing anyway infirmary fixed okay thats good then fine hope we get sketches discount with all we had go through with these bugs but i dont hold out much hope for that but it kinda throws sand in the face of this new update though with all these bugs that appeared
gogo giant god the alchemist of defense we are god and god is us
UTC +0:00
toggit
23 January, 2017, 11:23 PM UTC

Lord Oberon said:


Expired Rewards for completed League Quests are now properly displayed in the Black Market.

Which proves just how badly bugged League Quest Reward Packs have been for a very long time 


I have not failed to login, nor failed to collect any reward packs for at least 74 days

So, Where did this lot come from????
None of them were there yesterday




It is obvious to me that these are all the old league packs that had failed to appear

Your 'bug fix' gives me no confidence that this will not continue
UTC +0:00
petals480
24 January, 2017, 1:40 AM UTC

Since update I can't even get into the game. Just spent $50 on it and can't even play


UTC +5:00
brunsonthomas
24 January, 2017, 1:46 AM UTC

petals480 said:


Since update I can't even get into the game. Just spent $50 on it and can't even play


Try clearing your cache, restart your browser then restart your game. If you still cannot start the game try the steps in Bug reports fior cannot start game. Use the following link

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/23946_loading-issues-4/?post=127437

UTC +5:00
petals480
24 January, 2017, 2:01 AM UTC

Still not working even uninstalled app and reinstalled still can't get in

Doesn't even begin loading 

UTC +5:00
brunsonthomas
24 January, 2017, 2:07 AM UTC

petals480 said:


Still not working even uninstalled app and reinstalled still can't get in

Doesn't even begin loading 

Which game are you trying to use? Which browser and operating system?


UTC +5:00
1722492 users registered; 42707 topics; 272092 posts; our newest member:franck.gambette