All Categories

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager!

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 19, 2016, 21:5412/19/16
07/25/15

jumy said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Oh, thank you for leaving the comment you liked it, Jumi! And for your friendly questions, of course

another censure=JUMY is a IDIOT (well is only a Mod)

I ask for explanations from whom it may (not only officially a little Mod profile)

so, we now see other features

translate: this person play in Parium.kom aka Plarium.com platform HERE

if you agree  i can continue with other programs and explain how to work if someone is unable

because nobody does anything?

because my tickets are only served to make me go from idiot? and all my lose?

Moon >Earth: Houston, we have a problem

JUMY>Support: castles List, irregularities/impossible action for real players detected + my damage
Supoort>JUMY: there is no irregularities is all OK

1 year and more time ago, NOW you can see a problem? no, is all OK, i'm the only real player in this game?? (almost ALL my post deleted)

99% all rank is fake, poor guys 1% in trap if real, pay and take flies

Jumy their house is buring down over their head and they do their best to rent out rooms at good deals. From a customer point of view, that is not terrible -)

Dec 19, 2016, 22:1912/19/16
Dec 19, 2016, 22:20(edited)

Gadheras said:

Jumy their house is buring down over their head and they do their best to rent out rooms at good deals. From a customer point of view, that is not terrible -)

this game is here to see, i can understand in some ways but fooled over us is fooled over themselves, now they gain also have abused of their means

Game Over

Dec 20, 2016, 11:4112/20/16
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, our game is secure against cheats. No one can obtain Units, in-game currency, Resources or Items in an unfair way. You can receive them only for your in-game activity or in-app purchases.

I strongly recommend you not to use such sites/suspicious links etc., because it's usually phishing that is aimed to get your game login and password (steal your account), and it doesn't work the way they claim it to work.

Dec 20, 2016, 11:5712/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 12:08(edited)
03/20/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, our game is secure against cheats. No one can obtain Units, in-game currency, Resources or Items in an unfair way. You can receive them only for your in-game activity or in-app purchases.

I strongly recommend you not to use such sites/suspicious links etc., because it's usually phishing that is aimed to get your game login and password (steal your account), and it doesn't work the way they claim it to work.

Then how do the bot castles get in the rankings then? a simple question i think.

Dec 20, 2016, 16:0812/20/16

Eugenia Misura said:

what you say *x / y *3.14 / 2 = conversely

Dec 20, 2016, 23:2712/20/16
08/22/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Unbelievable!!!