Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager!

27 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
14 December, 2016, 8:52 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager!


Would you like to get immediate answers to any of your questions from the Plarium Team and win 2,000 Sapphires? Then the upcoming event is for you!


Date: December 16

Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm UTC

Place: Special thread Online chat with Plarium's CM (http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/online-chat-with-plarium-s-cm/)


Spread the word about the event and take part in it to get answers to the most intriguing questions!


Tell your League Members about the event! 


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
15 December, 2016, 12:21 AM UTC

I dread one of the answers would be to send a ticket to support......



UTC +2:00
Sifr
15 December, 2016, 1:09 AM UTC
Nah, everything is for the balance.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Solidarius
15 December, 2016, 8:40 AM UTC
when is this?
UTC +5:00
exxxe
15 December, 2016, 9:57 AM UTC

golemisolon said:


when is this?

re read the post lord golem 


the event is on Dec 16 from 11 AM to 12 PM UTC 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 10:21 AM UTC
Gadheras said:


I dread one of the answers would be to send a ticket to support......



We'll see
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
15 December, 2016, 10:34 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Gadheras said:



I dread one of the answers would be to send a ticket to support......



We'll see

Its the most used reply ever since I started play this game, so what will change? -)


UTC +2:00
Solidarius
15 December, 2016, 10:51 AM UTC

exxxe said:


golemisolon said:


when is this?

re read the post lord golem 


the event is on Dec 16 from 11 AM to 12 PM UTC 

thank you for the info... I was trying to figure out the time at my location 


because i suck at math LOL,


p.s. 

 you can call me Sol or Solid 

<3 Sol

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 12:02 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:


Gadheras said:



I dread one of the answers would be to send a ticket to support......



We'll see

Its the most used reply ever since I started play this game, so what will change? -)


It's because we love our Support Team
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
15 December, 2016, 12:13 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Gadheras said:


Eugenia Misura said:


Gadheras said:



I dread one of the answers would be to send a ticket to support......



We'll see

Its the most used reply ever since I started play this game, so what will change? -)


It's because we love our Support Team

Its nice to have imaginary friends, because thats how rare we think they are :p


UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
15 December, 2016, 12:31 PM UTC

can a mod move this to the right section. this should be in the announcements section, not game discussion. 


as the community manager does not play on the public servers, this has nothing to do with game play. 
UTC +0:00
exxxe
15 December, 2016, 5:55 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


can a mod move this to the right section. this should be in the announcements section, not game discussion. 


as the community manager does not play on the public servers, this has nothing to do with game play. 

the CM's posted it here on purpose not mistake 


it is related to game play since that what will players will ask about 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
jumy
16 December, 2016, 2:49 AM UTC

Lord Oberon said:


Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager!


Would you like to get immediate answers to any of your questions from the Plarium Team and win 2,000 Sapphires? Then the upcoming event is for you!


Date: Today, December 16

Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm UTC

Place: Special topic in the Game Discussion thread (http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/)


Spread the word about the event and take part in it to get answers to the most intriguing questions!


Tell your League Members about the event! 


 

wait this glorious moment

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
IronApex Turok
16 December, 2016, 2:57 AM UTC
exxxe said:

IronApex Turok said:


can a mod move this to the right section. this should be in the announcements section, not game discussion. 


as the community manager does not play on the public servers, this has nothing to do with game play. 

the CM's posted it here on purpose not mistake 


it is related to game play since that what will players will ask about 

but eugenia already said in another post, thats what you guys are for. she cant speak about that stuff. 
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
16 December, 2016, 3:09 AM UTC

How about a top 3 list for the answers.

1. submit a ticket

2. we are working on a solution

3. no, we do not plan on doing that

UTC +0:00
Rosconz
16 December, 2016, 9:52 AM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:


It's because we love our Support Team
I guess someone has to.
UTC +12:00
jumy
16 December, 2016, 5:07 PM UTC

very constructive chat with many new answer, same 1 years ago

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
ThatGuy
16 December, 2016, 7:53 PM UTC
Pity the event was scheduled on a work day during a timeframe that people who live in the US and work a normal shift can't attend.  Thanks so much.
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 12:37 PM UTC
jumy said:

very constructive chat with many new answer, same 1 years ago

Oh, thank you for leaving the comment you liked it, Jumi! And for your friendly questions, of course
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 12:38 PM UTC
ThatGuy said:

Pity the event was scheduled on a work day during a timeframe that people who live in the US and work a normal shift can't attend.  Thanks so much.
We've posted an announcement about this event beforehand. This kind of event is new so the time might be changed in future.
UTC +2:00
1664523 users registered; 33923 topics; 253022 posts; our newest member:hm,