The PvP Warfare Tournament Has Begun!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 9, 2016, 17:1012/09/16
01/06/15

Reach The Elite Tier To Win Massive Rewards!

Lords and Ladies!

The PvP Warfare Tournament has begun! This is a message to remind you that the Tournament has been modified to include the Elite Tier.

Here’s how it works: similarly skilled Lords and Ladies have been placed into the same Tiers to compete against one another! This shall make certain that all Lords and Ladies have an equally fair chance at winning a top spot in their Tier! The higher you place in your Tier’s Rankings, the more spectacular the Rewards you shall receive! The Lords who receive the most Tournament Points shall place in the Elite Tier where they shall have the opportunity to win even greater Rewards!

Inside the Rankings tab of the Tournament window you can find two subtabs:

1. My Tier

2. Elite Tier

Inside the "My Tier" subtab you can find your fellow Tier Members and inside the “Elite Tier” subtab you can find a list of those Lords and Ladies who have made it to the Elite Tier.

This new system provides all Lords and Ladies with the opportunity to place in top positions in the Rankings!

May Eir's light guide you to victory in this Tournament! Claim your rightful place!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 9, 2016, 19:1412/09/16
Dec 9, 2016, 19:14(edited)

finally, but the real problem are big numbers impossible to realize for a normal player (not buyer)

so just i do not understand your stinginess, if you reward all players in game with 100 dragons costs you nothing but you will give fun !!!

in short, you give prizes only to buyer player or assumed

Dec 10, 2016, 09:5312/10/16

my My Tier is totally different

i think players level no count
Dec 10, 2016, 17:2312/10/16
Dec 10, 2016, 17:29(edited)
12/18/14

the tier system is based on experience I think 

so if a level 80 hasn't played much pvp then they would be in a tier with lower level players

same with BG if someone doesn't play a lot of BG then they are in a lower tier despite their level 

again, I THINK this is how it works - just an educated guess

or I could be wrong, "my tier" and "elite tier" are totally different, I checked the stats of the top player in the "elite tier" and his combined offense defense stats are about 3600 K and mine are about 4700 K so I have more experience and higher combined stats so now I am confused lol
Dec 10, 2016, 20:2012/10/16
12/18/14
RandomDrop said:

Their are no visible similarities between the player profiles, castle, locations or levels. It is defiantly not based on experience or potential to score points in PVP.

The tiers appear to be random but could be flawed programing but since its been this way since my second week into the game. I'm going with random.

1 month was along time to spend on a game that's imbalance in every aspect, what a waste.

Well don't be discouraged, its hard to hit the top 10 in tournaments unless you spend money on the game, I am content to make moderate rewards without sacrificing a lot of troops - use what you are willing to lose and make some rewards.  Eventually you will grow and you don't have to spend money if you play smart.
Dec 11, 2016, 16:1112/11/16
01/12/15
Idk how 'my tier'got determined maybe as jezebel said. As of elite tier, everyone's already on it. Bigger points=higher rank on elite tier. 
Dec 14, 2016, 00:3812/14/16
07/12/14

its simple really, Its based on the amount of money plarium thinks you will spend to be the best in your tier.

has nothing to do with balance, strategy, or fair play. all about the cash return and plariums bottom line..

Dec 14, 2016, 09:3612/14/16
03/01/16

RandomDrop said:

Lord Oberon said:

1. My Tier

2. Elite Tier

Inside the "My Tier" subtab you can find your fellow Tier Members and inside the “Elite Tier” subtab you can find a list of those Lords and Ladies who have made it to the Elite Tier.

This new system provides all Lords and Ladies with the opportunity to place in top positions in the Rankings!

May Eir's light guide you to victory in this Tournament! Claim your rightful place!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Lord Oberon,

I have been playing for 29 days and am currently at lvl 59 yet my tier has players in mid 80s who have been playing for over 2 years. The player at the top of my tier has 41k points yet you say this system provides all Lords and Ladies with the opportunity to place in top positions.

Can you please explain in further detail because this makes absolutely no sense.

http://prntscr.com/dhn0zd

Thank You

Lord RandomDrop, your Tier depends on your activity in previous Tournaments. So Jezebel has a point, basically, if you're active in PVP/PVE Tournament, next you'll get into the Tiear that complies your previous achievements.

Dec 14, 2016, 21:4212/14/16

or most likely  My tier depends on how much you spend and everything remains secret, like as VIP club

Dec 15, 2016, 09:5112/15/16
03/01/16
RandomDrop said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord RandomDrop, your Tier depends on your activity in previous Tournaments. So Jezebel has a point, basically, if you're active in PVP/PVE Tournament, next you'll get into the Tiear that complies your previous achievements.

Just for clarification M'Lady Eugenia,

I placed high in my first 2 tournaments (my first 2 weekends) throwing every single unit I had into PVP and I went up several tiers as a result. Now I am expected to compete with players that are producing Dragons and Necromancers straight out of the sentry house fed by lvl 20+ rss buildings because they took a week or so off from competing. Remember, I had to lose everything in order to place high and no I didn't buy my troops back (perhaps the flaw is mine in your eyes).

This doesn't require much in the way of brain power to see the flaw, please pass on the feedback that some think the system is incredibly IMBA and needs a rework. I would recommend placing castle of the same lvl and age in the same tier for starters ;)

RD

Thank you for clarification, my Lord, I'll forward your feedback. From my side I can tell that you can use this knowledge in creation new strategy for participating Tournaments
Dec 16, 2016, 09:4412/16/16
08/22/15
Eugenia Misura said:

RandomDrop said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Just for clarification M'Lady Eugenia,

I placed high in my first 2 tournaments (my first 2 weekends) throwing every single unit I had into PVP and I went up several tiers as a result. Now I am expected to compete with players that are producing Dragons and Necromancers straight out of the sentry house fed by lvl 20+ rss buildings because they took a week or so off from competing. Remember, I had to lose everything in order to place high and no I didn't buy my troops back (perhaps the flaw is mine in your eyes).

This doesn't require much in the way of brain power to see the flaw, please pass on the feedback that some think the system is incredibly IMBA and needs a rework. I would recommend placing castle of the same lvl and age in the same tier for starters ;)

RD

Thank you for clarification, my Lord, I'll forward your feedback. From my side I can tell that you can use this knowledge in creation new strategy for participating Tournaments
And the "New Strategy" would be never push yourself to hard or you will be put in a tier where you will never have any chance at all.