All Categories

New Improvements And Castle Skin Available At The Black Market!

New Improvements And Castle Skin Available At The Black Market!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 23, 2016, 08:2310/23/16
06/08/16
Keaton said:

Red said:

FAILO said:

The castle skin is easy to find but where do you have the "new improvements" what it seems like is that actually NO "new improvements" were added and you are advertising for old improvements that have always been there.
While the Castle Skin and All Hallow's Eve Improvements may not be "new" to you and others that have been in the game for over a year, they are "new" to players who have been in the game for less time. I do believe the lack of specificity in the wording may be a bit misleading, but not to the detriment of anyone.

RED: 

1) It has been detrimental to me (I have requested new improvements under suggestions, so my hopes were raised when I saw this thread, and dashed when I read it); 

2) it has been detrimental to your own credibility, and, hopefully, your own conscience; 

3) it has been detrimental to Plarium's relationship with players; and

4) it is detrimental to people whose decision to spend money has been influenced by false information. 

False advertising is considered unethical because it is detrimental.  Do you have the moral courage to acknowledge this?

I realise, that like a lot of companies, you seem to put marketing analytics ahead of direct customer feedback. I can understand how this applies to new features, etc, but does it apply to ethical issues as well?

1) Your marketing department has concluded that false advertising is the way to go - 

2) You have direct feedback from customers saying it's not acceptable.  

Please pick one.

(Please note; it's never too late to do the right thing: you can close this thread, create a new one acknowledging that this one was misleading, and then correctly state the facts - if implemented, I would be incredibly impressed; and if such a correction made it to the "news", I would be blown away.)

Thank you for your detailed feedback. While I have no control over anything that Plarium does, I am happy to suggest to a Community Manager that a copy of your post be shared with the Marketing department for their review and consideration.
Oct 23, 2016, 09:0210/23/16
Oct 23, 2016, 09:03(edited)
11/30/14

I miss this skin. Haunted skin is nothing new, I want this!

Oct 23, 2016, 16:1910/23/16
07/02/15
vakonziko said:

I miss this skin. Haunted skin is nothing new, I want this!

that is a special skin awarded to VIP players
Oct 25, 2016, 07:5810/25/16
Oct 25, 2016, 08:13(edited)
10/31/14

jssamp2003 said:

oracle said:

The pumpkin cattle skin, I need one of those, Love pumpkins, 

But I have no sapphires left, had 42K last week now less than  100, How do you get those without coining in a limited time

I also appreciate the fact that you stopped using the word Halloween, its a sinners word, fashion to extend imperialism. Next is ''winter units'' that come when 90 % of the world is having summer. We must do way with that too.
There is never a time when 90% of the world is having summer. It is a physical impossibility. No matter what angle your axis of rotation is tilted from the orbital plane or how extreme the difference in winter and summer, you still can not exceed 50% summer and less if you have distinct vernal and autumnal seasons as well.

By 90% i meant the population 75% of that population live in India (April to June ) and Africa (mid-October to mid- February), if you did notice most of the population in the world have summer during western worlds winter.

I never get to buy those ice stuff as they would melt in my cattle. 

Oct 26, 2016, 17:3110/26/16

Okay, I have only been with game since June and I have seen the Pumpkin Skin on some castles so I know it's not new per se' but I it's new to some people so why split hairs about it? My question is, if we purchase the Pumpkin Skin and we already have a different skin, are we able to manipulate skins back and forth or do we lose a previously purchased skin if we purchase another one?

Oct 26, 2016, 17:5510/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 17:56(edited)
10/31/14
You keep both, you can activate different cattle skins as you wish. Afterall snakes need to change their skins :), though I only tried it on S2
Nov 11, 2016, 07:3211/11/16

next new what isnt new thingy is the wraith capacity of the embassy i saw a lot of players with over 20 sacos in their castles, now at lv 20 embassy you can add 18 sacos in your castle...

do i get more or fewer than before ?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 11, 2016, 09:4211/11/16
09/17/15
Reaper said:

next new what isnt new thingy is the wraith capacity of the embassy i saw a lot of players with over 20 sacos in their castles, now at lv 20 embassy you can add 18 sacos in your castle...

do i get more or fewer than before ?

You'll get +18 on level 21 (40 in total), and +28 on level 22 (50 in total).