All Categories

New Feature: Gateways of Chance and Precision!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Oct 17, 2016, 15:4010/17/16
01/06/15

New Feature: Gateways of Chance & Precision!

Relocate your Castle to New Coordinates! Gain the Strategic Advantage!

Lords and Ladies!

Have neighborhood trolls become too bothersome? Would you like to live closer to your Beacons or League Members? If so, then I have great news!

From this day forward, you shall be able to relocate your Castle to a new location on the Map by using Relocation Gateways! On the Map, you will see new places called Vacant Lots. These are designated locations to which you can move your Castle. When a Castle is relocated, it will leave behind a Vacant Lot. Vacant Lots cannot be raided, besieged, spied upon, etc.

Relocation Gateways are special items that are used to change the location of a Castle. There are 2 types of Gateways:

1. Gateways of Chance are used to relocate a Castle to a RANDOM Vacant Lot.

2. Gateways of Precision are used to relocate a Castle to a specific Vacant Lot.

Once you have relocated your Castle, you will need to wait about 5 minutes before you may use another Relocation Gateway.

BE ADVISED: Once you relocate your Castle, you CANNOT move it back to its previous coordinates.

To obtain one of these new Items, go to the “Misc.” section of the Black Market, select the “Special” tab, then choose the Item you would like to purchase.

Charge boldly into a Relocation Gateway! Expand your horizons and improve your Castle’s strategic value!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 17, 2016, 15:4610/17/16
03/22/16

Thank you. Thank you! Untamed Lands can move!

Nov 3, 2018, 07:0411/03/18
Nov 3, 2018, 07:24(edited)
05/07/17
Lord Oberon.   Question please. Have the rules of using the Gateways of Precision changed in regards to moving back to your castles original location? The game guide has two different rules descriptions. One says if you move your league castle...that you cant go back to original location.  Does that mean...Your leagues castle....or your personal castle ...if you are in a league.  Meaning....one of my game mates was able to move his castle using a gateway of precision....and then move back to old location....However...he s not in  a league. Please advise.
Nov 3, 2018, 17:3111/03/18
03/08/15
Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:

Lord Oberon.   Question please. Have the rules of using the Gateways of Precision changed in regards to moving back to your castles original location? The game guide has two different rules descriptions. One says if you move your league castle...that you cant go back to original location.  Does that mean...Your leagues castle....or your personal castle ...if you are in a league.  Meaning....one of my game mates was able to move his castle using a gateway of precision....and then move back to old location....However...he s not in  a league. Please advise.
you can return to your original location with your personal castle i believe that if you move your league's fortress you cannot move it back to it's original location - most Marshals will move the league fortress close to their castle location
Nov 4, 2018, 05:0711/04/18
Nov 4, 2018, 05:07(edited)
05/07/17

Cool !  I'd hate to get stuck somewhere and not be able to return home.  Thanks much for the confirmation.

Nov 8, 2018, 09:1811/08/18
08/30/17

Cool !  I'd hate to get stuck somewhere and not be able to return home.  Thanks much for the confirmation.

Hi!

After you moved your castle using a gateway, you can use another gateway to come back in the same location if you wish so...

Best regards!

Bogdan
Nov 8, 2018, 09:5111/08/18
02/29/16

Hello, SIR ULRICH and welcome to the Forum :)

Happy to hear you liked this feature and wish you a great game!