All Categories

Introducing A New Experience Exhibition Tournament For Leagues!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Aug 5, 2016, 13:1608/05/16
01/06/15

Take Part In The League Experience Exhibition Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

Stormfall has never seen an August as hot as this one, my Lord! But things are about to boil over with our legendary Great Stormfall Tourney Event!

The first Tournament in the Event has arrived - the League Experience Exhibition!

This is our biggest Tournament EVER and offers bigger, better Rewards than have ever been seen in Darkshine!

The task is simple - just earn Experience Points! It matters little how you earn these Points, only that you earn a lot of them! Show off your battle skills, take strides to develop your Castle, or amaze other Lords and Ladies with the knowledge you have gained by Discovering Lost Arts. In the League Experience Exhibition everything counts for you AND your League!

The League Experience Exhibition lasts for an incredible 17 days giving Lords and Ladies who participate more opportunities than ever before to win powerful Rewards!

The task is clear, the terms are set. The realm is yours to control, my Lord!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2016, 14:3710/25/16
Oct 25, 2016, 14:38(edited)
07/02/15

Can we have another one of these tournaments? from what i noticed everyone liked this tournament and it has a lot more strategy involved than the new whoever is on the first 2 hours wins flag tournament that plarium is pushing.

Just add more of these rather than the 90% revive beacon conquest that plarium wants to add that everyone is against.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 26, 2016, 10:0510/26/16
09/17/15
FAILO said:

Can we have another one of these tournaments? from what i noticed everyone liked this tournament and it has a lot more strategy involved than the new whoever is on the first 2 hours wins flag tournament that plarium is pushing.

Just add more of these rather than the 90% revive beacon conquest that plarium wants to add that everyone is against.
I will pass it to our Tournament developers :)