All Categories

Only one day left!

Only one day left!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 1, 2016, 13:1508/01/16

Lord Heavymetalremoynia,

I don't have an answer to that. I will forward your question to higher instance. 

Please wait for a while. 
Aug 1, 2016, 13:2008/01/16
Aug 1, 2016, 13:20(edited)
03/03/16

Thanks. I'm waiting for a definitive answer.

Aug 1, 2016, 15:3008/01/16
03/03/16
Ok, nice. Thanks
Aug 1, 2016, 20:4908/01/16
03/15/16

Banning league Marshall's and Captains and not publicly addressing what PLARIUM considers inaccurate will only lead to continued distrust.  When leagues dispute what happens we negotiate / discuss / and can go to war, but cannot portend omnipotence and decree things away.

How about a fair and open trial, rather than summary judgement.
Aug 2, 2016, 09:5708/02/16

Lord Charon,

all post's I've deleted yesterday were saying that information's are leaking from Plarium, that company is bias to one league or that some employees are members of that league. Based on the information that I have none of the above isn't true. Each post with lies against the Plarium company, the employees or the moderator's will be deleted.

Please, read Forum rules.

3.11. Share content with the aim of inciting or appealing to users to leave the game, encouraging them to abstain from buying in-game virtual currency, or posting fraudulent or abusive personal statements relating to the Administrators or to Plarium employees.

Aug 2, 2016, 13:5708/02/16
07/25/15

No offense but I feel you are to hastly to just delete posts taking certain things of the post out of context and don't consider the total picture. To expand more on that you can check the reply I sent to you in private today.

Also the posts you refer to above. We the players (and yes, I use WE because there is many that asking the question what happend? now), get the feeling things are being sweept under the carpet. In cases like this, and especialy since even a picture proof was put in place more transparacy is needed from Plariums side. 

I don't know if what he said was true or not. I don't know what you said is true or not. Because there is a great lack of transparacy about the whole thing. The information you sit on, should to some extent be shared with the players to make the things settle and be over with. This whole thing is very damaging for the community. If you start wage a war on league marshals and officers of. It wouldn't take long before that league, guild or whatever is playing something else than Stormfall. 

@ Alyona & Oberon

This whole thing is snowballing in the community. If you interested in mend, the best way is not to just smack down any critics and delete any posts on the subject. Players  is in touch with each other on other forums, teamspeak, facebook and so on. Having allegations towards players supposedly working at Plarium and use inside information to benefit their own league, that is quite serious. Anyone can link a picture and state these are doing this and that. Consider the way it was handled, it just make the accusation seem more valid. 

Also, ban players that bring forth such allegations is horrendus. What would entice or encourage players to bring forth claims in the future if they risk get banned for doing so. When allegations like this happen, Plarium is the actual defendant. and transparacy and discusion is needed to calm things down. Pour more gas on the fire have the opposite effect. 

Take responsibility and step up its time for some....

Aug 2, 2016, 21:3508/02/16

Lord Gadheras,

I'm just an ordinary player as you are. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be Forum moderator and therefore I'm protective toward Plarium and my team mates. Moderators role is to maintain order in Forum and I'm doing that as good as I can. Experienced moderators are also advising less experienced players. Nothing else. We don't have answers on many questions in Forum but we're doing our best to forward those topics to higher instance that answer could came a little bit earlier. 

Conflict started about "moderators league" and leaking of information's. To my best knowledge such league doesn't exist and no one from Plarium is spreading classified information's. So, I was trying to maintain order in Forum like I would do that in my house.

What would you do if someone would constantly telling lies against you in your own house? What would you do if others would repeat those lies. Ten times repeated lie becomes truth and that creates chaos. 

I believe that I have most of the values from picture you've posted but still... I'm ordinary person, player like anyone else. I'm playing this game last five years. I will continue playing it as moderator or not but I will always remain decent person. Your complaints cant change that.

Aug 2, 2016, 22:3808/02/16
07/25/15

Nemanja said:

Lord Gadheras,

I'm just an ordinary player as you are. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be Forum moderator and therefore I'm protective toward Plarium and my team mates. Moderators role is to maintain order in Forum and I'm doing that as good as I can. Experienced moderators are also advising less experienced players. Nothing else. We don't have answers on many questions in Forum but we're doing our best to forward those topics to higher instance that answer could came a little bit earlier. 

Conflict started about "moderators league" and leaking of information's. To my best knowledge such league doesn't exist and no one from Plarium is spreading classified information's. So, I was trying to maintain order in Forum like I would do that in my house.

What would you do if someone would constantly telling lies against you in your own house? What would you do if others would repeat those lies. Ten times repeated lie becomes truth and that creates chaos. 

I believe that I have most of the values from picture you've posted but still... I'm ordinary person, player like anyone else. I'm playing this game last five years. I will continue playing it as moderator or not but I will always remain decent person. Your complaints cant change that.

One of the posts that got deleted did link to a picture where 2 actual employee's of Plarium (not moderators) was called out as 2 high ranking players in a league that supposedly did benefit from inside information. Which made it a serious allegation. Delete the posts and ban the poster doesn't help the effect it have on the community. In all seriousness it would been much more helpfull to look into the allegations and then just clear things up rather than give players the impression a cover up was being made. 

I know being a moderator can be hard work. I just feel that at certain times, being heavy handed is not necessary the best for the community. The stormfall community is toxic as it is. Events that  seem to just add more conspiracy theories and hate doesn't do us any good, neither the community nor Plarium.  
Aug 3, 2016, 00:5408/03/16
06/22/14

@Nemanja,

I believe that you're ordinary player, as you stated several times. So, simple question, how do you know what is truth and what is lie, or what is correct or not in any posts on forum. I understand that Alyona could know, but you, me and other players could have only doubt in any information posted here.

There is so many wrong information on forum, and you didn't touch them. You took role to be protector of much more stronger entity than we (players) can be.

Many of your decisions are based on your experience and understanding, but that isn't proof that it is valid. At same time, as consequence, you judge to many players.

If you check other threads you will find that Mods made several wrong judgement (last one is with Alyona's admitting mistake about defense, and fact that sh was told that) which are proof of your (globally) potential mistakes. Deleting our posts leads us to nowhere. Even if you ban someone now, it will be someone else, soon or later, that will start same discussion. Half of current discussions we had before a year, and we didn't close them. Deleting posts instead of giving facts against them can't help.

Also, choosing some posts for deleting, very often wrote on correct way, and skipping posts with very problematic text make your position very questionable. Just check forum, and you will find alive so many posts with very problematic words in them. All of that make additional confusion and provoke for some posts which we will never see in other scenario.

As decent person, just ask yourself are you right.

P.S.: With several old Mods we never had discussion like this. This discussions are simple wasting of our time, but we're pushed to be involved in them. I believe that you very well know next: "Whoever has their law in the violence, his tracks stink of inhumanity."

Aug 3, 2016, 07:2308/03/16
08/03/14

Nemanja said:

Lord Gadheras,

What would you do if someone would constantly telling lies against you in your own house? 

brunsonthomas said:

I am in one of the leagues that took a beacon. Believe me it was hectic trying to get everyone online fast enough to take and hold it. Many did not realize they could even login. Yes, we were lucky, but we are organized and over 30% of our league members took part within 15 minutes. That's what it takes for coordination on short notice. Best of luck to you and your league.

it's not a lie.

look!  in brunson's own words...his league was one of the only ones that got a beacon. you banned me for pointing that out.  there is no lie there.

go back and look at the time stamps...if i didnt have "classified info" h ow was i able to make a post predicting beacon drops?  i got the info much earlier than my post !!!!

and which one of the tech support guys was going through and deleting my profile mail?

so...RUMOR has it that the plarium employees who play in (unnamed league) work at the tech support facility in Ukraine.  so, who would have had access to my mail here?  

first you ban me...then y ou go through my mail, now you call me a liar?  

i am getting pretty STEAMED about this whole situation. 

Nemanja, you were one of the only mods that had my respect, i think  you just lost it. 

Aug 3, 2016, 07:2608/03/16
08/03/14

Nemanja said:

How many times you write inaccurate information?

prior to today, Nemanja had mostly posted good information. 

It is BrunsonThomas and Alyona that cant get information right. 
Aug 3, 2016, 20:2508/03/16
Aug 3, 2016, 20:25(edited)

This discussion is going in the wrong my Lord

closeing

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.