Do you know what will happen this Wednesday?

179 Replies
Stewart
28 July, 2016, 3:03 AM UTC

onlineplayer01 said:

dont be too harsh, they are trying to spice things up

Does pepper spray count as Spice?
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Adz
28 July, 2016, 3:04 AM UTC

Ahh, a log in problem. Good time to do some forum reading. Plarium, you should have somebody making an announcement thread to tell us what is going on, when we are likely to be able to play again etc. I know you will probably give p[layers some cool free gift to make up for this moment of agonising withdrawal so I would like to make a request. Could I please have 11 bloodstones. That's all I need for my reiters. I maxed the bloodstone reward on the last PVP and was still 11 short. So Plarium, don't make my wait a waste of time. Sally forth with the bloodstones Herald of Oberon.

UTC +10:00
Gwydion Hawtrow
28 July, 2016, 3:05 AM UTC
The Big Surprise is, .....................Oops! Something went wrong, try again in a couple of weeks when we sort out the server update.
UTC +5:00
Drogar61
28 July, 2016, 3:06 AM UTC
Adz said:

Ahh, a log in problem. Good time to do some forum reading. Plarium, you should have somebody making an announcement thread to tell us what is going on, when we are likely to be able to play again etc. I know you will probably give p[layers some cool free gift to make up for this moment of agonising withdrawal so I would like to make a request. Could I please have 11 bloodstones. That's all I need for my reiters. I maxed the bloodstone reward on the last PVP and was still 11 short. So Plarium, don't make my wait a waste of time. Sally forth with the bloodstones Herald of Oberon.

1 pikeman is appropriate repayment for this?
Ashera
28 July, 2016, 3:07 AM UTC

I'd like to see an announcement, too. I'm going to be highly annoyed if I lose the troops I just spend what little extra money that I had buying because I couldn't protect them when they were done in the field. I'm also going to be upset if I wait here all night to get on, and can't!

It would be nice if Plarium could at least post something here!
UTC -5:00
Gaianeka
28 July, 2016, 3:07 AM UTC
I can do a far better job than the Stormfall developers.
Drogar61
28 July, 2016, 3:09 AM UTC
Gaianeka said:

I can do a far better job than the Stormfall developers.
That is not such hard task 
Knightmare
28 July, 2016, 3:18 AM UTC

Ok..so whats the news?

Dont tell me I am pregnant either.
Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
Lord Iwik
28 July, 2016, 3:19 AM UTC

cant log in  both servers ... hmmm

Drogar61
28 July, 2016, 3:19 AM UTC
Julie said:

Well, I finally got in.  And it appears I have full resources.  Give it a try.  I hope I'm not the only one. 
Almost. 
Gaianeka
28 July, 2016, 3:20 AM UTC
gabe said:

Ok..so whats the news?

The news is: Plarium management team is INCOMPETENT.
Drogar61
28 July, 2016, 3:22 AM UTC
Gaianeka said:

gabe said:

Ok..so whats the news?

The news is: Plarium management team is INCOMPETENT.
That is not news!
Gaianeka
28 July, 2016, 3:22 AM UTC

Julie said:

Well, I finally got in.  And it appears I have full resources.  Give it a try.  I hope I'm not the only one. 

I got the same, but can't do anything except read the chat of funny conversation between Putin and RusQ.

And then when I tried to refresh, I got the error again.
Gaianeka
28 July, 2016, 3:25 AM UTC

Drogar61 said:

Gaianeka said:

gabe said:

Ok..so whats the news?

The news fact is: Plarium management team is INCOMPETENT.
That is not news!

Corrected.

Now the news is: There is a new item to be introduced and you can get this marvelous item for just a low price of 5,000 sapps.
Ashera
28 July, 2016, 3:26 AM UTC

Phew! Got in and put everybody in the catacombs. Hopefully it will stick.

Hope it's back up tomorrow!
UTC -5:00
Drogar61
28 July, 2016, 3:27 AM UTC
Gaianeka said:

Julie said:

I got the same, but can't do anything except read the chat of funny conversation between Putin and RusQ.

And then when I tried to refresh, I got the error again.
But if you will refresh again you will get error again. That costs. Please, ask for check before you leave. TY!
Drogar61
28 July, 2016, 3:28 AM UTC
Ashera said:

Phew! Got in and put everybody in the catacombs. Hopefully it will stick.

Hope it's back up tomorrow!

Are you sure?
Gaianeka
28 July, 2016, 3:28 AM UTC
Julie said:

I can make this threat -- I HAVE paid money in this game.  You won't be seeing anymore for a LONG time.   

If you have paid once, you will pay more. That's human habit to repeat past behavior over and over again.
Adz
28 July, 2016, 3:32 AM UTC
Drogar61, better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
UTC +10:00
Julie
28 July, 2016, 3:33 AM UTC
Gaianeka said:

Julie said:

I can make this threat -- I HAVE paid money in this game.  You won't be seeing anymore for a LONG time.   

If you have paid once, you will pay more. That's human habit to repeat past behavior over and over again.
I have done it other games, and I'll do it here.  Usually, I just quit.  That's MY habit.
UTC +7:00
1725039 users registered; 43545 topics; 271589 posts; our newest member:землянин