This topic is closed

The reward system on Battlegrounds is now secure against attempts to obtain Units in an unfair way!

310 Replies
IronApex Turok
27 June, 2016, 10:16 PM UTC

Bohara said:


Unfortunately, the exact information is classified. We gave you all information we can in the start post. There was a vulnerability in the system and some players were trying to cheat BGs. We have removed such opportunity. Unfortunately, we were unable to do it without some changes.


so the same chamges were made on sparta and soldiers inc, yet on soldiers inc you guys provided a different spiel.

you say we won't run into large armies. have those who "cheated" ,allegadly. had there armies reduced? have they had there accounts reset?

if not, then the alledged cheats are still playing with there illgotten armies, so how is we run into the massed troops in there castles on beacons that cannot be taken.

not looking for details, just honest yes no answers. not propaganda, or politcal answers that only provoke more questions.




they removed the food cap on large armies to make it possible to have large armies.....then make this change so we wont run into the large armies that the made the change to provide for.



anyone ever seen the Clark and Dawe skit, "the front fell off".  thats what its like trying to talk to plarium. 
UTC +0:00
0
IronApex Turok
27 June, 2016, 10:18 PM UTC

https://youtu.be/qZSudYdStUI


the front fell off.    this is what its like when we talk to moderators.

UTC +0:00
3
ASPHYXIUOS
28 June, 2016, 12:02 AM UTC

http://prntscr.com/blwuh3

yes its a scam, just sent 9,015 troops strength to a lvl15 bg and only yellow bared it.

i sent nearly 2,000 more points than would normaly be nessecery,

aslo did 12 low lvl bg's and success i killed all the units i was using plus the rewards i earned for my trouble.

great sytem now, gues i had better get the credit card out now so i can buy back my army, and be competative.

great work plarium your plan to destroy everyones army is working.


UTC +0:00
0
Tetix
28 June, 2016, 2:15 AM UTC
ASPHYXIUOS said:

http://prntscr.com/blwuh3

yes its a scam, just sent 9,015 troops strength to a lvl15 bg and only yellow bared it.

i sent nearly 2,000 more points than would normaly be nessecery,

aslo did 12 low lvl bg's and success i killed all the units i was using plus the rewards i earned for my trouble.

great sytem now, gues i had better get the credit card out now so i can buy back my army, and be competative.

great work plarium your plan to destroy everyones army is working.



UTC +3:00
0
zach-rose11
28 June, 2016, 3:19 AM UTC

Does anyone else read Jumy's posts just for a laugh? Lol, her english skills are extraordinary!!!! Jumy for Plarium President!! 

p.s. BG's are still evil!!!!!! :D

UTC +5:00
1
Skycooldude
28 June, 2016, 3:41 AM UTC

hmm 5 pages of feedback in the forum in 5 days... and almost as many views as posts that have been up for over a year.

The community has spoken... But will plarium listen???



I have already passed your feedback. However, we are not going to reverse this update.






UTC +0:00
3
jumy
28 June, 2016, 6:28 AM UTC

zach-rose11 said:


Does anyone else read Jumy's posts just for a laugh? Lol, her english skills are extraordinary!!!! Jumy for Plarium President!! 

p.s. BG's are still evil!!!!!! :D

ty some points

is not my language

no alt unlike you

at least laugh and i am pleased 

ps for a short time

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Techway_GrandMarshal
28 June, 2016, 8:30 AM UTC

Skycooldude said:


hmm 5 pages of feedback in the forum in 5 days... and almost as many views as posts that have been up for over a year.







The community has spoken... But will plarium listen???


Will plarium listen LOL... that is funny.... just like how they community ask and begged in mass for plarium to change who can see defense in the beacon.

plarium doesn't listen at all and its very clear they don't... they just tell the mods on here to tell everyone they do and they get the mods to pass on all the lies.


Here is an idea. Lets have all the moderators here post there complaints publicly on this forum for plarium to read instead of trying to defend them all the time!

UTC +0:00
3
Techway_GrandMarshal
28 June, 2016, 9:33 AM UTC

Has anyone else spent a bunch of money on sketches to upgrade there farms like me to support large armies


WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY NOW... THANK YOU PLARIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UTC +0:00
1
Camulos
28 June, 2016, 1:20 PM UTC

Techway_GrandMarshal said:


Has anyone else spent a bunch of money on sketches to upgrade there farms like me to support large armies



WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY NOW... THANK YOU PLARIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking on the bright side, they will be more useful if you aren't sending units to the battleground to reduce your food consumption:)


... and maybe reduce the amount of gold and iron lost if someone raids you.
UTC +0:00
0
Snowgoon
28 June, 2016, 5:31 PM UTC

ASPHYXIUOS said:


http://prnt.sc/blwuh3

Yes it's a scam, just sent 9,015 troops strength to a lvl 15 bg and only yellow bared it.

I sent nearly 2,000 more points than would normally be necessary,

Also did 12 low lvl bg's and success i killed all the units i was using plus the rewards i earned for my trouble.

great system now, guess i had better get the credit card out now so i can buy back my army, and be competitive.

great work plarium your plan to destroy everyone's army is working.


The average strength of any level 15 bg should be 7,700, but you should always send one archer first to get a FULL battle report



You can then use a bg calculator to determine exact strength




Sending Bestiary units to this bg was a mistake - the over-population of marennon greatly increased the bg strength because you sent the dragon, thief and wyvern.
You were expecting to find 16 marennon, but unlucky to find 60 instead

Hope this helps



Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
1
AncientSage
28 June, 2016, 6:07 PM UTC

I do my BG's with one attack at them and win them, but I have been getting rewards with NO troops, How is this anywhere near what is stated in the newsletter that you receive troops with every successful BG attack?


You will receive Units only if you had some losses.


Then explain why I did have some minor losses and still did not get troops with the reward.


http://prntscr.com/bmlz93


Let me guess, you're going to say my losses were too small, right? I call BS on that response before it is given. We were told that on all successful battlegrounds we would receive troops in the reward - there were no restricting conditions stated with that statement.

UTC +4:00
0
Snowgoon
28 June, 2016, 7:05 PM UTC

AncientSage said:


I do my BG's with one attack at them and win them, but I have been getting rewards with NO troops, How is this anywhere near what is stated in the newsletter that you receive troops with every successful BG attack?

Either you are using a zero-loss method or you have hit a new bug

Do you have screenshots?
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
0
jumy
28 June, 2016, 8:40 PM UTC
Tony Hobson said:

ASPHYXIUOS said:


http://prnt.sc/blwuh3

Yes it's a scam, just sent 9,015 troops strength to a lvl 15 bg and only yellow bared it.

I sent nearly 2,000 more points than would normally be necessary,

Also did 12 low lvl bg's and success i killed all the units i was using plus the rewards i earned for my trouble.

great system now, guess i had better get the credit card out now so i can buy back my army, and be competitive.

great work plarium your plan to destroy everyone's army is working.


The average strength of any level 15 bg should be 7,700, but you should always send one archer first to get a FULL battle report



You can then use a bg calculator to determine exact strength




Sending Bestiary units to this bg was a mistake - the over-population of marennon greatly increased the bg strength because you sent the dragon, thief and wyvern.
You were expecting to find 16 marennon, but unlucky to find 60 instead

Hope this helps



now we can see off bg troops also, see report or send 1 unit
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
zach-rose11
28 June, 2016, 10:02 PM UTC
jumy said:

zach-rose11 said:


Does anyone else read Jumy's posts just for a laugh? Lol, her english skills are extraordinary!!!! Jumy for Plarium President!! 

p.s. BG's are still evil!!!!!! :D

ty some points

is not my language

no alt unlike you

at least laugh and i am pleased 

ps for a short time

i don't even know what any of this means LOL!!!! You should make a guide Jumy, and post it. I need some more laughs from ya :D 
UTC +5:00
0
ASPHYXIUOS
28 June, 2016, 10:16 PM UTC

Tony Hobson said:


ASPHYXIUOS said:


http://prnt.sc/blwuh3

Yes it's a scam, just sent 9,015 troops strength to a lvl 15 bg and only yellow bared it.

I sent nearly 2,000 more points than would normally be necessary,

Also did 12 low lvl bg's and success i killed all the units i was using plus the rewards i earned for my trouble.

great system now, guess i had better get the credit card out now so i can buy back my army, and be competitive.

great work plarium your plan to destroy everyone's army is working.


The average strength of any level 15 bg should be 7,700, but you should always send one archer first to get a FULL battle report



You can then use a bg calculator to determine exact strength




Sending Bestiary units to this bg was a mistake - the over-population of marennon greatly increased the bg strength because you sent the dragon, thief and wyvern.
You were expecting to find 16 marennon, but unlucky to find 60 instead

Hope this helps


thankyou.
 I am aware of those points, however whilst i should have lost more units than necessary, i sent 20% or so more than i needed to, prior to the changes I should have killed the battleground.but instead only killed a little over 50% of the Balurs force.

UTC +0:00
0
jmcnamee
29 June, 2016, 2:33 AM UTC
jmcnamee said:

The new system does not work as advertised.  I have completed a number of BG's without receiving troops as a reward.


It's possible only if you had zero losses on them.
I'm sorry but I think you're mistaken.   I have had many low level BG's which I won, but suffered losses, and without receiving troops as a reward.
UTC +5:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 June, 2016, 1:25 PM UTC

More answers have arrived. 


I understand that it's hard to accept any changes. Especially if they are related to BGs. You have probably mastered them after a long time and after putting so many efforts into them.

However, as we have mentioned, there were some players who were using an exploit. There is a certain way how the BGs should work. But those players have found a vulnerability in the system.

Let me ensure you that you and other fair players who were using this strategy are not among those who have caused this change.

It was a hard decision to change the system when we knew that the changes will affect one of the most popular Infestations strategy. But it was necessary.

We strive to give the same opportunities to all players, and we had to make BGs fair and equal for everyone.

Though you may need some time to adapt, you will soon notice that the new system is exactly the same as it was before, with one minor change which affected only 1-bar strategy.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Falcon
29 June, 2016, 2:11 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Let me ensure you that you and other fair players who were using this strategy are not among those who have caused this change.


So, why couldn't they address just the loophole? Why did they have to change the whole darn system? Fixing the loophole should have prevented future misuse. Or has it been done this way because the full extent of the problem isn't known & hence changing the entire system was an easier bet?


You may not like my question but I can assure you your post will only invite more questions. 


They did fix the vulnerability. But this fix has affected 1-bar strategy. It didn't affect 1 by 1 strategy though.
UTC +0:00
0
KING
29 June, 2016, 3:30 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


More answers have arrived. 


I understand that it's hard to accept any changes. Especially if they are related to BGs. You have probably mastered them after a long time and after putting so many efforts into them.

However, as we have mentioned, there were some players who were using an exploit. There is a certain way how the BGs should work. But those players have found a vulnerability in the system.

Let me ensure you that you and other fair players who were using this strategy are not among those who have caused this change.

It was a hard decision to change the system when we knew that the changes will affect one of the most popular Infestations strategy. But it was necessary.

We strive to give the same opportunities to all players, and we had to make BGs fair and equal for everyone.

Though you may need some time to adapt, you will soon notice that the new system is exactly the same as it was before, with one minor change which affected only 1-bar strategy.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Biggest lie i ever heard "We strive to give the same opportunities to all players" LMAO so what was the grand tournaments about ???? im sure a level 20 or even a level 40 had an equal chance at the 1st spot right 

Yes its sarcasim

UTC +0:00
2
1775547 users registered; 47773 topics; 285422 posts; our newest member:333DYZIO333