Attention! Changes To Adobe Flash Player!

30 Replies
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
14 June, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC

Attention!

Changes To Adobe Flash Player!


Dear players,

One of the most recent updates to Adobe Flash Player (version 21.0.0.242 – released May 12th 2016) on Google Chrome, Opera, and Yandex Browser, has triggered major changes to the functionality of mouse scrolling.

When running any Flash application in-browser in full screen mode, a mouse scroll (using the central wheel of the mouse or equivalent on laptop) may now perform the same function as a left mouse click.

This is a bug within Adobe’s software and is beyond our control.

We ask you to remain vigilant while in full screen mode, and not to scroll over clickable game elements (buttons, buildings, menu items, etc.) in order to avoid accidental actions while playing the game.

We appreciate your patience and understanding, and hope that the usual behavior of mouse scrolling will be restored in the forthcoming updates to Flash Player.


Community manager
UTC +2:00
3
trax
15 June, 2016, 5:16 PM UTC

Arch. Roller Ball Scrolling ALWAYS worked BEST, Invented before the Mouse Narrowed Vision.   Adobe did not do any more than Follow a TREND.

Trust Plarium shall Defeat the fixed location Trips, Thank You Sincerely
UTC +6:00
1
cat in the hat
18 June, 2016, 11:11 PM UTC
i lost troops from it all you can say is we cant duplicate the same issues. Horrible company when its all about the money. I would stick to triple A titles as people play this game like its a casino. Funny thing is people act like it is a casino but no cash coming back to you.
UTC +6:00
1
Nemanja
19 June, 2016, 7:09 AM UTC

Lord Cat in hat,

as you can see from previous posts Plarium isn't responsible for changes in Adobe Flash Player. 

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
0
cat in the hat
21 June, 2016, 2:23 AM UTC

Nemanja said:


Lord Cat in hat,

as you can see from previous posts Plarium isn't responsible for changes in Adobe Flash Player. 



As you say Plarium isnt responsible for changes in Adobe Flash Player. That makes Plarium not responsible to give back losses from changes from Adobe Flash Player? 

If developers not aware of changes of Adobe Flash Player then how they going to keep up to fix the problems if the players find them first and dont wont to give losses back?

Im guessing developers have no ideal either how vulnerable flash player is to hackers either or dont make concern of it. Java script has better security from hackers. Im guessing Plarium would say they not responsible for people hacking too. 
UTC +6:00
1
Nemanja
21 June, 2016, 6:59 AM UTC

Lord Cat in the hat,

as you can see there is warning in the top of this topic which advice players to be more careful while this problem is actual. Since half of the web rely on Flash player I'm sure such losses happened in many other games.

I can ensure you that game developers are doing all that they can to bypass that problem but until Plarium buy Adobe responsibility isn't on our side.
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
0
cat in the hat
22 June, 2016, 3:18 AM UTC

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/apps/81237705/Adobe-Flash-Player-just-got-patched-for-36-issues-probably-time-to-kill-it

UTC +6:00
1
Vladimir Stojanovic
22 June, 2016, 7:15 AM UTC

My Lord, yes there is new update but they didn't fix it 

UTC +2:00
0
jumy
22 June, 2016, 10:14 PM UTC

so you do not have any  responsibility for your game, No other comments of your earnestness, the best company ever

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 June, 2016, 7:23 AM UTC
jumy said:

so you do not have any  responsibility for your game, No other comments of your earnestness, the best company ever

Hi, Jumy. Unfortunately, this issue is not on our side. It's on Flash Player side which we don't have any control over.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Gadheras
23 June, 2016, 11:24 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


jumy said:


so you do not have any  responsibility for your game, No other comments of your earnestness, the best company ever

Hi, Jumy. Unfortunately, this issue is not on our side. It's on Flash Player side which we don't have any control over.

Might be worth the thought about swap to another game engine, or make one inhouse. Flashplayer never really had a good reputation for being secure or reliable. Also I don't know what it is with Stormfall and flashplayer and other games using flash. Stormfall almost give my computer a heathstroke.


UTC +2:00
0
jumy
23 June, 2016, 12:35 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


jumy said:


so you do not have any  responsibility for your game, No other comments of your earnestness, the best company ever

Hi, Jumy. Unfortunately, this issue is not on our side. It's on Flash Player side which we don't have any control over.

even if downgrade  flash player succeed recent problems, at this point i doubt is the cause, since the support was in my account i have new problems

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 June, 2016, 8:02 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Might be worth the thought about swap to another game engine, or make one inhouse. Flashplayer never really had a good reputation for being secure or reliable. Also I don't know what it is with Stormfall and flashplayer and other games using flash. Stormfall almost give my computer a heathstroke.


Our developers are considering the idea to change the engine, but I'm not sure what will be their decision.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 June, 2016, 8:03 AM UTC
jumy said:


even if downgrade  flash player succeed recent problems, at this point i doubt is the cause, since the support was in my account i have new problems

If you have any issues, you can always discuss them with our Support Team.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
jumy
24 June, 2016, 8:06 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


jumy said:



even if downgrade  flash player succeed recent problems, at this point i doubt is the cause, since the support was in my account i have new problems

If you have any issues, you can always discuss them with our Support Team.

I give up, is worse than begging in Chinese on your support

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 June, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC
jumy said:


I give up, is worse than begging in Chinese on your support

Don't give up, Jumy. I've always thought you were stubborn in finding the truth.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
jumy
27 June, 2016, 3:18 PM UTC

already i know the truth, leave you to your game, have fun

and 2 milions ppl hahahahahaah 

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
2
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 June, 2016, 1:02 PM UTC
jumy said:

already i know the truth, leave you to your game, have fun

and 2 milions ppl hahahahahaah 

I'm a bit confused, but thanks anyway, and have fun too
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Azog
1 July, 2016, 3:39 AM UTC

I would like to suggest Plarium devise a report that players can click on to view a history of all or recent sapphire purchases. I have had several instances of sapphires disappearing from my bank. I assume it is happening from the flash player glitch but I don't really know that. It would be helpful if I could track my in-game purchases. Thanks for your consideration.


* I mean purchases made with sapphires, not purchases of sapphires.
UTC +4:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 July, 2016, 8:11 AM UTC
Azog said:

I would like to suggest Plarium devise a report that players can click on to view a history of all or recent sapphire purchases. I have had several instances of sapphires disappearing from my bank. I assume it is happening from the flash player glitch but I don't really know that. It would be helpful if I could track my in-game purchases. Thanks for your consideration.


* I mean purchases made with sapphires, not purchases of sapphires.
If you notice that your Sapphires have disappeared, you can always contact our Support Team and they will check your expenses. Unfortunately, we can't store this information on a game server, it would require additional space.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1775732 users registered; 47822 topics; 285539 posts; our newest member:viktorsteschenko